Forums

Topic: Paper Mario 3DS

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 1,089

Banker-Style

Still haven't picked this up yet,I really should.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

New_3DaSh_XL

I finished it the other day, after I beat Gooper Blooper I beat 3 Worlds in 2 days. For some reason, after Gooper Blooper everything was just... idk, it was so much more fun then. Really glad a got it, wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did/am.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

3Dash wrote:

I finished it the other day, after I beat Gooper Blooper I beat 3 Worlds in 2 days. For some reason, after Gooper Blooper everything was just... idk, it was so much more fun then. Really glad a got it, wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did/am.

I know what you mean; had that same issue with 64 and TTYD, a bit slow at first but then really gets going after a couple of chapters.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Spoony_Tech

LuigiMan200 wrote:

3Dash wrote:

I know what you mean; had that same issue with 64 and TTYD, a bit slow at first but then really gets going after a couple of chapters.

I felt the opposite way and thought the second half wasn't as good as the first!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RR529

Tech101 wrote:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

3Dash wrote:

I felt the opposite way and thought the second half wasn't as good as the first!

I felt that the first two, and final 3 areas were all great. The only letdown was the 3rd area (which drug on, because it's literally twice as large as all the others. Although, it had a good boss).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

e-love

I have to somehow balance playing this and Fire Emblem: Awakening now.

I'm in World 4 right now.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

NinChocolate

Things like DICE Summit awards don't interest me in the least but I can't disagree if they want to call sticker star handheld of the year. Loved all my hours with it. Recommended to anyone curious about it.

Edited on by NinChocolate

NinChocolate

zaios

Does anyone know how to retrieve a lost sticker? I used my windmill sticker during a fight, and I don't know how to get another so i can get past the windmill stage. Thanks.

zaios

New_3DaSh_XL

@zaios You can't. Also, by Windmill Sticker, you mean Fan Sticker, right? If you need another of those, you must go back to the level it's in and get it again OR go to the town, go left until it stops, and buy it. Of course that's only if you're lazy and want to waste some coins.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Barbiegurl777

I need help with the last world in paper mario - 3ds.

How do you unlock this:

Untitled

I've beaten all the other worlds quite throughly but can't seem to unlock world 6. If anyone knows how to unlock world 6 please let me know. Because I'm stuck in the game for right now trying to figure out how to unlock it & have even re-played levels over thinking I missed something like extra doors & stuff & have everything else unlocked except for this.

Thanks in advance!

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12

Switch Friend Code: SW-4995-4179-4294 | Nintendo Network ID: Barbiegurl777

Spoony_Tech

Your answer is in the forest!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

zaios

3Dash wrote:

@zaios You can't. Also, by Windmill Sticker, you mean Fan Sticker, right? If you need another of those, you must go back to the level it's in and get it again OR go to the town, go left until it stops, and buy it. Of course that's only if you're lazy and want to waste some coins.

Oh. Cool. Thanks so much! =)

zaios

e-love

I thought for sure you could buy all those thing stickers at the little shop on the far left, near the "sling a thing" shop.

Spoony_Tech

Emaan wrote:

I thought for sure you could buy all those thing stickers at the little shop on the far left, near the "sling a thing" shop.

You can. As long as you already found one you can. If you use it you can either buy it or go back to where you found it.

MERG said:

e-love

Alright. Just confirming, since @3Dash just said you have to go back to the level. I knew that wasn't the case.

ThePirateCaptain

The shop is very useful for people like me who just put all their stickers in the museum and are to lazy to go find them again.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

RR529

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

I need help with the last world in paper mario - 3ds.

How do you unlock this:

Untitled

I've beaten all the other worlds quite throughly but can't seem to unlock world 6. If anyone knows how to unlock world 6 please let me know. Because I'm stuck in the game for right now trying to figure out how to unlock it & have even re-played levels over thinking I missed something like extra doors & stuff & have everything else unlocked except for this.

Thanks in advance!

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Have you tried paperizing in front of the stone wall? Like @Tech101 said, you'll eventually need to go to the forest, but I believe you need to paperize the rock wall first.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.