Forums

Topic: Platinum And Gold Club Nintendo Prize Wishlist

Posts 101 to 120 of 179

e-love

I want something Kirby related

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Simmer_E

Life-sized doll of Mario, Bowser and Peach, Zelda and Link, Kirby and Meta Knight, Pit and Lady Palutena, Samus(or zero-suit) and Ridley, Ness and Lucas, the ice climber twins, and anyone else I forgot

or

Untitled

Simmer_E

Nintendo Network ID: Simmer_E | Twitter:

Ecto-1

I really don't have too much of a preference. I even kind of like that pillow that Miss_Birdo pictured.

I did just encounter a mildly humorous glitch. I was just taking care of a few surveys that were close to expiring, and as soon as my coin balance hit 600, I got a message to tell all of my friends that I had gotten platinum status. So, after filling out surveys for 5 eShop games and earning a whopping 50 coins, here I am telling all of my friends that I earned Platinum Status on Club Nintendo. Whew, that was hard work.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

missanthropic

Unrealistic prize wish would be the Hyrule Historia book. Hell, it doesn't even need to be translated, just give me the damn thing as it. Anything other than Mario, really.

missanthropic

D33G

I dislike reading these all, and having it not live up to expectations -_-

3DS FC: 1633-4209-9013
MK7 Communities: Race: 61-2419-4309-3787
Balloon: 52-9956-0588-5533
Coin: 30-4169-6281-0565

sinalefa

I would like something not Mario related. It seems that Nintendo plays it safe as they know Mario appeals to almost every Nintendo fan.

I like figurines or things you can display. My Mario Pin Collection is unopened on a shelf in my house. Last year one of my friends got Platinum and he did not even ask for the calendar, since he had no idea where to put the Mario pins. And it was the first time he hit Platinum! I wanted to kill him, but at least we are still friends.

I will comment in this thread, never being able to find it again.

Gold_Ranger

Did anyone get the Mario Statue from 2 years ago?

Gold_Ranger

BlissKira

iphys wrote:

Red_Kinetic wrote:

Did anyone get the Mario Statue from 2 years ago?

[/div]

Someone in Spain got mine for $40 when I auctioned it on eBay, lol.

Rofl, my local store "Entertainment Overload" (only 4 in Ontario, Canada) sells those figurines for $22 sealed in a box... they have MANY in stock.. idk where they get them though. They're the exact same as the platinum awards. Entertainment Overload is a game/dvd/merchanidse store, so they take trade-in's for games and blu-rays etc. tivs are amazing. They also have the play-arts kai FF13 figures (no 13-2 yet) for $22 sealed. Pretty good prices lol. ANYWAYS

Man, it's taking the whole day for them to announce the platinum reward... my first year as well D=. Def gonna make next year too

BlissKira

Ecto-1

... woo... that was exciting...

Edited on by Ecto-1

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

K964

How about something practical, like a coffee mug? (G-d that's lame)

"Good. Everyone's together. Pyrrhon loves a party."
"...It's funny because marriage is terrible!"
If you know the origin of both of those quotes, then you're awesome!
Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears.
Dreams are easy to achieve if hope is all...

mamp

A Nintendo pin up girl poster.

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Edlicious

imagine, MARIO PIN SET 2!
even more useless pins to put on your clothes!

If i was more of a rebel punk dude that wore spiked jackets then maybe the pin set would be sick

3DS FC; 2191 7816 0194

MK7, RE:R, KIU, lets play?

http://www.facebook.com/Throwinguprainbows

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.