3DS Forum

Topic: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Showing 221 to 240 of 3,281

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuSolarFlare

221. Posted:

Moorpheel wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

I think we don't need even more Mega Evolutions.....
they got tiring kinda fast and the Mega evolutions of weaker Pokémon aren't as good as the ones for Pokémon that were already strong without them.

Mega pinsir and mega kangaskhan would like to talk with you.

oh right, that's true(I'm still kinda mad at how weak Mega Absol is compared to some other Mega evolutions, though that doesn't stop me from using it)

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KRO

222. Posted:

Mega Mawile turned a useless Pokemon into a beast

KRO

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

223. Posted:

Japanese shows really know how to get excited...over nothing ;)

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Doge

224. Posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Vx9LcWTEnc

More footage leaked!

Edited on by Doge

I'm Shrek, and that's Dreck, i will never be Dreck because that's not Shrek. There's no one i'd rather be, than SHREK

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuSolarFlare

225. Posted:

some generic narrator voice: and that's how Rick Rolling became a thing once again.

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morpheel

226. Posted:

Doge wrote:

More footage leaked!

Fixed it for you. If you want to rickroll, you may as well make it easy for the audience.

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

227. Posted:

I never got the purpose of that joke in the first place

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Prof_Clayton

228. Posted:

Unca_Lz wrote:

I never got the purpose of that joke in the first place

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/rickroll
Blame 4Chan. :)

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

229. Posted:

You know who needs to do the soundtrack for this game? Chicago! Do it GameFreak!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

230. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

I never got the purpose of that joke in the first place

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/rickroll
Blame 4Chan. :)

Except it was never funny to begin with...

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Shirma_Akayaku

231. Posted:

The saddest thing that ever happened to me.
I was really young at the time (maybe 8?) and I was a McDonald's (yuck :P). I was playing with my Gameboy SP and inside it was Pokemon Ruby. I started with Mudkip and leveled it up to a LVL 100 Swampert, collected legendaries, and I already finished the whole game. My mom and I were leaving since we were going to Central Park, so we step outside McD's and I realize that I forgot my Gameboy SP. I ran inside and found nothing. Not even more than 1 minute and it was GONE. I couldn't believe it. I didn't even have the Gameboy SP for more than a year. I went outside bawling my eyes out and my whole trip to Central Park was nothing but crying and sadness.
From that day on, every other Pokemon game was boring and depressing and it could not match the awesomeness that was Generation 3... :'(

Now that they made remakes, I'm not planning on getting either version. It's just too depressing for me now... :'(
That experience ruined my love for Pokemon. I just don't play it anymore. I'm terrified that the same thing will happen again. Just not in McDonald's.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

WIFI Game List:
Super Smash Bros. 3DS
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7
Mario Golf: World Tour + DLC
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
SSB4 (Wii U)
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Hyrule Warriors + DLC

Mii Name: Shirma

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

232. Posted:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

I never got the purpose of that joke in the first place

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/rickroll
Blame 4Chan. :)

Except it was never funny to begin with...

The laugh comes out of crushing people's hopes and dreams.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morpheel

233. Posted:

Rickrolling was never meant to be funny. It's supposed to confuse and annoy.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bolt_Strike

234. Posted:

So, how about that Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, guys?

I'd like to see more Pokemon added to the Hoenn Dex to fix some of the variety problems in the game. Like, there needs to be more Ice, Ghost, and Dragon types in the game, and more Pokemon to flesh out the eastern sea routes. I'm thinking:

-Vanillite: Given to you in the Seashore House after beating the trainers
-Lapras: Rt. 125
-Seel/Dewgong: Shoal Cave
-Beartic: Shoal Cave
-Misdreavus: Mt. Pyre
-Litwick/Lampent: Mt. Pyre
-Frillish/Jellicent: Surfing on Rt. 122 or the eastern sea routes
-Gible: Rt. 111
-Skrelp: Underwater
-Remoraid/Octillery: Rt. 124-128
-Mantyke/Mantine: Rt. 124-128
-Finneon/Lumineon: Underwater
-Eelektrik: Seafloor Cavern
-Joltik/Galvantula: New Mauville

Stuff like that.

Bolt_Strike

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morpheel

235. Posted:

It is likely they will add evolutive relatives of pokemon already in hoenn. Like they did with Gold and Silver. (Roserade, Magnezone, Froslass, Etc.)

Then other newer pokemon after the elite four.

Adding some marine variety before the elite four wouldn't be bad, though.

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MixMasterMudkip

236. Posted:

I think the only place there will be new Pokemon is the Safari Zone. It makes the must sense to do so for everyone to be happy, because there is definitely people who don't want any newer Pokemon until after the Elite Four. Or, the could flesh out the Battle Frontier (Because it has to return.) So you can get more then just a Meowth, Sudowoodo, and a bunch of Smeargles.

Edited on by MixMasterMudkip

Friend Code: 5241-2232-9791
Friend Safari is Fire with: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixan
Mario Kart 8 Tournament: "Rosalina's Booty Cup" Code: 5852-0678-9577

Nintendo Network ID: MixMasterMudkip | Twitter: MixMasterMudkip

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morpheel

237. Posted:

Daily pokemon outbreaks after the elite four and an extra new area filled with new pokemon would be nice too (to tie in with the estrange souvenir)

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bolt_Strike

238. Posted:

MixMasterMudkip wrote:

I think the only place there will be new Pokemon is the Safari Zone. It makes the must sense to do so for everyone to be happy, because there is definitely people who don't want any newer Pokemon until after the Elite Four. Or, the could flesh out the Battle Frontier (Because it has to return.) So you can get more then just a Meowth, Sudowoodo, and a bunch of Smeargles.

Or the people that don't want to use the new ones can just... not use them. No one's putting a gun to your head and telling you to use the new ones. By that logic, the opposite makes more sense, so that the players that want to use the newer ones can, while the people who don't can just ignore them.

But yeah, I do think there's going to be an expanded post game with National Dex Pokemon, as well as swarms (there were only a handful of swarm Pokemon in RSE, so there's plenty of room for newer Pokemon), and maybe the post game area of the Safari Zone.

Bolt_Strike

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MixMasterMudkip

239. Posted:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

MixMasterMudkip wrote:

I think the only place there will be new Pokemon is the Safari Zone. It makes the must sense to do so for everyone to be happy, because there is definitely people who don't want any newer Pokemon until after the Elite Four. Or, the could flesh out the Battle Frontier (Because it has to return.) So you can get more then just a Meowth, Sudowoodo, and a bunch of Smeargles.

Or the people that don't want to use the new ones can just... not use them. No one's putting a gun to your head and telling you to use the new ones. By that logic, the opposite makes more sense, so that the players that want to use the newer ones can, while the people who don't can just ignore them.

But yeah, I do think there's going to be an expanded post game with National Dex Pokemon, as well as swarms (there were only a handful of swarm Pokemon in RSE, so there's plenty of room for newer Pokemon), and maybe the post game area of the Safari Zone.

The remakes have never added the newer Pokemon until the post game. Except within the Safari Zone in SS and HG, and still if you wanted to use a newer Pokemon you can trade it in. Your point doesn't really stand, granted neither does mine so anything is possible. But, most people I've talked to would rather have the Hoenn dex remain in tact. I agree on the second part though.

Friend Code: 5241-2232-9791
Friend Safari is Fire with: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixan
Mario Kart 8 Tournament: "Rosalina's Booty Cup" Code: 5852-0678-9577

Nintendo Network ID: MixMasterMudkip | Twitter: MixMasterMudkip

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bolt_Strike

240. Posted:

MixMasterMudkip wrote:

The remakes have never added the newer Pokemon until the post game.

Yanmega, Lickilicky, Tangrowth, Mamoswine, and Ambipom say hi.

Also, patterns are not Word of God, they can break a pattern if they need to. And after BW2, I can see them not wanting to limit themselves to the original regional dex.

MixMasterMudkip wrote:

Except within the Safari Zone in SS and HG, and still if you wanted to use a newer Pokemon you can trade it in.

That still leaves the problems of a lack of variety in wild Pokemon distributions (Gotta love seeing all those Tentacool and Wingull on the sea routes) and Elite 4 rosters (because fighting Glacia when she could only use Walrein and Glalie is such an exciting battle, right?).

MixMasterMudkip wrote:

But, most people I've talked to would rather have the Hoenn dex remain in tact. I agree on the second part though.

Most people I've talked to say exactly the opposite.

Edited on by Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike