Forums

Topic: Paper Mario 3DS

Posts 681 to 700 of 1,089

Spoony_Tech

Sniffit or Whiffit was awesome! I just completed that last night.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Arianabtd

Tech101 wrote:

I loved it too!
I do it again and again when I'm taking a break from the story line.
It's very creative.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Lol, I love sniffit or whiffit, that's how I get most of my money. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Noob_The_Third

I think the Toad guy was telling me I have three ghosrs left. How do I get to the ghost that's outside that you can see through the window? And where can I place the scrap that takes up a whole wall and has an infinijump?

Spoony_Tech

Does anyone know if there is more then one special sticker door in any of the levels? I'm going back and trying to find the ones I've missed so far and up to the end of world 2 I've only found one per level. I don't want to miss any.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Arianabtd

Tech101 wrote:

Does anyone know if there is more then one special sticker door in any of the levels? I'm going back and trying to find the ones I've missed so far and up to the end of world 2 I've only found one per level. I don't want to miss any.

from what I have seen, only one per level.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Konata wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

from what I have seen, only one per level.

Thanks!

MERG said:

WaluigiBag

Tech101 wrote:

Potential Spoilers!

I really like that event! On the second round, it's very cute how the Wiggler segment is a part of the audience.

Edited on by WaluigiBag

WaluigiBag

Nintendo Network ID: WaluigiBag

victini1024

dudes these graphics are great super you should play it plz

victini1024

victini1024

i love this game if you don't get it ill turn into a camel :3

victini1024

zoroarkrules25

Alien_Mosky wrote:

I think the Toad guy was telling me I have three ghosrs left. How do I get to the ghost that's outside that you can see through the window? And where can I place the scrap that takes up a whole wall and has an infinijump?

To get the ghost outside you hit one of the windows in the left hall with the hammer. To change the wall you need to get every other paperization to the things in the house done. Hope i helped. The infinite jump wall sticker has to be switched with one of the other walls. Just paperize at every wall and you will see what you have to do.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

sugarpixel

What should I do about that Chain Chomp at the end of the Bowser Battle? I'm thinking I need to use a Tanooki Tail (I blocked an attack from the Chain Chomp and it dropped a shiny Tanooki Tail), but, if so, I can never seem to time it right! I also need to bring a lot more shiny/flashy hammers and Iron jumps.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Noob_The_Third

I have one Boo left. Are there any really hard to find Boos I may have missed? (The last one I got was the one in the clock.

Spoony_Tech

Alien_Mosky wrote:

I have one Boo left. Are there any really hard to find Boos I may have missed? (The last one I got was the one in the clock.

The very last one I got was outside in front of the mansion. I almost gave up looking for it.

MERG said:

Noob_The_Third

Tech101 wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

The very last one I got was outside in front of the mansion. I almost gave up looking for it.

I got the one hiding behind the Toad. Is therre another one in front of the mansion?

Edited on by Noob_The_Third

Spoony_Tech

No there is not. How about the one in the toad picture?

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

Have you been in the room behind the green house looking thing?

MERG said:

Noob_The_Third

Tech101 wrote:

I'm not sure what you're talking about.

What green house looking thing?

And do you mean a house that is literally green?

Spoony_Tech

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

I'm not sure what you're talking about.

What green house looking thing?

And do you mean a house that is literally green?

It's the room where when you walk through the door you see flowers on the other side but no way to get to them.

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.