Forums

Topic: Paper Mario 3DS

Posts 781 to 800 of 1,124

zoroarkrules25

i love both of those skins wish i had them.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Doge

Paper mario is constantly reviewed badly because of level based travel system, but if you think about it, super Mario Rpg had the same concept, yet it was AMAZING. I guess i would change partners though.......

I actually am a Shiba

Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

GamecubeMan

Oh, the case though me off.
But still the reviews are still pretty decent for that too

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah, it is happening now. GC 4.0 will be released in 2020.
My Bio by True_Hero
My Soundcloud

Twitter:

xBASSxMONSTAx

Oh FFS! I'm stuck!

I'm at the first castle and I can't get along the bridge as the fans are blowing flying goons at me.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

Doge

stick any sticker on them, but be careful, once you do, you have a limited amount of time to do so. hope this helped

I actually am a Shiba

Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

xBASSxMONSTAx

NIntendoForever wrote:

stick any sticker on them, but be careful, once you do, you have a limited amount of time to do so. hope this helped

Will try thanks. I knew I should of bought a guide book with this

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

zoroarkrules25

i thought you could only use spike helmet stickers for them. i still passed it though.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

xBASSxMONSTAx

I quit this game, the castle boss takes the piss. The massive goomba/ 16 mini goombas on castle 1 are insanely tough. my moves do little damage while they we shit loads of me. I'm not happy. Screw this. I'm going back to mario wii U.

At least you know what your doing on that game and doesn't frustrate the life out of you like this game seems to do.

I might trade this tomorrow for another game. Really mad and kind of upset that this wonderful game is made difficult / nearly impossible

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

kkslider5552000

so apparently we found out whose at fault for the lack of story compared to previous Paper Mario games. According to a site or 2 I read, in an Iwata Asks segment they revealed the in a survey relevent to Super Paper Mario for Club Nintendo, less than 1% of them were interested in the story. I'm not sure whose dumber, the people who took the survey or the people who assumed one survey from Club Nintendo mattered. I mean I'm not that annoyed at the lack of story nor am I one to say Super Paper Mario had some brilliant masterpiece of a story or anything, but that is just...dumb.

Try a XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X LET'S PLAY now for the cost of nothing! : D
LeT's PlAy XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X (blind)

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

Megumi_Sagano

kkslider5552000 wrote:

so apparently we found out whose at fault for the lack of story compared to previous Paper Mario games. According to a site or 2 I read, in an Iwata Asks segment they revealed the in a survey relevent to Super Paper Mario for Club Nintendo, less than 1% of them were interested in the story. I'm not sure whose dumber, the people who took the survey or the people who assumed one survey from Club Nintendo mattered. I mean I'm not that annoyed at the lack of story nor am I one to say Super Paper Mario had some brilliant masterpiece of a story or anything, but that is just...dumb.

...WTF, seriously? I thought it had something to do with Miyamoto wanting them (IS) to not focus on story too much

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!

Twitter:

NintyFan

kkslider5552000 wrote:

so apparently we found out whose at fault for the lack of story compared to previous Paper Mario games. According to a site or 2 I read, in an Iwata Asks segment they revealed the in a survey relevent to Super Paper Mario for Club Nintendo, less than 1% of them were interested in the story. I'm not sure whose dumber, the people who took the survey or the people who assumed one survey from Club Nintendo mattered. I mean I'm not that annoyed at the lack of story nor am I one to say Super Paper Mario had some brilliant masterpiece of a story or anything, but that is just...dumb.

So Club Nintendo surveys do matter. I'll have to be more candid with them for now on.

Still, that seems to be a short-sighted reason to not incorporate a broader story, because there are players out there that do care about story and they could have just improved upon their story skills in Sticker Star to change the minds of those that didn't care for Super Paper Mario's story. Oh, well, that's a shame if it's true.

Happy 35th anniversary, Donkey Kong!
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

Spoony_Tech

Alien_Mosky wrote:

What do I use on the Chain Chom in the Bowser battle?

Seriously!?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

so apparently we found out whose at fault for the lack of story compared to previous Paper Mario games. According to a site or 2 I read, in an Iwata Asks segment they revealed the in a survey relevent to Super Paper Mario for Club Nintendo, less than 1% of them were interested in the story. I'm not sure whose dumber, the people who took the survey or the people who assumed one survey from Club Nintendo mattered. I mean I'm not that annoyed at the lack of story nor am I one to say Super Paper Mario had some brilliant masterpiece of a story or anything, but that is just...dumb.

...WTF, seriously? I thought it had something to do with Miyamoto wanting them (IS) to not focus on story too much

well clearly that still happened, we just found out why he suggested that.

You know, these are probably the same people that at this point have bought 4 New Super Mario Bros. games and don't have Little King's Story or Xenoblade, so it would be better for everyone if they were ignored for all eternity.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Try a XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X LET'S PLAY now for the cost of nothing! : D
LeT's PlAy XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X (blind)

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

zoroarkrules25

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

I quit this game, the castle boss takes the piss. The massive goomba/ 16 mini goombas on castle 1 are insanely tough. my moves do little damage while they we shit loads of me. I'm not happy. Screw this. I'm going back to mario wii U.

At least you know what your doing on that game and doesn't frustrate the life out of you like this game seems to do.

I might trade this tomorrow for another game. Really mad and kind of upset that this wonderful game is made difficult / nearly impossible

The goombas are really easy . If you want to a lot to them get the scissors and the lucky cat and then just fight them with your other stickers. You need to block and have a good strategy to win fights in paper mario games unlike new super mario bros games. To Alien_Mosky use the takonni tail to knock back the chain chomp and send bowser off the edge.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

xBASSxMONSTAx

Thanks, done it now. I'm now enjoying the game again.

Oops, spoke to soon. Now I'm on world 2-5 and there's a massive purple square in the middle of the level where you obviously put something in it but what I don't know?

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

Megumi_Sagano

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

so apparently we found out whose at fault for the lack of story compared to previous Paper Mario games. According to a site or 2 I read, in an Iwata Asks segment they revealed the in a survey relevent to Super Paper Mario for Club Nintendo, less than 1% of them were interested in the story. I'm not sure whose dumber, the people who took the survey or the people who assumed one survey from Club Nintendo mattered. I mean I'm not that annoyed at the lack of story nor am I one to say Super Paper Mario had some brilliant masterpiece of a story or anything, but that is just...dumb.

...WTF, seriously? I thought it had something to do with Miyamoto wanting them (IS) to not focus on story too much

well clearly that still happened, we just found out why he suggested that.

You know, these are probably the same people that at this point have bought 4 New Super Mario Bros. games and don't have Little King's Story or Xenoblade, so it would be better for everyone if they were ignored for all eternity.

Now that I think about it, I did remember hearing that people who played SPM complained that the characters never shut up. I mean, I guess they did talk a bit too much, but I still enjoyed all the dialogue.

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!

Twitter:

xBASSxMONSTAx

Screw this, cactus boss sucks balls.

xBASSxMONSTAx

Top

Sorry, this topic has been locked.