Topic: Paper Mario 3DS

Showing 841 to 860 of 1,122

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

841. Posted:

Konata wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Oh yeah, just beat giant ice bowser. Thank the lord for shiny fire flower. :)

Now I'm on the jingle jungle island. I hope this world is good too.

When you get to the trash pile look for parakarry's letter.

SPOILER OF SORTS

I already vacuumed up the trash...
is it too late to find the letter?
And what is the letter about anyway?
END OF SPOILER OF SORTS

I love the game a lot, I finished the jungle section of world 5. I liked the rafting.

You can not after you get rid of the trash :(

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

ClassicJetterz

842. Posted:

I could not enjoy this game. I completed several levels and had to trade it in. How heartbreaking.

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

843. Posted:

Why what made you dislike it?

AuthorMessage

ClassicJetterz

844. Posted:

Pretty much everything about it. There was no charming story (thank you Miyamoto...) the battle system was just no fun (in my opinion) and honestly, the entire feel of the game was washed.

The graphics were nice though.

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

845. Posted:

ClassicJetterz wrote:

Pretty much everything about it. There was no charming story (thank you Miyamoto...) the battle system was just no fun (in my opinion) and honestly, the entire feel of the game was washed.

The graphics were nice though.

The graphics are the best thing about it. I think the story's shite as well. I'm just playing it to complete it then its getting traded in for Starfox 64 for 3DS which I never played.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

rayword45

846. Posted:

^Off-topic, but DON'T waste your money on that t. Get the obvious winners like Kid Icarus, but if you already have those try Crush3D, Nano Assault (soon to be eShop), anything besides that lazy port.

So, someone, compare this to Super Paper Mario rather then the RPG Paper Mario games. Is it worth a go, I loved SPM even if it wasn't as fun as the original Paper Mario titles.

EDIT: I like how "ass" is censored (a word with animal origins) but "shite" is not (No origins as far as I can remember)

Edited on by rayword45

ATTENTION: Help me not get killed over a stolen camera. Please, I need your money. http://igg.me/at/twelveouncecamera/x/3629997

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

847. Posted:

Starfox 64 3d is fun but you could beat in a day easily it is short.

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

848. Posted:

Just done big chomp level. (that massive black ball chained up thing.)

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

849. Posted:

Hrrrm... Good game, but battling is quite pointless. The battles are charming and the system is creative, but there are just too many encounters for this game lacking RPG elements. It's more of a platformer with fighting on the side but the platforming isn't amazing either. Oh well.

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

850. Posted:

Nibelilt wrote:

Hrrrm... Good game, but battling is quite pointless. The battles are charming and the system is creative, but there are just too many encounters for this game lacking RPG elements. It's more of a platformer with fighting on the side but the platforming isn't amazing either. Oh well.

You think battles are not important till you realize you need them for the money. You will need plenty of money if you want to continue to slow down the battle spinner later on in difficult boss battles. I finished the game with literally no money at all because of this. Battling is pretty much the only way to get money.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

851. Posted:

Oh yeah beat the fire piranha boss. Now I'm up in the clouds thanks to wiggly woo.

Is there anything I need before I start the battle with baby bowser?

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

852. Posted:

ARRRGGGGHHHH WTF? The last boss level i spent like 30-40 minutes battling, he has 400hp and damaging him is near impossible, you can't jump on him either, each time you finally manage to take a 100hp, he moves to a different section. There's five sections in all and oh yeah, he loves to recover his health to full after each section. then right at the end when you think u finally beat him. He comes back huge with 500hp, his attacks are now lethal, he crumpled me then he done like 50+ damage in one go. Every move I done to him only took 1 point away... Seriously that is bullshit. I raged for like 5 minutes after i lost a hard fought battle, you then have to start all over again including the 3 wizard broomstick mini boss before you even face bowser, I ended up taking the game out and throwing it across the room hitting the wardrobe. Never again am I touching it.

Theres No need to make the final level that difficult.

This game has made me lose my temper too many times, I will advise anyone to think very hard before buying this, it's not fun at all, you will get frustrated a lot of the time like I did unless you use the walk through guide. The battle system stinks, story sucks and there's more, the only bit I liked is the graphics and even that could of been improved especially with the 3D effect.

Going back on mario on the Wii-U which i never should of left for ths stupid game. 19hrs I wasted on sticker star only to feel frustrated, angry, disappointed. :(

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

Nintenyearold

853. Posted:

I hated Sticker Star so much. I just couldn't forgive the sticker mechanic it ruined everything that made it an RPG. No leveling, no companions, no real incentive to actually beat enemies. Just boredom. Returned that to Gamestop 4 days after I got it. Worst preorder of my life.

My Site : Nintenyearold.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code : 0946-2267-9354
Wii U : Soon

Twitter: Nintenyearold

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

854. Posted:

You beat enemies to get coins

Edited on by Noob_The_Third

Noob_The_Third

AuthorMessage

Nintenyearold

855. Posted:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

And you use the coins to buy stickers, which you then use to defeat enemies. It seemed sort of circular and unnecessary.

My Site : Nintenyearold.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code : 0946-2267-9354
Wii U : Soon

Twitter: Nintenyearold

AuthorMessage

Gioku

856. Posted:

Nintenyearold wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

And you use the coins to buy stickers, which you then use to defeat enemies. It seemed sort of circular and unnecessary.

It's like Little Inferno! Burn stuff to get more money to buy more things to burn! Buy stickers to beat more enemies to get more money to buy more stickers! But Little Inferno, I think, does a bit better job with that mechanic. Between the two games, I've enjoyed Little Inferno a thousand times more. Not to say that I didn't enjoy Paper Mario Sticker Star, though.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Emaan

857. Posted:

You all have created quite the guide for this game. I'll be sure to read back through this one I have my own copy come Christmas. :p

Edited on by Emaan

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Gioku

858. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

You all have created quite the guide for this game. I'll be sure to read back through this one I have my own copy come Christmas. :p

Glad to be of service! :P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Emaan

859. Posted:

It seems like I'm going to need it. :O

This game seems pretty convoluted at times. I like a challenge though >:3

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

860. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

It seems like I'm going to need it. :O

This game seems pretty convoluted at times. I like a challenge though >:3

It's nothing I couldn't figure out on my ow. Some people just don't have the patients for this game!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech