3DS Forum

Topic: Paper Mario 3DS

Showing 1,041 to 1,060 of 1,122

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

1,041. Posted:

Im on World 4-3... Im pretty sure Nintendo's trying to give me some Luigi's Mansion nostalgia so I will Luigi's Mansion 2 for sure -.- (too late!)

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,042. Posted:

GamecubeMan wrote:

Im on World 4-3... Im pretty sure Nintendo's trying to give me some Luigi's Mansion nostalgia so I will Luigi's Mansion 2 for sure -.- (too late!)

That's actually one of my favorite areas in the game (never played Luigi's Mansion).

I love all the "Zelda dungeon-like" areas in Sticker Star (in addition to the Enigmansion, there's also the Yoshi Sphinx, all final areas, as well as some I won't mention, as not to spoil them for you).

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

1,043. Posted:

@Emaan: There's only one Wigggler part in each level. I think you get to look for the next one after you get the scrap.
I f you can't see the Wiggler part in 3-4 he's probably at the place on the the top all the way on the right by the place where the comet is.

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

1,044. Posted:

Luigi's Mansion's puzzles are really simple, unlike TLoZ at times lol. Blowing out candles, reading bookcases that foreshadow areas you will unlock in the future, if I've never played Sticker Star I've would have mistaken this description as Luigi's Mansion. If you liked that level alone, Im willing to bet you would love Luigi's Mansion.

Gamecubeloggery

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

1,045. Posted:

On the topic of the wonderful soundtrack this game has, I love the way the overworld theme changes for each environment. It's a neat little detail and it matches with the rest of the game's charm.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,046. Posted:

That is true to i loved the soundtrack a lot.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

CerealKiller528

1,047. Posted:

GamecubeMan wrote:

Luigi's Mansion's puzzles are really simple, unlike TLoZ at times lol. Blowing out candles, reading bookcases that foreshadow areas you will unlock in the future, if I've never played Sticker Star I've would have mistaken this description as Luigi's Mansion. If you liked that level alone, Im willing to bet you would love Luigi's Mansion.

Guess I'm getting Luigi's Mansion.

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

1,048. Posted:

By the way, the game is an acquired taste and its one of the black sheep Super Mario titles. (along with Sunshine) I would highly recommend checking out some reviews before you listen to my bais review on the game :3 @Everyone

Gamecubeloggery

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,049. Posted:

I have to say, even though this game is really frustrating. I like it a lot. It gives me a good challenge. I actually have to think and explore all the levels thoroughly. It's almost refreshing. :O

Not to mention, like others have said, the soundtrack is an absolute treat. Probably the highlight of this game.

Edited on by Emaan

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,050. Posted:

I think the game has a decent challenge but it is still really fun to play

AuthorMessage

Otto-Soq

1,051. Posted:

Just want to say, i got a mail from Nintendo. I receive the rare sticker book! :) :) :)

Edited on by Otto-Soq

3ds code: 3840-5310-3696
psn: Eefje&Otto

AuthorMessage

CerealKiller528

1,052. Posted:

I wish I would've gotten the sticker book....

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

1,053. Posted:

I'm in the forest world now. I've really taken it slowly, a little more slowly than I would've liked, but at least this game is a good challenge and makes me appreciate the scenery more.

Sure, the Forest world is large with little change in the backgrounds, but the dark, spooky music makes up for it.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,054. Posted:

I just got to the World 4, the Snow World.

Really glad to get out of World 3. :O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,055. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

I'm in the forest world now. I've really taken it slowly, a little more slowly than I would've liked, but at least this game is a good challenge and makes me appreciate the scenery more.

Sure, the Forest world is large with little change in the backgrounds, but the dark, spooky music makes up for it.

That is exactly what i thought.

AuthorMessage

Don

1,056. Posted:

Questions to those who beat the game about world 6-3 (last level):

1. Can you exit the level to restock on stickers and health right after battling Kamek and save your progress before facing Bowser?
2. How hard are all the Bowser battles combined compared to other world bosses? Looks like each battle Bowser has at least 200 HP and I usually exhaust almost half of my stickers after one battle with a world boss.
3. The guide book says Bowser destroys your stickers during the battles. Is it just regular ones or thing stickers as well? How many get destroyed each time?

Don

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,057. Posted:

Don wrote:

Questions to those who beat the game about world 6-3 (last level):

1. Can you exit the level to restock on stickers and health right after battling Kamek and save your progress before facing Bowser?
2. How hard are all the Bowser battles combined compared to other world bosses? Looks like each battle Bowser has at least 200 HP and I usually exhaust almost half of my stickers after one battle with a world boss.
3. The guide book says Bowser destroys your stickers during the battles. Is it just regular ones or thing stickers as well? How many get destroyed each time?

#1 No I tried it. It's annoying isn't it!

#2 They are the hardest if you ask me. However once you figure out what too do on each faze it does become easier.

#3 I believe he only destroys the ones currently on the screen at the time and correct me if I'm wrong only ones joined together. He didn't do that to me to often though so its not like he does it every other turn. I believe the thing stickers will also be destroyed but I can remember if he got any of mine.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

1,058. Posted:

@Tech101 Uhh... You CAN leave 6-3 after the Kamek fight...

Edited on by TysonOfTime

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,059. Posted:

Oh yeah right but saving doesn't work. I guess I was only commenting on the saving part then. I'm tired lol!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

astros75

1,060. Posted:

Just passed the game! I completely enjoyed the entire gameplay and the stickers aspect of it. I've still got 2 flag achievements to go though.

Favorite 3DS Games:
Fire Emblem: Awk. ~ Mario Kart 7 ~ Animal Crossing: NL ~ Luigis Mansion: DM
Res. Evil: Rev ~ Super Mario 3d Land ~

Favorite WiiU Games:
Pikmin 3 ~ DK: Tropical Freeze ~ MK8

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0174-1633 | Nintendo Network ID: astros75