3DS Forum

Topic: Paper Mario 3DS

Showing 801 to 820 of 1,122

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

801. Posted:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Screw this, cactus boss sucks balls.

I had a hard time with him as well. You know you can time button presses with the special thing stickers for increased attack right.

I've gotten 60 off it before.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

802. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

so apparently we found out whose at fault for the lack of story compared to previous Paper Mario games. According to a site or 2 I read, in an Iwata Asks segment they revealed the in a survey relevent to Super Paper Mario for Club Nintendo, less than 1% of them were interested in the story. I'm not sure whose dumber, the people who took the survey or the people who assumed one survey from Club Nintendo mattered. I mean I'm not that annoyed at the lack of story nor am I one to say Super Paper Mario had some brilliant masterpiece of a story or anything, but that is just...dumb.

...WTF, seriously? I thought it had something to do with Miyamoto wanting them (IS) to not focus on story too much

well clearly that still happened, we just found out why he suggested that.

You know, these are probably the same people that at this point have bought 4 New Super Mario Bros. games and don't have Little King's Story or Xenoblade, so it would be better for everyone if they were ignored for all eternity.

Now that I think about it, I did remember hearing that people who played SPM complained that the characters never shut up. I mean, I guess they did talk a bit too much, but I still enjoyed all the dialogue. :p

Screw that noise! That's like saying Portal would have been better if you weren't constantly listening to dialogue from a robot.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

Doge

803. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

I had a hard time with him as well. You know you can time button presses with the special thing stickers for increased attack right.

I got dat boss on meh first try. baseball bat really helps bro, plus for all bosses, there are two types of stickers you need, special stickers and mushrooms

Edited on by Doge

"I wish they'd put Slippy in the new Super Smash Brothers" Said Nobody ever.

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

804. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Baseball bat with timed button presses worked like a charm. I waited until he grew five bodys tall then smacked the shit out of him with the bat. Thanks. :)

On the 3rd world now. How any worlds are they?

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

805. Posted:

6 worlds. I found world 3 to be the most annoying though. You'll see why.

Although the last world is really short.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Doge

806. Posted:

6 whole worlds , but 6 is short because it has the final boss in it

AuthorMessage

Doge

807. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

agreed, i was stuck on level eight for ages upon ages

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

808. Posted:

They still manged to stretch the story out well and made it seem long though in my opinion.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

809. Posted:

The thing I hated the most was when the wiggled parts kept running away. It did have my favorite stage though. Sniffit or whiffit. If that's how you spell it.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Doge

810. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

agreed, i was stuck on level eight for ages upon ages

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

811. Posted:

Spoilers guys. Jeezus. :P

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

812. Posted:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Bowser is defeated in this game.
lolz oops

Edited on by Xiao_Pai

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

813. Posted:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Funny coming from someone whom was going to sell the game back yesterday! :P

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

814. Posted:

I was just a moody cow yesterday. ;)

Now I'm cool, Enjoying the game again. It seems to have highs and lows. I also see what you guys mean about this world 3.

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

815. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

so apparently we found out whose at fault for the lack of story compared to previous Paper Mario games. According to a site or 2 I read, in an Iwata Asks segment they revealed the in a survey relevent to Super Paper Mario for Club Nintendo, less than 1% of them were interested in the story. I'm not sure whose dumber, the people who took the survey or the people who assumed one survey from Club Nintendo mattered. I mean I'm not that annoyed at the lack of story nor am I one to say Super Paper Mario had some brilliant masterpiece of a story or anything, but that is just...dumb.

I always thought they made the story so short because the game was made with the focus of it being on a handheld. They mentioned that they included a world map for this reason but even if this is true it shouldnt be an excuse because games like Revelations and KI:U have a GREAT storyline.

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

816. Posted:

GamecubeMan wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I always thought they made the story so short because the game was made with the focus of it being on a handheld. They mentioned that they included a world map for this reason but even if this is true it shouldnt be an excuse because games like Revelations and KI:U have a GREAT storyline.

I agree and still paper mario usually only has 7 worlds so 6 isn't much different.

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

817. Posted:

...8 worlds. You're forgetting the Palace of Darkness and Castle Bleck (and Bowser's Castle, lol)

Edited on by Xiao_Pai

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

818. Posted:

Just on 3-12 finding wigglers last body piece from these two squidily diddly's.

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

819. Posted:

Omg, how do I get to world 4? Need help ASAP

I just beat the massive squid boss and now I need to find world 4.

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

820. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

...8 worlds. You're forgetting the Palace of Darkness and Castle Bleck (and Bowser's Castle, lol)

I know those but didn't really count them since they are the final. Although i probably should, it is really easy to get through with the right supplies and it went by fast for me anyway. Also to get to world 4 go to decaburg. use the light bulb in the dark room to get the ship wheel, get the scissors and fo behind the crates where the ship is. Use the scissors on the rope and give the wheel to the captain. Also get the fishook you will need it. You need the boat to go to worlds 4,5, and 6.

Edited on by zoroarkrules25