3DS Forum

Topic: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Showing 241 to 260 of 3,329

AuthorMessage

Doge

241. Posted:

Hey, Hey guys. I'm practicing my Stand-up Comedian
So, why did Shrek get Alpha Sapphire over Omega Ruby? Because he wanted to catch KyOGRE!

I'm Shrek, and that's Dreck, i will never be Dreck because that's not Shrek. There's no one i'd rather be, than SHREK

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

242. Posted:

<ba-ton pass>

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Gioku

243. Posted:

Hmm... I am late to this thread. D:
Anyway, I am happy these are getting released, I've gotten used to getting a new Pokemon game every year since 2011. xD

...plus, after completing the Pokedex in Y, I lost all my motivation to play it, so... I could use a new Pokemon game. ;)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Squid

244. Posted:

Doge wrote:

Hey, Hey guys. I'm practicing my Stand-up Comedian
So, why did Shrek get Alpha Sapphire over Omega Ruby? Because he wanted to catch KyOGRE!

Edited on by Squid

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

245. Posted:

Game Freak Designer Shigeki Morimoto believes the two new remakes will offer a change to the Generation VI battle environment in a recently issued Pokemon Global Link letter.
http://nintendoeverything.com/game-freak-dev-believes-pokemon...

Edited on by NintyMan

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

246. Posted:

I hope for miscellaneous Move Tutors and a simpler way to "buy" them!

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature (or Light for the holidays).
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

247. Posted:

DreamyViridi wrote:

I hope for miscellaneous Move Tutors and a simpler way to "buy" them!

That's all I'm looking for is move tutors. Give us moves tutors and we're set for life! (shell smash clawitzer plz?)

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
Bug Gym Leader
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17

AuthorMessage

Bolt_Strike

248. Posted:

Bump.

So, how do you think the storyline will be handled? Do you think it'll be more like RS, or more like Emerald? Or a combination of both. It'd be difficult to simply mix in Emerald elements like they did with HGSS because the end of the game plays out completely differently thanks to Rayquaza's involvement. So will he appear or not, and if so, how would they do that without significantly affecting the outcome?

Bolt_Strike

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

249. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

Game Freak Designer Shigeki Morimoto believes the two new remakes will offer a change to the Generation VI battle environment in a recently issued Pokemon Global Link letter.
http://nintendoeverything.com/game-freak-dev-believes-pokemon...

Well alternate forms or whatever for the cover Legendaries confirmed. And maybe the move tutors are gonna offer very interesting moves this time around.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

250. Posted:

Untitled
Nintendo has made a trademark for "Delta Emerald". It was made on May 2nd.
http://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-picks-up-trademark-for...

Edited on by NintyMan

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Tops

251. Posted:

As cool as Delta Emerald would be, remaking all 3 seems like a lot. I don't really want to buy OR or AS only to find there is a third definitive version. Now I'll wait and see

Formerly: LaytonApprentice; TopLaytonsHat

AuthorMessage

Octane

252. Posted:

Don't get your hopes up, names like ''Pokémon Water Blue'', and ''Pokémon Gray'' have been trademarked as well in the past.

Octane

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

253. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
Nintendo has made a trademark for "Delta Emerald". It was made on May 2nd.
http://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-picks-up-trademark-for...

Is Rayquaza making the awesome face?

Anyway, this is probably to prevent some smarty pants from using the name for anything.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

254. Posted:

They can't be making a remake.. of the remake for the original ruby/sapphire.... FOR THE REMAKES!

They would have to make all three games be perfectly balanced and the exact same content wise.. otherwise releasing delta emerald at the same time.. or even a year apart from ruby/sapphire is a big waste for something more progressive or bringing the franchise forward (like gen 7 or pokemon z..)

Yes we love hoenn and want it but we can't completely forget about our current generation over it.

Edited on by MegaBeedrill

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
Bug Gym Leader
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

255. Posted:

Yeah, sadly there won't be a remake for Emerald.

If it's not called Chaos Emerald it's useless anyway. ;)

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

256. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

They can't be making a remake.. of the remake for the original ruby/sapphire.... FOR THE REMAKES!

They would have to make all three games be perfectly balanced and the exact same content wise.. otherwise releasing delta emerald at the same time.. or even a year apart from ruby/sapphire is a big waste for something more progressive or bringing the franchise forward (like gen 7 or pokemon z..)

Yes we love hoenn and want it but we can't completely forget about our current generation over it.

Exactly. Why would I get Alpha and Omega if Delta is the superior version? This is plain BS.

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

Lalivero

257. Posted:

Since everyone brought up the mega evolutions in the XY thread, figured I'd post these new screenshots here that Serebii and some others have up:

Groudon and Kyogre apparently will have new forms that are supposed to be some kind of regression/ancient devolution? - Primal/Prehistoric/Primevil

Team Aqua and Magma definitely look interesting, especially with the redesigns of the admins and stuff.

I like the way Brendan looks, May doesn't look too bad I guess though...maybe this is to fit Hoenn being a tropical region? Wonder if they will be customizable as well.

The acro/mach bikes are back.

Steven is shown and is looking for the secret to Mega evolution(the mega evo item here is a Bangle) and it looks like he may have a Mega Charizard X? Also, does anyone have a guess as to where he is in the screenshot? Someone's guessed Meteor Falls somewhere.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by Lalivero

...formerly - Chriiis

Nintendo Network ID: Lalivero

AuthorMessage

Blast

258. Posted:

Chriiis wrote:

Since everyone brought up the mega evolutions in the XY thread, figured I'd post these new screenshots here that Serebii and some others have up.

I like the way Brendan looks, May doesn't look too bad I guess though...maybe this is to fit Hoenn being a tropical region? Wonder if they will be customizable as well.

The acro/mach bikes are back.

Team Aqua and Magma definitely look interesting, especially with the redesigns of the admins and stuff.

Steven is shown and it looks like he may have a Mega Charizard X? Also, does anyone have a guess as to where he is in the screenshot? Someone's guessed Meteor Falls somewhere.

...and Groudon and Kyogre apparently will have new forms that are supposed to be some kind of regression/ancient devolution? - Primal/Prehistoric/Primevil

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Thanks for showing us those pictures. The male and female trainer designs look horrible to me. Like REALLY BAD. We can choose our own appearance in this game, right??? I'm excited for this game.

And this "Delta Emerald" should come to Wii U.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

Tops

259. Posted:

Wow, wasn't planning on it but I may actually get both of these...for old time's sake

Formerly: LaytonApprentice; TopLaytonsHat

AuthorMessage

Lalivero

260. Posted:

@Blast I think they look okay, just unsure about the outfits; They do look better going by the in game shots though I guess. Looks like the outfits can double up as auto-swimwear? :P

According to Serebii, they're going by the original Ruby/Sapphire stories, like determining which team you face and stuff. This makes me wonder exactly what Emerald features will pop up and how the Weather Trio situation will pan out... o_o

If that's the case, will be forced to get both on release this time. XD

Edited on by Lalivero

...formerly - Chriiis

Nintendo Network ID: Lalivero