Forums

Topic: Paper Mario 3DS

Posts 941 to 960 of 1,089

GamecubeMan

One thing is certain, Kersti hints are useless!!!!!!! There not even funny 80% of the time which would make up for it in my book >:0

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Hokori

I'm making it my goal to play only this for a few weeks on my 3DS then go to beat a new game... Wish me luck, im ADD with my games... Sadly

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Spoony_Tech

DarkKnight wrote:

I have set aside $50 of Christmas money to buy this and Cave Story. I just need to find time to download it first!

If you're talking about dl paper Mario it took me a good 25 mins + so be prepared to wait. Of course my internet speed is a bit slower then it use to be though!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Noob_The_Third

GamecubeMan wrote:

One thing is certain, Kersti hints are useless!!!!!!! There not even funny 80% of the time which would make up for it in my book >:0

I think she said the same thing every time I asked for advice.

zoroarkrules25

She just describes the are you are in.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

e-love

Just out of curiosity, what was the easier way to beat the Goomba boss?

Kersti claims if I used the right stickers, the battle would have been a lot easier.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

ThePirateCaptain

@Emaan

I think you're supposed to use the Fan Thing but the Scissors worked fine for me.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

e-love

@CapnPancakez, I used the scizzors and it did like 20 damage. I guess that's good?

photofool83

I unexpectedly got this game for Christmas and I am unexpectedly really enjoying it.

It could easily be my favorite Mario game on the 3DS, if not my favorite game on the 3DS.

Also, I am really happy about this due to the fact that Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion was such a disappointment. It was my most anticipated title of the year, but it was just way too short.

So, thanks Nintendo, for making a really fun and clever game with Paper Mario.

Edited on by photofool83

Some of my favorite games:
Ghost Trick, StarFox 64, WarioLand: Shake It, Kid Icarus, The Legendary Starfy, Endless Ocean: Blue World, Zelda: Minish Cap, Pokemon Snap, Diamond Trust of London, Gyromite, Katamari Damacy, EarthBound, Mario Kart 7, and Sonic Generations(PS3).

ThePirateCaptain

@Emaan
Using them worked fine for me. For the boss of the second world, there is a certain "thing" that will make the battle oh-so much easier though.

ThePirateCaptain

GamecubeMan

DestinyMan wrote:

Right now the Kamek Battle theme is stuck in my head.

lol that's my 2nd favorite track right next to the Pokey Boss battle theme (Are all the boss themes the same? I wasnt paying attention to the first one enough )

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
My

iwanttodie

GamecubeMan wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Right now the Kamek Battle theme is stuck in my head.

lol that's my 2nd favorite track right next to the Pokey Boss battle theme (Are all the boss themes the same? I wasnt paying attention to the first one enough )

GOOPER BLOOPER THEME IS AWESOME

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

e-love

I'm worried about finishing this game too quickly (as I am about every game I play) so I'm like taking it ultra slow.

Only in the second world.

Spoony_Tech

Emaan wrote:

I'm worried about finishing this game too quickly (as I am about every game I play) so I'm like taking it ultra slow.

Only in the second world.

World three seemed to take forever. After that though the last three worlds were a bit of a blur for me. Other then one part in world 4 that is!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ThePirateCaptain

@Tech
Yeah, I'm in World 3 right now and it's quite long. Forest worlds are never my favorite in Mario games anyway but I should be done with it soon.

ThePirateCaptain

Spoony_Tech

CapnPancakez wrote:

@Tech
Yeah, I'm in World 3 right now and it's quite long. Forest worlds are never my favorite in Mario games anyway but I should be done with it soon.

Yeah that's what I thought but it just kept going and going lol!

MERG said:

GamecubeMan

Emaan wrote:

I'm worried about finishing this game too quickly (as I am about every game I play)

Ah, I have the same problem

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
My

e-love

@DestinyMan, as far as the fans go. Paperize!

CerealKiller528

The World 2 boss was hard as ****. I had to use sooooo many stickers. I was left with one sticker out of about 50 when I finally beat it. The 3rd world is a breeze for me.

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.