3DS Forum

Topic: Paper Mario 3DS

Showing 301 to 320 of 1,122

AuthorMessage

moomoo

301. Posted:

Quick question: is there anyone who actually likes/wants region locking? I really don't get it. If it's to keep better track of which games sell better in which regions, then I don't see much of an impact happenning for most games.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

302. Posted:

Never bothered me...

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

303. Posted:

moomoo wrote:

Quick question: is there anyone who actually likes/wants region locking? I really don't get it. If it's to keep better track of which games sell better in which regions, then I don't see much of an impact happenning for most games.

it's one of those things like DRM where it's supposed to be a good idea but factually isn't.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

OptometristLime

304. Posted:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

JonWahlgren wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

...Bytes please. lol

No idea, I don't speak crazy.

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Hey, why is it out for Americans on 11 November and December 5th for the rest of Europe?

That's flowering bees. Really pissed off. I'm just gonna import it from American to the UK and play it on my UK 3DS.

I wouldn't do that if I were you: the 3DS is region locked!

Untitled

Lmao!

Miyamoto on his desire to focus more on the (hard)core Nintendo fan.

[The casual] attitude is, ‘okay, I am the customer. You are supposed to entertain me.’ [...] and to me it’s kind of a pathetic thing.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

305. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

JonWahlgren wrote:

It's about 4,000 blocks, so plan accordingly.

...Bytes please. lol

here's a quote from nintendo3dsblog.com
People planning to download Paper Mario: Sticker Star via the eShop will have to make space for 4,199 blocks on their SD cards, which is roughly equivalent to 522 megabytes. Based on the pricing of downloadable titles though, I’d still suggest people purchase full games in store, rather than via the eShop.

looking forward to Super Smash Bros, Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Hyrule Warriors, Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, and Story of Seasons.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

306. Posted:

Paper Mario Sticker Star gets released on Sunday, Nov. 11th in North America.

This morning I scheduled vacation days for Monday and Tuesday (11/12 & 11/13 respecitively).

It's going to be a great few days in November there! ;)

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Discostew

307. Posted:

I should have posted about this earlier, but Newegg was having a Halloween pre-order offer for this game, knocking the price down to $29.99 (for NA version). Still about 20 minutes left if you are actively looking at this thread. Promo code is EMCYTZT2452.

Edited on by Discostew

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

308. Posted:

mumof2kids82 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

JonWahlgren wrote:

...Bytes please. lol

People planning to download Paper Mario: Sticker Star via the eShop will have to make space for 4,199 blocks on their SD cards, which is roughly equivalent to 522 megabytes. Based on the pricing of downloadable titles though, I’d still suggest people purchase full games in store, rather than via the eShop.

Oh, that's it? Thought it would be bigger...lol.
This better be a full Paper Mario game, like...as in 8 chapters like the last games. xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

Discostew

309. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

mumof2kids82 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

JonWahlgren wrote:

...Bytes please. lol

This better be a full Paper Mario game, like...as in 8 chapters like the last games. xD

Just a recap, TTYD, while on a 1.4GB Gamecube disc, only used about 600MB of it, so it isn't so far-fetched that Sticker Star could be around that size. Also take into account that the 3DS has some capabilities that the GC does not, like procedural textures for instance. Such things don't require as much data to construct, therefore reducing the overall amount of data the game consists of.

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

310. Posted:

Happy, catchy music incoming!

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

311. Posted:

@NintyFan The music might actually be one of the deciding factors of me getting this game.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

312. Posted:

@Discostew Oh dang, I missed the sale. Oh well, I'll still get it day one hopefully.

Can't wait to play this game.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

313. Posted:

Oh...if its near the same size of TTYD then nevermind. xD
That reminds me, I hope they kept the cooking mechanic...loved doing that in SPM and TTYD. :p

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

314. Posted:

Only 9 days, 22 minutes and 18 seconds to go

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

BandG

315. Posted:

the level system ruins the game. i think ill just stick with the thousand year door.

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

316. Posted:

It's not even out yet...how do you know it ruins the game? :/

AuthorMessage

Kujo1597

317. Posted:

Because it's different. Untitled

But seriously, Super Mario RPG had a world map like this and it was a good game. Besides, the levels in the previous games weren't even connected usually. You ended up opening up warp pipes and using them instead.

But the GameXplainer video did say that there are alternate exits to some levels and that you'd have to explore to find them all. I don't really remember much in the way of branching paths in the previous games. Yeah, there was occasionally a thing off the beaten path and Yoshi's Island in the first Paper Mario was pretty big and confusing but other than that, I can't think of anything. It's be like saying Mimana Iyar Chronicle had a ton of exploration. Yeah, there were branching paths but they were either really short or met up with the main path fairly quickly.

I draw Final Fantasy 2 comics and other stuffs: My Colors! 3D Gallery
Current Avatar: Transformers Prime inspired Perceptor
Currently Playing: Tales of Eternia, Pokémon White 2
Yep, I got nothin' else to stick here.

Twitter: Kujo1597

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

318. Posted:

Kujo1597 wrote:

Because it's different. Untitled

But seriously, Super Mario RPG had a world map like this and it was a good game. Besides, the levels in the previous games weren't even connected usually. You ended up opening up warp pipes and using them instead.

But the GameXplainer video did say that there are alternate exits to some levels and that you'd have to explore to find them all. I don't really remember much in the way of branching paths in the previous games. Yeah, there was occasionally a thing off the beaten path and Yoshi's Island in the first Paper Mario was pretty big and confusing but other than that, I can't think of anything. It's be like saying Mimana Iyar Chronicle had a ton of exploration. Yeah, there were branching paths but they were either really short or met up with the main path fairly quickly.

Its sounds so linear but when you but it that way is sounds better.

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

319. Posted:

GamecubeMan wrote:

Only 9 days, 22 minutes and 18 seconds to go

Only another month + 7 days to go for us Europeans! Suck big tiime. Still really angry @ Nintendo about this. I wanna rage soo bad!

The Wii-U is also region locked, can't wait to feel all this frustration again with this next console. You just know we will be the last ones to get awesome games on that console too.:(

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

320. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

mumof2kids82 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

JonWahlgren wrote:

...Bytes please. lol

Did they all have a desert for Chapter 2? Does every Mario game have a desert for part 2?

8 Bit Forward