Forums

Topic: Paper Mario 3DS

Posts 301 to 320 of 1,124

moomoo

Quick question: is there anyone who actually likes/wants region locking? I really don't get it. If it's to keep better track of which games sell better in which regions, then I don't see much of an impact happenning for most games.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

kkslider5552000

moomoo wrote:

Quick question: is there anyone who actually likes/wants region locking? I really don't get it. If it's to keep better track of which games sell better in which regions, then I don't see much of an impact happenning for most games.

it's one of those things like DRM where it's supposed to be a good idea but factually isn't.

Try a XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X LET'S PLAY now for the cost of nothing! : D
LeT's PlAy XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X (blind)

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

OptometristLime

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

JonWahlgren wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

...Bytes please. lol

No idea, I don't speak crazy.

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Hey, why is it out for Americans on 11 November and December 5th for the rest of Europe?

That's flowering bees. Really pissed off. I'm just gonna import it from American to the UK and play it on my UK 3DS.

I wouldn't do that if I were you: the 3DS is region locked!

Untitled

Lmao!

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

Pokefanmum82

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

JonWahlgren wrote:

It's about 4,000 blocks, so plan accordingly.

...Bytes please. lol

here's a quote from nintendo3dsblog.com
People planning to download Paper Mario: Sticker Star via the eShop will have to make space for 4,199 blocks on their SD cards, which is roughly equivalent to 522 megabytes. Based on the pricing of downloadable titles though, I’d still suggest people purchase full games in store, rather than via the eShop.

Want: SMTxFE, Zelda, Disney Magical World 2, Disney AA, Style Savvy 3, 7th Dragon III Code, Federation Force, MH Generations, DQ7, DQ8, Pokemon Sun and Moon.
Now Playing: Pokemon X, Fates, Return to PopoloCrois, and Project X Zone 2

Discostew

I should have posted about this earlier, but Newegg was having a Halloween pre-order offer for this game, knocking the price down to $29.99 (for NA version). Still about 20 minutes left if you are actively looking at this thread. Promo code is EMCYTZT2452.

Edited on by Discostew

As a dev of blargSNES, just stop with the claims that o3DS can emulate SNES games accurately @ 60fps. It cannot.

Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Megumi_Sagano

mumof2kids82 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

JonWahlgren wrote:

It's about 4,000 blocks, so plan accordingly.

...Bytes please. lol

here's a quote from nintendo3dsblog.com
People planning to download Paper Mario: Sticker Star via the eShop will have to make space for 4,199 blocks on their SD cards, which is roughly equivalent to 522 megabytes. Based on the pricing of downloadable titles though, I’d still suggest people purchase full games in store, rather than via the eShop.

Oh, that's it? Thought it would be bigger...lol.
This better be a full Paper Mario game, like...as in 8 chapters like the last games. xD

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.

ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
Attempting to revive this anime...

Twitter:

Discostew

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

mumof2kids82 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

JonWahlgren wrote:

It's about 4,000 blocks, so plan accordingly.

...Bytes please. lol

here's a quote from nintendo3dsblog.com
People planning to download Paper Mario: Sticker Star via the eShop will have to make space for 4,199 blocks on their SD cards, which is roughly equivalent to 522 megabytes. Based on the pricing of downloadable titles though, I’d still suggest people purchase full games in store, rather than via the eShop.

Oh, that's it? Thought it would be bigger...lol.
This better be a full Paper Mario game, like...as in 8 chapters like the last games. xD

Just a recap, TTYD, while on a 1.4GB Gamecube disc, only used about 600MB of it, so it isn't so far-fetched that Sticker Star could be around that size. Also take into account that the 3DS has some capabilities that the GC does not, like procedural textures for instance. Such things don't require as much data to construct, therefore reducing the overall amount of data the game consists of.

As a dev of blargSNES, just stop with the claims that o3DS can emulate SNES games accurately @ 60fps. It cannot.

Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Lunapplebloom

@Discostew Oh dang, I missed the sale. Oh well, I'll still get it day one hopefully.

Can't wait to play this game.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Megumi_Sagano

Oh...if its near the same size of TTYD then nevermind. xD
That reminds me, I hope they kept the cooking mechanic...loved doing that in SPM and TTYD.

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.

ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
Attempting to revive this anime...

Twitter:

BandG

the level system ruins the game. i think ill just stick with the thousand year door.

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

Kujo1597

Because it's different. Untitled

But seriously, Super Mario RPG had a world map like this and it was a good game. Besides, the levels in the previous games weren't even connected usually. You ended up opening up warp pipes and using them instead.

But the GameXplainer video did say that there are alternate exits to some levels and that you'd have to explore to find them all. I don't really remember much in the way of branching paths in the previous games. Yeah, there was occasionally a thing off the beaten path and Yoshi's Island in the first Paper Mario was pretty big and confusing but other than that, I can't think of anything. It's be like saying Mimana Iyar Chronicle had a ton of exploration. Yeah, there were branching paths but they were either really short or met up with the main path fairly quickly.

I draw Final Fantasy 2 comics and other stuffs: My Colors! 3D Gallery
Current Avatar: Transformers Prime inspired Perceptor
Currently Playing: Tales of Eternia, Pokémon White 2
Yep, I got nothin' else to stick here.

Twitter:

GamecubeMan

Kujo1597 wrote:

Because it's different. Untitled

But seriously, Super Mario RPG had a world map like this and it was a good game. Besides, the levels in the previous games weren't even connected usually. You ended up opening up warp pipes and using them instead.

But the GameXplainer video did say that there are alternate exits to some levels and that you'd have to explore to find them all. I don't really remember much in the way of branching paths in the previous games. Yeah, there was occasionally a thing off the beaten path and Yoshi's Island in the first Paper Mario was pretty big and confusing but other than that, I can't think of anything. It's be like saying Mimana Iyar Chronicle had a ton of exploration. Yeah, there were branching paths but they were either really short or met up with the main path fairly quickly.

Its sounds so linear but when you but it that way is sounds better.

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah, it is happening now. GC 4.0 will be released in 2020.
My Bio by True_Hero
My Soundcloud

Twitter:

xBASSxMONSTAx

GamecubeMan wrote:

Only 9 days, 22 minutes and 18 seconds to go

Only another month + 7 days to go for us Europeans! Suck big tiime. Still really angry @ Nintendo about this. I wanna rage soo bad!

The Wii-U is also region locked, can't wait to feel all this frustration again with this next console. You just know we will be the last ones to get awesome games on that console too.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

Noob_The_Third

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

mumof2kids82 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

JonWahlgren wrote:

It's about 4,000 blocks, so plan accordingly.

...Bytes please. lol

here's a quote from nintendo3dsblog.com
People planning to download Paper Mario: Sticker Star via the eShop will have to make space for 4,199 blocks on their SD cards, which is roughly equivalent to 522 megabytes. Based on the pricing of downloadable titles though, I’d still suggest people purchase full games in store, rather than via the eShop.

Oh, that's it? Thought it would be bigger...lol.
This better be a full Paper Mario game, like...as in 8 chapters like the last games. xD

Did they all have a desert for Chapter 2? Does every Mario game have a desert for part 2?

Top

Sorry, this topic has been locked.