3DS Forum

Topic: Paper Mario 3DS

Showing 781 to 800 of 1,122

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

781. Posted:

i love both of those skins wish i had them.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

782. Posted:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

poor reviews.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii-u/new-super-mario-bros-u
uhhh... no

Edited on by GamecubeMan

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

Doge

783. Posted:

Paper mario is constantly reviewed badly because of level based travel system, but if you think about it, super Mario Rpg had the same concept, yet it was AMAZING. I guess i would change partners though.......

"I wish they'd put Slippy in the new Super Smash Brothers" Said Nobody ever.
Check out my vine https://vine.co/u/1046821763767566336

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

784. Posted:

He's talking about paper Mario not NSMB U

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

785. Posted:

Oh, the case though me off. :P
But still the reviews are still pretty decent for that too :*

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

786. Posted:

Oh FFS! I'm stuck!

I'm at the first castle and I can't get along the bridge as the fans are blowing flying goons at me. :(

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

Doge

787. Posted:

stick any sticker on them, but be careful, once you do, you have a limited amount of time to do so. hope this helped

"I wish they'd put Slippy in the new Super Smash Brothers" Said Nobody ever.
Check out my vine https://vine.co/u/1046821763767566336

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

788. Posted:

NIntendoForever wrote:

stick any sticker on them, but be careful, once you do, you have a limited amount of time to do so. hope this helped

Will try thanks. I knew I should of bought a guide book with this

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

789. Posted:

i thought you could only use spike helmet stickers for them. i still passed it though.

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

790. Posted:

I quit this game, the castle boss takes the piss. The massive goomba/ 16 mini goombas on castle 1 are insanely tough. my moves do little damage while they we shit loads of me. I'm not happy. Screw this. I'm going back to mario wii U.

At least you know what your doing on that game and doesn't frustrate the life out of you like this game seems to do.

I might trade this tomorrow for another game. Really mad and kind of upset that this wonderful game is made difficult / nearly impossible

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

791. Posted:

so apparently we found out whose at fault for the lack of story compared to previous Paper Mario games. According to a site or 2 I read, in an Iwata Asks segment they revealed the in a survey relevent to Super Paper Mario for Club Nintendo, less than 1% of them were interested in the story. I'm not sure whose dumber, the people who took the survey or the people who assumed one survey from Club Nintendo mattered. I mean I'm not that annoyed at the lack of story nor am I one to say Super Paper Mario had some brilliant masterpiece of a story or anything, but that is just...dumb.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

792. Posted:

What do I use on the Chain Chom in the Bowser battle?

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

793. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

so apparently we found out whose at fault for the lack of story compared to previous Paper Mario games. According to a site or 2 I read, in an Iwata Asks segment they revealed the in a survey relevent to Super Paper Mario for Club Nintendo, less than 1% of them were interested in the story. I'm not sure whose dumber, the people who took the survey or the people who assumed one survey from Club Nintendo mattered. I mean I'm not that annoyed at the lack of story nor am I one to say Super Paper Mario had some brilliant masterpiece of a story or anything, but that is just...dumb.

...WTF, seriously? I thought it had something to do with Miyamoto wanting them (IS) to not focus on story too much

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

794. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

So Club Nintendo surveys do matter. I'll have to be more candid with them for now on.

Still, that seems to be a short-sighted reason to not incorporate a broader story, because there are players out there that do care about story and they could have just improved upon their story skills in Sticker Star to change the minds of those that didn't care for Super Paper Mario's story. Oh, well, that's a shame if it's true.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

795. Posted:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

What do I use on the Chain Chom in the Bowser battle?

Seriously!?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

796. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

...WTF, seriously? I thought it had something to do with Miyamoto wanting them (IS) to not focus on story too much

well clearly that still happened, we just found out why he suggested that.

You know, these are probably the same people that at this point have bought 4 New Super Mario Bros. games and don't have Little King's Story or Xenoblade, so it would be better for everyone if they were ignored for all eternity.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

797. Posted:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

I quit this game, the castle boss takes the piss. The massive goomba/ 16 mini goombas on castle 1 are insanely tough. my moves do little damage while they we shit loads of me. I'm not happy. Screw this. I'm going back to mario wii U.

At least you know what your doing on that game and doesn't frustrate the life out of you like this game seems to do.

I might trade this tomorrow for another game. Really mad and kind of upset that this wonderful game is made difficult / nearly impossible

The goombas are really easy . If you want to a lot to them get the scissors and the lucky cat and then just fight them with your other stickers. You need to block and have a good strategy to win fights in paper mario games unlike new super mario bros games. To Alien_Mosky use the takonni tail to knock back the chain chomp and send bowser off the edge.

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

798. Posted:

Thanks, done it now. I'm now enjoying the game again. :D

Oops, spoke to soon. Now I'm on world 2-5 and there's a massive purple square in the middle of the level where you obviously put something in it but what I don't know?

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

799. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

well clearly that still happened, we just found out why he suggested that.

You know, these are probably the same people that at this point have bought 4 New Super Mario Bros. games and don't have Little King's Story or Xenoblade, so it would be better for everyone if they were ignored for all eternity.

Now that I think about it, I did remember hearing that people who played SPM complained that the characters never shut up. I mean, I guess they did talk a bit too much, but I still enjoyed all the dialogue. :p

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

800. Posted:

Screw this, cactus boss sucks balls.

xBASSxMONSTAx