3DS Forum

Topic: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Showing 161 to 180 of 2,072

AuthorMessage

WebHead

161. Posted:

Might get Alpha Sapphire. I was wondering what Nintendo's big Q4 3DS release would be. Well...got my answer.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

Noboty

162. Posted:

Geonjaha wrote:

Put the effort in and implement 3D throughout the game, then I'll keep an eye on it.

While they're at it, have the game run at constant rate of 60 FPS WITH OR WITHOUT 3D on ( or at least SMOOTHLY). Then, I too, will care.

Edited on by Noboty

Noboty

3DS Friend Code: 2793-1469-2823

AuthorMessage

Shirma_Akayaku

163. Posted:

I secretly hope that we will see some more updated looks for pokemon.
Hopefully they'll look better, like these three legendary pokemon.

Untitled

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

WIFI Game List:
Super Smash Bros. 3DS
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7
Mario Golf: World Tour + DLC
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
SSB4 (Wii U)
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Hyrule Warriors + DLC

Mii Name: Shirma

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

164. Posted:

I just hope they use a more colorful palette this time around... Every pokemon looks dull and undercolored in X & Y

And pleaaase get rid of the always-flying models for flying/levitating pokemon (and aerial battles), it's just too dumb.

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

165. Posted:

Will be there a GBA Sounds?

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89 & Drattak89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

AuthorMessage

MuchoMochi

166. Posted:

Moorpheel wrote:

I just hope they use a more colorful palette this time around... Every pokemon looks dull and undercolored in X & Y

And pleaaase get rid of the always-flying models for flying/levitating pokemon (and aerial battles), it's just too dumb.

So you want a ghastly just rolling around like a voltorb?? Get out of my pokemon game.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6767-5334

AuthorMessage

MuchoMochi

167. Posted:

Moorpheel wrote:

So you want a ghastly just rolling around like a voltorb?? Get out of my pokemon game.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6767-5334

AuthorMessage

Gingadreadman

168. Posted:

Hopefully you can still get to Mirage Island. I've only ever been on it once in Sapphire. And I still don't know what makes it appear.

Gingadreadman

3DS Friend Code: 0791-3211-1175 | Nintendo Network ID: Gingadreadman | Twitter: Gingadreadman

AuthorMessage

Gamecubed

169. Posted:

These were my favourite Pokemon games (along with Emerald). So I'm thrilled that they're going back.

I do wonder if this is a remake or a revisiting (like BW2 were). I can't see them returning to default player characters (ie. May and Brendan). Maybe it'll be like XY where you start out looking like the default sprite but when you reach a certain point you can change your hair and your clothes and make the character your own if you so choose.

Nonetheless, I'm probably going to get Alpha Sapphire. Terrible names by the way. Some of the fan remake names were better. It's like they pulled them out of a hat or something.

Gamecubed

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0041-9765 | Nintendo Network ID: McFailing

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

170. Posted:

MuchoMochi wrote:

Moorpheel wrote:

You see, for some pokemon it makes sense.

In old 3D games, every flying pokemon had two models, one for when they are on ground and other one for when they are flying. Very few were always flying (like wingull) and that made sense. Birds don't spend all their life floating in place.

But in X and Y they made every big levitating and flying pokemon perma-flying. Including pokemon like Tropius, that fat blue dragon, scyther and other pokemon that look completely dumb.

Why? Because of air battles, that completely useless "amazing new battle mode" that like six weak trainers that can't be rebattled use in the game.

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Tops

171. Posted:

True_Hero wrote:

Perhaps the Red and Blue Orbs are actually Groudons and Kyogre's Mega Stones. That would explain why they react to them.

As much as I dislike Mega Evolutions, I think this is a good idea and would be a clever way to tie these in with X and Y.

Formerly: LaytonApprentice; TopLaytonsHat

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

172. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

@Barbiegurl777

Try X or Y. Its probably the best game for a newbie or return to pokemon even more so than the Black and White games. It eases you into the series, has a more involved story, and the best selection of pokemon from every game thus far.

Is there anything to do once you beat XY. I beat X months ago and now i'm in the mode for some pokemans and I haven't really checked out the post game.

I would try Pokemon X or Y but it's the graphic's in the game I don't like about it. I tried demo of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon & really liked it. :)

Thinking of trying:

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - 3DS
Pokemon Omega Ruby - 3DS

Be funny to see if the cartridge is red like the old gameboy cartridges lol. :D

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

173. Posted:

it'd be awesome if gamefreak changed the storyline to be similar to Pokémon Adventures manga(in the Ruby Sapphire part) I know the manga isn't the official Gamefreak material but it's so good.

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

KiwiPanda

174. Posted:

I have a bunch of comments in response to people~
@GuSilverFlame — Emerald still had contests, they were just only held in Lilycove City (btw my AC:NL town name lol). I would hope they would keep the same idea that they used in Emerald with Battle Tents replacing all contest locations except in Lilycove, but then the games ARE remakes of Ruby and Sapphire...
@Clay — Yes, the gyms were my favorite out of all the games. Notably Winona's and Juan/Wallace's. Secret bases: yes please!! Something should be implemented into Contests to give them a bit of an update, but I liked the idea of tough, cool, beauty, smart, and cute. (That said, I can see them taking that mechanic out.)
@Morpheel / @MuchoMochi — I'm fine with the levitating sprites, but the flying ones kinda annoy me. Especially Swellow, its sprite is the only issue with me using it in-game this time around!
@Scarhino — You just made me so much more hype!!! I so desperately want to listen to the classic music while playing a redesigned game! And if I had to say yes or no to whether they would, I would say that they probably will include it.
@BarbieGurl — Yeah, I would probably hug the cartridge a moment longer if it were colored :D

About the Kyogre/Groudon forme vs. mega, I would say that it'll be formes, but that orb idea (@True) sounds amazing. Imagine new abilities coming in to take advantage of weather with a new mega evolution... o___0

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

175. Posted:

@KiwiPanda I know I have Emerald, but it'd be more fun if it was in more places....

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

176. Posted:

Untitled

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

177. Posted:

@turtlelink quote of the day!

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

KiwiPanda

178. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@turtlelink quote of the day!

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

179. Posted:

So excited! Pokemon Smash airs the exclusive first gameplay footage Sunday! (Guess they got tired of being shafted by low-res CoroCoro scans. :P) Which is our Saturday! Woooo! Tomorrow at 5! I just hope we get some music.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

MixMasterMudkip

180. Posted:

Rosalina wrote:

I secretly hope that we will see some more updated looks for pokemon.
Hopefully they'll look better, like these three legendary pokemon.

Untitled

I think this counted on screamer level. I had headphones in, and this really made me jump.

Friend Code: 5241-2232-9791
Friend Safari is Fire with: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixan
Mario Kart 8 Tournament: "Rosalina's Booty Cup" Code: 5852-0678-9577

Nintendo Network ID: MixMasterMudkip | Twitter: MixMasterMudkip