Forums

Topic: Paper Mario 3DS

Posts 901 to 920 of 1,089

xBASSxMONSTAx

sir_Anthony wrote:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

I sold mine last week, but I registered it two days before release as mine came early. Will I get the sticker book?

No, mine came three days before the release day. You had to wait until 09:00am before you registerd the game or else no sticker book.

No way. Screw Nintendo. I deserve my sticker book dammit.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

Namco

@Luigiman200 if you don't hit the battle spinner right he will split himself again again again and again and were did you found the turkey I can't find it.
@xBASSxMONSTAx yeah screw Nintendo when I wanted to claim my stickerbook it said that I already did.

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

zoroarkrules25

Agreed, i hated kamek so much.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

DreamyViridi

@sir_Anthony
It's in Rugged Road, jump in the small ice pit with the ? block and walk to the left. You'll find it in a hidden cave.
I'm one sticker away from Museum completion; where's that Megaflash Burnhammer?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

GamecubeMan

Only 10 more days to go and Paper Mario Sticker Star will be mine! Bwahahaha >:3

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Noob_The_Third

LuigiMan200 wrote:

@sir_Anthony
It's in Rugged Road, jump in the small ice pit with the ? block and walk to the left. You'll find it in a hidden cave.
I'm one sticker away from Museum completion; where's that Megaflash Burnhammer?

I think you can buy the Megaflash Burnhammer in the shop but if you can't it's probably in one of the woles in Rugged Road.

zoroarkrules25

It should be buy able in world 4's shop.

DreamyViridi

You can only buy the Big Shiny Burnhammer. The Megaflash variation can only be found in Rugged Road. I finally found it though. Before going to the second section of Rugged Road, there's a sercet passage behind a rock. That level sure is sneaky with its sercets. Thanks for the help though.

Phew, that's everything done with the game. Well except for the Sticker Fest flags but I don't need a guide for those so I probably won't be posting much now. This game was really fun, I'll surely replay it again after a while.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Ketchupcat

LuigiMan200 wrote:

KINDA SPOILERS BUT NOT REALLY BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHO THE FINAL BOSS IS! ...ahem...

A couple of optional boss fights would've been nice; (Big Buzzy Beetle is optional apparently but he doesn't count) how about one with Wiggler that opens up after beating World 3, it would be a friendly fight to help Wiggler grow stronger, imagine it.

DLC?

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

DreamyViridi

Don't count on it. Sticker Star doesn't have Nintendo Network support.

Mario Maker Levels

Don

Can't get past the quicksand and spike wall in 2-5 tower in desert. Either I sink too low into the sand or get hit by spikes.

Don

zoroarkrules25

Move all the way to the right and sink halfway and you can walk under the wall and get what you need there.

Don

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Move all the way to the right and sink halfway and you can walk under the wall and get what you need there.

Thanks! One question about the final level. From the guide book it seems there are several battles with Bowser. Does the game allow you to save and get more stickers by leaving the level in between the battles or does it make you fight all battles with Bowser in one shot without saving?

Don

Spoony_Tech

Don wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Thanks! One question about the final level. From the guide book it seems there are several battles with Bowser. Does the game allow you to save and get more stickers by leaving the level in between the battles or does it make you fight all battles with Bowser in one shot without saving?

Yeah you must take him out in one shot I believe. I don't think it let's you run from battle. Once you figure out what stickers to use to begineach phase you should do fine. I found Kamek more of a pain then browser though.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

zoroarkrules25

Tech101 wrote:

Don wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Yeah you must take him out in one shot I believe. I don't think it let's you run from battle. Once you figure out what stickers to use to begineach phase you should do fine. I found Kamek more of a pain then browser though.

Ya make sure you fill your last page with all jump stickers since they are the easiest to get and then kamek won't waste any of your valuable stickers. Also i recommend going to the snow world for stickers because they are all shiny ones.( i used the first stage in it.) I also bought 10 of the giant shiny stickers you get from the world 4 and world 3 shop. The jumps and hammers are really good to fight him with. Also make sure you have a takooni tail for bowser.

Hokori

How do you level up?.... Also I'm trying to get on top of the sphinx.... I'm confused ATM

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Hokori

Gioku wrote:

Hokori wrote:

How do you level up?

There is no leveling up.

I saw 60 HP in a book, and why did I find a +30 health? How do you increase HP maybe is what I should've said?

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

sugarpixel

Hokori wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Hokori wrote:

How do you level up?

There is no leveling up.

I saw 60 HP in a book, and why did I find a +30 health? How do you increase HP maybe is what I should've said?

Yeah, you just increase your HP. There are HP up hearts scattered around in hard-to-find/hard-to-get-to places.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.