Forums

Topic: Paper Mario 3DS

Posts 281 to 300 of 1,096

JonWahlgren

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

...Bytes please. lol

No idea, I don't speak crazy.

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Hey, why is it out for Americans on 11 November and December 5th for the rest of Europe?

That's flowering bees. Really pissed off. I'm just gonna import it from American to the UK and play it on my UK 3DS.

I wouldn't do that if I were you: the 3DS is region locked!

Edited on by JonWahlgren

Editor At Large
NLFM podcast | Twitter | Thunder Panda!

Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter:

Chunky_Droid

I can't wait for this! After hogging it for half an hour at the EB Expo, I look forward to playing the rest of the game

Feel free to add me to any of the listed consoles or services here :D just let me know who you are!

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0236-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Chunky_Droid | Twitter:

xBASSxMONSTAx

JonWahlgren wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

...Bytes please. lol

No idea, I don't speak crazy.

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Hey, why is it out for Americans on 11 November and December 5th for the rest of Europe?

That's flowering bees. Really pissed off. I'm just gonna import it from American to the UK and play it on my UK 3DS.

I wouldn't do that if I were you: the 3DS is region locked!

Untitled

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

moomoo

Quick question: is there anyone who actually likes/wants region locking? I really don't get it. If it's to keep better track of which games sell better in which regions, then I don't see much of an impact happenning for most games.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

Sanya_Claus

Never bothered me...

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Cyborg: Why can't you call it a configuration disc?
Beast Boy: Why can't you call it an eyeball pizza thingy?

kkslider5552000

moomoo wrote:

Quick question: is there anyone who actually likes/wants region locking? I really don't get it. If it's to keep better track of which games sell better in which regions, then I don't see much of an impact happenning for most games.

it's one of those things like DRM where it's supposed to be a good idea but factually isn't.

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

OptometristLime

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

JonWahlgren wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

...Bytes please. lol

No idea, I don't speak crazy.

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Hey, why is it out for Americans on 11 November and December 5th for the rest of Europe?

That's flowering bees. Really pissed off. I'm just gonna import it from American to the UK and play it on my UK 3DS.

I wouldn't do that if I were you: the 3DS is region locked!

Untitled

Lmao!

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

Pokefanmum82

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

JonWahlgren wrote:

It's about 4,000 blocks, so plan accordingly.

...Bytes please. lol

here's a quote from nintendo3dsblog.com
People planning to download Paper Mario: Sticker Star via the eShop will have to make space for 4,199 blocks on their SD cards, which is roughly equivalent to 522 megabytes. Based on the pricing of downloadable titles though, I’d still suggest people purchase full games in store, rather than via the eShop.

Want: Mario Party Top 100, Atlus games, Psychic Spectres for the 3DS. For the Switch Kirby Star Allies, Yoshi and many others.

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing Stories, Crystal and Ultra Sun.

Discostew

I should have posted about this earlier, but Newegg was having a Halloween pre-order offer for this game, knocking the price down to $29.99 (for NA version). Still about 20 minutes left if you are actively looking at this thread. Promo code is EMCYTZT2452.

Edited on by Discostew

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Sanya_Claus

mumof2kids82 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

JonWahlgren wrote:

It's about 4,000 blocks, so plan accordingly.

...Bytes please. lol

here's a quote from nintendo3dsblog.com
People planning to download Paper Mario: Sticker Star via the eShop will have to make space for 4,199 blocks on their SD cards, which is roughly equivalent to 522 megabytes. Based on the pricing of downloadable titles though, I’d still suggest people purchase full games in store, rather than via the eShop.

Oh, that's it? Thought it would be bigger...lol.
This better be a full Paper Mario game, like...as in 8 chapters like the last games. xD

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Cyborg: Why can't you call it a configuration disc?
Beast Boy: Why can't you call it an eyeball pizza thingy?

Discostew

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

mumof2kids82 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

JonWahlgren wrote:

It's about 4,000 blocks, so plan accordingly.

...Bytes please. lol

here's a quote from nintendo3dsblog.com
People planning to download Paper Mario: Sticker Star via the eShop will have to make space for 4,199 blocks on their SD cards, which is roughly equivalent to 522 megabytes. Based on the pricing of downloadable titles though, I’d still suggest people purchase full games in store, rather than via the eShop.

Oh, that's it? Thought it would be bigger...lol.
This better be a full Paper Mario game, like...as in 8 chapters like the last games. xD

Just a recap, TTYD, while on a 1.4GB Gamecube disc, only used about 600MB of it, so it isn't so far-fetched that Sticker Star could be around that size. Also take into account that the 3DS has some capabilities that the GC does not, like procedural textures for instance. Such things don't require as much data to construct, therefore reducing the overall amount of data the game consists of.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Lunapplebloom

@Discostew Oh dang, I missed the sale. Oh well, I'll still get it day one hopefully.

Can't wait to play this game.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Sanya_Claus

Oh...if its near the same size of TTYD then nevermind. xD
That reminds me, I hope they kept the cooking mechanic...loved doing that in SPM and TTYD.

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Cyborg: Why can't you call it a configuration disc?
Beast Boy: Why can't you call it an eyeball pizza thingy?

BandG

the level system ruins the game. i think ill just stick with the thousand year door.

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

Sanya_Claus

It's not even out yet...how do you know it ruins the game? :/

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Cyborg: Why can't you call it a configuration disc?
Beast Boy: Why can't you call it an eyeball pizza thingy?

Kujo1597

Because it's different. Untitled

But seriously, Super Mario RPG had a world map like this and it was a good game. Besides, the levels in the previous games weren't even connected usually. You ended up opening up warp pipes and using them instead.

But the GameXplainer video did say that there are alternate exits to some levels and that you'd have to explore to find them all. I don't really remember much in the way of branching paths in the previous games. Yeah, there was occasionally a thing off the beaten path and Yoshi's Island in the first Paper Mario was pretty big and confusing but other than that, I can't think of anything. It's be like saying Mimana Iyar Chronicle had a ton of exploration. Yeah, there were branching paths but they were either really short or met up with the main path fairly quickly.

I draw Final Fantasy 2 comics and other stuffs: My Colors! 3D Gallery
Current Avatar: Transformers Prime inspired Perceptor
Currently Playing: Tales of Eternia, Pokémon White...

Twitter:

Top

Sorry, this topic has been locked.