The commercial is out now.

Edit: Now the commerical is out.

Edited on by DestinyMan

Most wanted Smash Bros. newcomers
1. King K. Rool
2. Mii
3. Takamaru
4. Kat & Ana
Little Mac was on the list, but he's been confirmed.
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Mizore

282. Posted:

Video doesn't work. :c
EDIT: There we go, lol

Also, I liked Macho Grubba's theme more. xD

Edited on by Mizore

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

283. Posted:

This got a 5-star rating in the eshop. I hope NL reviews this before it comes out.

Noob_The_Third

AuthorMessage

Kujo1597

284. Posted:

I saw the commercial a couple of times "this morning" it's pretty neat how they did it. They show stuff that happens but not with ingame footage.

I draw Final Fantasy 2 comics and other stuffs: My Colors! 3D Gallery
Current Avatar: Transformers Prime inspired Perceptor
Currently Playing: Tales of Eternia, Pokémon White 2
Yep, I got nothin' else to stick here.

Twitter: Kujo1597

AuthorMessage

Mizore

285. Posted:

Kujo1597 wrote:

I saw the commercial a couple of times "this morning" it's pretty neat how they did it. They show stuff that happens but not with ingame footage.

It's giving you a hint of what to expect in Paper Mario Wii U. xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

JonWahlgren

286. Posted:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

This got a 5-star rating in the eshop. I hope NL reviews this before it comes out.

Working on it!

And I wouldn't put too much stock into the eShop rating yet since nobody has played it yet. Not to say that Paper Mario is a bad game specifically or whatever, just a good rule of thumb for anything that hasn't released yet.

Editor At Large
NLFM podcast | Twitter | Thunder Panda!

Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter: jonwahlgren

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

287. Posted:

I hope I have enough room on my 8GB SD card for Sticker Star. :o

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

JonWahlgren

288. Posted:

It's about 4,000 blocks, so plan accordingly.

Editor At Large

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

289. Posted:

^ Thank you! B-)

I think I might have that. Now.....just have to plan accordingly my wallet funds. :o

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Mizore

290. Posted:

JonWahlgren wrote:

It's about 4,000 blocks, so plan accordingly.

...Bytes please. lol

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

291. Posted:

Hey, why is it out for Americans on 11 November and December 5th for the rest of Europe?

That's flowering bees. Really pissed off. I'm just gonna import it from American to the UK and play it on my UK 3DS.

Edited on by theblackdragon

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

CM30

292. Posted:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Hey, why is it out for Americans on 11 November and December 5th for the rest of Europe?

That's flowering bees. Really pissed off. I'm just gonna import it from American to the UK and play it on my UK 3DS.

Because Europe and America aren't the same continent, and have different teams localising the game. Because UK/British English and American English aren't identical.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

293. Posted:

So why release one copy first? Why not both at the same time. It's feels like nintedo just gave us europeans the middle finger.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

CM30

294. Posted:

Because for whatever stupid reason, Nintendo of Europe doesn't just translate games for each country seperately. So everyone in Europe has to wait for the English, French, German, Spanish and Italian translations to be done.

Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

295. Posted:

Adding the letter u to "color" completely justifies waiting. Clearly.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

CM30

296. Posted:

Well not quite. Keep in mind some words which are seen as inoffensive in the US are seen as offensive in the UK. For example, the whole deal with Mario Party 8 getting withdrawn from sale/recalled become Kamek used the word 'spastic'. It was later released with it changed.

Same with that word Dimentio uses to refer to Luigi's moustache in Super Paper Mario.

AuthorMessage

JonWahlgren

297. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

...Bytes please. lol

No idea, I don't speak crazy.

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

I wouldn't do that if I were you: the 3DS is region locked!

Edited on by JonWahlgren

Editor At Large

AuthorMessage

Chunky_Droid

298. Posted:

I can't wait for this! After hogging it for half an hour at the EB Expo, I look forward to playing the rest of the game :D

Feel free to add me to any of the listed consoles or services here :D just let me know who you are!

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0236-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Chunky_Droid | Twitter: chunky_droid

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

299. Posted:

JonWahlgren wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

...Bytes please. lol

No idea, I don't speak crazy.

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

I wouldn't do that if I were you: the 3DS is region locked!

Untitled

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

CM30

300. Posted:

That was probably my reaction too. Oh wait, no, my reaction was more 'Goddamnit I hope they make region coding illegal to stop this stupidity'.