Forums

Topic: Paper Mario 3DS

Posts 541 to 560 of 1,089

Joeynator3000

Man the forest music is creepy, lol...does the water turn back to normal at some point? Because there are stickers in those areas...>.>

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

DarkLloyd

its no joke looks like its an official price on amazon.ca for 30 dollars now thats a steal for me

DarkLloyd

Spoony_Tech

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Euro gamer gave it 7/10! .

No way I'm getting it now. I will spend my money on the Wii-U instead

Why does it matter what some reviews say?! I believe a majority of us here think the game is great. I for one love it so far and would give it a 9-10. Almost edges out Kid Icarus for 3ds game of the year!

This game has nice pacing. I love how they somehow got the world's in there like it was a 2d Mario. Its perfect for on the go as well. Even though you don't level up the traditional way you still do level up. The stickers are the star of the show here though. I don't even mind pulling them off whenever I see them. Even the weaker ones can be useful. Beautiful graphics and for me fun game play. I don't even care that most of the enemies are the same. I love the way they make the same enemies different and more difficult by way of paper! Most fun I've had with my 3ds since KI:U!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

WaluigiBag

Paper Mario: Sticker Star is so much fun!

Potential Spoilers! What do I need to do about the missing Toad at Water's Edge Way? Also, how do I get to Whammino Mountain? Thanks!

WaluigiBag

Nintendo Network ID: WaluigiBag

noname001

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Does anyone want to answer my question?

The scraps for 2-5 are located in three other drybake levels. I'm not sure if you want it all said outright, so I'll point out one but not how to get it. In the Yoshi Sphinx stage, in the first area before you enter the warp pipe, you can juuust see a golden chest sitting on the edge of Yoshi's tongue. You need to get to that chest.

noname001

grumblebuzzz

I think from now on I'm just gonna buy the 1st party games that get so-so reviews. It worked for this game and also for Other M (another game I loved that other people either loved as well or hated for their own reasons). I just really, really fail to see how anyone can pick up Paper Mario: Sticker Star who has played and enjoyed other games in the series, play it for more than an hour and then be like, "I HATE THIS!"

Edited on by grumblebuzzz

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

kkslider5552000

I will say that while i am defending that game, that doesn't mean i'm not worried about the "no new characters" thing as indicative (and let's be honest, this is completely true) of the painfully safe route the Mario series is going. But remember kiddies, if this is really true and if you're really mad because of any of this, look at the sales of the NSMB games compared to any Paper Mario game (or almost any other Mario game at all). Granted, another reason could be Other M's commercial failure, which would mean Nintendo is confusing people not liking a game generally considered to have been a good idea executed poorly in favor of assuming people just didn't want change. I mean, I could point out that there are some people that do go to the extreme of kicking and screaming for as long as possible at anything new in any series ever, but I'd like to believe that's a very vocal minority (as loud people on the internet usually...y'know...are)

Also, what I'm guessing is that Intelligent Systems took unnecessary unoriginality and made something genuinely creative out of it.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

WaluigiBag

Potential Spoilers! What do I need to do about the missing Toad from Water's Edge Way? Thanks!

WaluigiBag

Nintendo Network ID: WaluigiBag

sakalu

I'm definitely going to have to save up for a 3DS. This is so freakin' epic.

sakalu

Pokefanmum82

i love this game. it is my favorite by far right now. i'm on the the third stage in the first world. i haven't been able to put this game down this morning lol

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Knux

I finally got this game yesterday. Now I just have to find the time to play it...

Knux

Barbiegurl777

mumof2kids82 wrote:

i love this game. it is my favorite by far right now. i'm on the the third stage in the first world. i haven't been able to put this game down this morning lol

Yeah I know what you mean. This game is pretty addicting.

3Dash wrote:

So how's the game for those who've never played a Paper Mario before this one? Also, is there anything to do after you complete the game?

This is my first paper mario game. It's ok. People have already fully completed this game? It was only released this past sunday! Give that some time lol.

SPOILER ALERT:

Sticker Museum Unlocked:

In Decalburg the area with the fountain & shop anyway's if you hit the Y button & papersize standing next to the fountain you'll find a green toad stuck in the fountain then you talk to him & he show's you the Sticker Museum that's right next to the shop.

I found this yesterday by accident when coming back from a few level's in world 1. Hope everybody enjoy's!

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12

Switch Friend Code: SW-4995-4179-4294 | Nintendo Network ID: Barbiegurl777

Spoony_Tech

Just got done looking at a couple of more reviews. Nintendo power gave it an 8 which is right about where most reviews are at. Game Informer however gave it a 8.75. Can't see how anyone could go below an 8 really. This game is so much fun!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SarcasticWisdom

This game..IS SO ADDICTING

Formally known as EvilCookie
3DS FC: 5069-4209-9709
Dream Suite: 5700-2151-8534
SarcasticLoggery

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4209-9709

evildevil97

The Enigmansion really pissed me off. Hide and seek is never fun. Needed YouTube to get the last three or so ghosts. This has to be the hardest of the Paper Mario games, if only for the puzzles. It's hard for me to really pinpoint my view of the game.

evildevil97

Nintendo Network ID: evildevil97

Auracle

Apparently, I'm not the only one who noticed this.
Untitled

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.