Forums

Topic: Paper Mario 3DS

Posts 781 to 800 of 1,089

Spoony_Tech

The thing I hated the most was when the wiggled parts kept running away. It did have my favorite stage though. Sniffit or whiffit. If that's how you spell it.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

HankLangley

Tech101 wrote:

6 worlds. I found world 3 to be the most annoying though. You'll see why.

agreed, i was stuck on level eight for ages upon ages

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

Joeynator3000

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Spoilers guys. Jeezus.

Bowser is defeated in this game.
lolz oops

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Spoony_Tech

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Spoilers guys. Jeezus.

Funny coming from someone whom was going to sell the game back yesterday!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

xBASSxMONSTAx

I was just a moody cow yesterday.

Now I'm cool, Enjoying the game again. It seems to have highs and lows. I also see what you guys mean about this world 3.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

GamecubeMan

kkslider5552000 wrote:

so apparently we found out whose at fault for the lack of story compared to previous Paper Mario games. According to a site or 2 I read, in an Iwata Asks segment they revealed the in a survey relevent to Super Paper Mario for Club Nintendo, less than 1% of them were interested in the story. I'm not sure whose dumber, the people who took the survey or the people who assumed one survey from Club Nintendo mattered. I mean I'm not that annoyed at the lack of story nor am I one to say Super Paper Mario had some brilliant masterpiece of a story or anything, but that is just...dumb.

I always thought they made the story so short because the game was made with the focus of it being on a handheld. They mentioned that they included a world map for this reason but even if this is true it shouldnt be an excuse because games like Revelations and KI:U have a GREAT storyline.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

zoroarkrules25

GamecubeMan wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

so apparently we found out whose at fault for the lack of story compared to previous Paper Mario games. According to a site or 2 I read, in an Iwata Asks segment they revealed the in a survey relevent to Super Paper Mario for Club Nintendo, less than 1% of them were interested in the story. I'm not sure whose dumber, the people who took the survey or the people who assumed one survey from Club Nintendo mattered. I mean I'm not that annoyed at the lack of story nor am I one to say Super Paper Mario had some brilliant masterpiece of a story or anything, but that is just...dumb.

I always thought they made the story so short because the game was made with the focus of it being on a handheld. They mentioned that they included a world map for this reason but even if this is true it shouldnt be an excuse because games like Revelations and KI:U have a GREAT storyline.

I agree and still paper mario usually only has 7 worlds so 6 isn't much different.

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Joeynator3000

...8 worlds. You're forgetting the Palace of Darkness and Castle Bleck (and Bowser's Castle, lol)

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

xBASSxMONSTAx

Just on 3-12 finding wigglers last body piece from these two squidily diddly's.

xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

Omg, how do I get to world 4? Need help ASAP

I just beat the massive squid boss and now I need to find world 4.

xBASSxMONSTAx

zoroarkrules25

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

...8 worlds. You're forgetting the Palace of Darkness and Castle Bleck (and Bowser's Castle, lol)

I know those but didn't really count them since they are the final. Although i probably should, it is really easy to get through with the right supplies and it went by fast for me anyway. Also to get to world 4 go to decaburg. use the light bulb in the dark room to get the ship wheel, get the scissors and fo behind the crates where the ship is. Use the scissors on the rope and give the wheel to the captain. Also get the fishook you will need it. You need the boat to go to worlds 4,5, and 6.

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

xBASSxMONSTAx

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

I know those but didn't really count them since they are the final. Although i probably should, it is really easy to get through with the right supplies and it went by fast for me anyway. Also to get to world 4 go to decaburg. use the light bulb in the dark room to get the ship wheel, get the scissors and fo behind the crates where the ship is. Use the scissors on the rope and give the wheel to the captain. Also get the fishook you will need it. You need the boat to go to worlds 4,5, and 6.

I don't have any scissor stickers?

I only got the fish hook one that you mentioned. Well that's me fooked then, Well pissed off. This games gotta be most annoying mario game I ever played.

You constantly need certain types of stickers but have no clue on where or how to find them? I give this a 7 at best. Not fun no more, just dam annoying,

This games defo being traded in tomorrow. Fed up with it.

xBASSxMONSTAx

zoroarkrules25

The scissors are in the first world. Level 1 i think. The lightbulb is found in the dessert world in the maze with the coffins stage. Hope i helped.

xBASSxMONSTAx

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

The scissors are in the first world. Level 1 i think. The lightbulb is found in the dessert world in the maze with the coffins stage. Hope i helped.

I got light bulb. I already used scissors.

Looks like I gotta find scissors elsewhere for more if there is any.

xBASSxMONSTAx

Noob_The_Third

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

I got light bulb. I already used scissors.

Looks like I gotta find scissors elsewhere for more if there is any.

If you used them they reappear where they were before. There's also a Toad in Decalburg that sells Things.

Shadowfax

Pff finaly beat the cactus on 2-5. Took me several times. But it's a great game.

Shadowfax

WaluigiBag

Potential Spoilers!

I played through the Enigmansion tonight. It is so awesome! I love everything about it. The Toads are cute! Be sure to come back to the Enigmansion after you complete Chapter 4-5.

Paper Mario: Sticker Star is amazing!

Edited on by WaluigiBag

WaluigiBag

Nintendo Network ID: WaluigiBag

Odnetnin

Dear Santa,

I would say I've been a good boy this year. I saved an entire city from a nuclear explosion; that must count for something. All I want for Christmas is Paper Mario: Sticker Star, and if you give it to me I will be the happiest caped crusader you ever saw.

Kind regards,
DarkKnight

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

xBASSxMONSTAx

WaluigiBag wrote:

Potential Spoilers!

I played through the Enigmansion tonight. It is so awesome! I love everything about it. The Toads are cute! Be sure to come back to the Enigmansion after you complete Chapter 4-5.

Paper Mario: Sticker Star is amazing!

I just completed that level last night. Best darn level ever, it's a shame because they missed an opportunity for a luigi mansion reference.

xBASSxMONSTAx

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.