3DS Forum

Topic: Paper Mario 3DS

Showing 361 to 380 of 1,122

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

361. Posted:

I really like the domino effect in World 1-5. It's very charming, cute, and uses the paper theme well.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

362. Posted:

....It's still an RPG...lol.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

CerealKiller528

363. Posted:

Getting this game for Christmas. I would get it when it comes out, but I'd rather buy other things.

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

AuthorMessage

JonWahlgren

364. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Eh, sorta.

Review will be up tomorrow!

Editor At Large
NLFM podcast | Twitter | Thunder Panda!

Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter: jonwahlgren

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

365. Posted:

JonWahlgren wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Eh, sorta.

Huzzah! It's super paper mario again :D

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

366. Posted:

JonWahlgren wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Eh, sorta.

Whatever, lol.
It's more RPG-ish than SPM, lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Radixxs

367. Posted:

Yay, a Jon review ! You and Phil are my favorite reviewers. Good to know I can trust NL's Paper Mario review, I might need it lol.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

AuthorMessage

CM30

368. Posted:

Well, I guess I'll be looking forward to the review as well, just in case it has new screens and information.

Then again, how much of the game can Nintendo Life talk about without breaking the whole embargo thing?

Talk Nintendo, my Nintendo Forum!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

369. Posted:

Can't wait for the review! The review will be part of my deciding factors, as I'm still a bit on the edge about getting it.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

370. Posted:

Twitter- @nintendolife: Our Paper Mario: Sticker Star #3DS review will be live in 4 hours. Will it be a sticker super star or a waste of paper?

Can't wait. :D

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

371. Posted:

@xBASSxMONSTAx And that was posted 2 hours ago, so it's 2 hours from now!

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

372. Posted:

The review is here!

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

373. Posted:

What? I don't see it!

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

374. Posted:

http://venturebeat.com/2012/11/06/paper-mario-sticker-star-re...

68/100. Bloody hell that's disappointing

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

375. Posted:

Oh, I thought you meant NL.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

376. Posted:

Oh it's on NL too now!

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

377. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

Oh it's on NL too now!

8/10 NL gave it. Well that's cheered me up a bit. :)

Will buy this next month. Actually next month is a better release date as November is cramped full of blockbuster games like black ops2 and halo 4 ect.

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

378. Posted:

Yeah... was expecting a higher score though, for how much hype there was.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

CM30

379. Posted:

I'm a bit worried about the problems with the sticker system, since the reviews talk of stickers running out, it being hard to figure out where to place object stickers and other stuff.

Same with the lesser number of unique, interesting characters, since the Nintendo Life review mentions few of them bar Toads.

Talk Nintendo, my Nintendo Forum!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

JonWahlgren

380. Posted:

I never once ran out of stickers. I don't know what the hell kind of complaint that is.

Editor At Large
NLFM podcast | Twitter | Thunder Panda!

Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter: jonwahlgren