3DS Forum

Topic: Paper Mario 3DS

Showing 921 to 940 of 1,122

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noxia

921. Posted:

Got my email today to say I get the sticker book :) I had no doubts I got one though, registered it at 09.00am on release day.

Edited on by Noxia

Noxia

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

922. Posted:

Nice congrats the book looks really cool.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DreamyViridi

923. Posted:

KINDA SPOILERS BUT NOT REALLY BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHO THE FINAL BOSS IS! ...ahem...

OK, so now I've beaten the Final Boss (beat the whole game with no walkthroughs too, it really isn't that hard to progress, use your head!) and I am just posting my thoughts.. TTYD is a better game in general terms but I had more 'fun' playing Sticker Star than I did that game. I can't really explain why, I just did; maybe it was because of the sticker concept, each time I used one I was running out of options and I didn't wanna run from the final boss, of all fights, it was do or die. It was a really close fight for me; after using Kersti's Power, all I had left were 1 page of 'Jump' and 'Hammer' variations, a sponge and a couple of Mushrooms; and since Bowser's face counts as a Spike Hazard (found that out the hard way), my 'Jump' stickers were useless, barring my 4 Iron Jumps! You could imagine what kind of situation I was in! The Gamexplain reviewer found the Bowser boss a pain to fight, I personally found Bowser more challenging than annoying and loved it because of such...

But I Digress, I really liked this game and enjoyed it. If I could change a couple of things though it would be these;
1. Kamek has 20HP in all three of his fights. In addition to fighting him at least one more time, he should've had more HP in the final encounter. (40HP would do)
2. After beating the game, a Toad is unlocked but he's just there to replay the credits. A couple of optional boss fights would've been nice; (Big Buzzy Beetle is optional apparently but he doesn't count) how about one with Wiggler that opens up after beating World 3, it would be a friendly fight to help Wiggler grow stronger, imagine it.

That's just my two cents; now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna use a guide to find everything else (I had 95 HP at Bowser, I missing one HP Plus!).

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Otto-Soq

924. Posted:

Noxia wrote:

Got my email today to say I get the sticker book :) I had no doubts I got one though, registered it at 09.00am on release day.

Lucky you! I have the game here in a drawer, and wil open it next week. (nice avator, btw...is that from Secret of Mana?) :)

3ds code: 3840-5310-3696
psn: Eefje&Otto

AuthorMessage
Avatar

xBASSxMONSTAx

925. Posted:

I sold mine last week, but I registered it two days before release as mine came early. Will I get the sticker book?

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sir_Anthony

926. Posted:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

I sold mine last week, but I registered it two days before release as mine came early. Will I get the sticker book?

No, mine came three days before the release day. You had to wait until 09:00am before you registerd the game or else no sticker book.

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

927. Posted:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

KINDA SPOILERS BUT NOT REALLY BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHO THE FINAL BOSS IS! ...ahem...

OK, so now I've beaten the Final Boss (beat the whole game with no walkthroughs too, it really isn't that hard to progress, use your head!) and I am just posting my thoughts.. TTYD is a better game in general terms but I had more 'fun' playing Sticker Star than I did that game. I can't really explain why, I just did; maybe it was because of the sticker concept, each time I used one I was running out of options and I didn't wanna run from the final boss, of all fights, it was do or die. It was a really close fight for me; after using Kersti's Power, all I had left were 1 page of 'Jump' and 'Hammer' variations, a sponge and a couple of Mushrooms; and since Bowser's face counts as a Spike Hazard (found that out the hard way), my 'Jump' stickers were useless, barring my 4 Iron Jumps! You could imagine what kind of situation I was in! The Gamexplain reviewer found the Bowser boss a pain to fight, I personally found Bowser more challenging than annoying and loved it because of such...

But I Digress, I really liked this game and enjoyed it. If I could change a couple of things though it would be these;
1. Kamek has 20HP in all three of his fights. In addition to fighting him at least one more time, he should've had more HP in the final encounter. (40HP would do)
2. After beating the game, a Toad is unlocked but he's just there to replay the credits. A couple of optional boss fights would've been nice; (Big Buzzy Beetle is optional apparently but he doesn't count) how about one with Wiggler that opens up after beating World 3, it would be a friendly fight to help Wiggler grow stronger, imagine it.

That's just my two cents; now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna use a guide to find everything else (I had 95 HP at Bowser, I missing one HP Plus!).

Kamek was annoying enough without more hit points. First of all he turns all your stickers to flip flops. That means you have to remember which stickers you are using so you don't use up all your good ones for the real fight. Second if you don't get the battle spinner for three hits you run the chance he will regenerate himself and spit out two more meaning you will use up even more stickers just to get past him. I found that fight more annoying then Browser himself so no thank you on the more hit points!

The funny thing is I also ended my game with 95 hit points. I would have no clue as to where the last one was without replaying every level again. I'm also missing one door as well which for all I know is where its at.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DreamyViridi

928. Posted:

@Tech101
Oh I didn't know Kamek splits up again, I got good with the Spinner. He does sacrifice his Max HP though.
As for your missing HP Plus; if you're anything like me; it could be in World 5-1, check behind one of the man-eating plants, there's a hidden cave somewhere. Otherwise, if you haven't already; go through World 3-1 and/or 3-10 again. Or World 3-8, there's a secret passage behind a big tree in the second section. Or check Wiggler's Tree House.

Seriously, there's 4 HP Plus Hearts in World 3 alone. I was surprised there were so many!
Also, does anyone know where exactly the Turkey is? It's the only 'Thing' I'm missing...
EDIT: Never mind, found it.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage
Avatar

xBASSxMONSTAx

929. Posted:

sir_Anthony wrote:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

I sold mine last week, but I registered it two days before release as mine came early. Will I get the sticker book?

No, mine came three days before the release day. You had to wait until 09:00am before you registerd the game or else no sticker book.

No way. Screw Nintendo. I deserve my sticker book dammit.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sir_Anthony

930. Posted:

@Luigiman200 if you don't hit the battle spinner right he will split himself again again again and again :P and were did you found the turkey I can't find it.
@xBASSxMONSTAx yeah screw Nintendo when I wanted to claim my stickerbook it said that I already did.

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

931. Posted:

Agreed, i hated kamek so much.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DreamyViridi

932. Posted:

@sir_Anthony
It's in Rugged Road, jump in the small ice pit with the ? block and walk to the left. You'll find it in a hidden cave.
I'm one sticker away from Museum completion; where's that Megaflash Burnhammer?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GamecubeMan

933. Posted:

Only 10 more days to go and Paper Mario Sticker Star will be mine! Bwahahaha >:3

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noob_The_Third

934. Posted:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

@sir_Anthony
It's in Rugged Road, jump in the small ice pit with the ? block and walk to the left. You'll find it in a hidden cave.
I'm one sticker away from Museum completion; where's that Megaflash Burnhammer?

I think you can buy the Megaflash Burnhammer in the shop but if you can't it's probably in one of the woles in Rugged Road.

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

935. Posted:

It should be buy able in world 4's shop.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DreamyViridi

936. Posted:

You can only buy the Big Shiny Burnhammer. The Megaflash variation can only be found in Rugged Road. I finally found it though. Before going to the second section of Rugged Road, there's a sercet passage behind a rock. That level sure is sneaky with its sercets. Thanks for the help though. :)

Phew, that's everything done with the game. Well except for the Sticker Fest flags but I don't need a guide for those so I probably won't be posting much now. This game was really fun, I'll surely replay it again after a while.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Musterd

937. Posted:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

KINDA SPOILERS BUT NOT REALLY BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHO THE FINAL BOSS IS! ...ahem...

A couple of optional boss fights would've been nice; (Big Buzzy Beetle is optional apparently but he doesn't count) how about one with Wiggler that opens up after beating World 3, it would be a friendly fight to help Wiggler grow stronger, imagine it.

DLC?

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DreamyViridi

938. Posted:

Don't count on it. Sticker Star doesn't have Nintendo Network support.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Don

939. Posted:

Can't get past the quicksand and spike wall in 2-5 tower in desert. Either I sink too low into the sand or get hit by spikes.

Don

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

940. Posted:

Move all the way to the right and sink halfway and you can walk under the wall and get what you need there.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371