Forums

Topic: Paper Mario 3DS

Posts 101 to 120 of 1,089

WhiteLayer

I want this game so much it hurts - it's the main reason why I want a 3DS to begin with. And just for the record (since a bunch of people seem to hate it) - Super Paper Mario is one of my all time favorite games, but it's not really the same style as the first two so comparing them feels a bit weird. The music is brilliant though, hope it will be in this one too.

My Backloggery
♫ Her name is Leia. She's not a princess. ♫
I have never started a thread on NL. Maybe I'm scared of dragons and chickens.
The best game music covers: torzelan.com

Twitter:

GameInfinite

WhiteLayer wrote:

I want this game so much it hurts - it's the main reason why I want a 3DS to begin with. And just for the record (since a bunch of people seem to hate it) - Super Paper Mario is one of my all time favorite games, but it's not really the same style as the first two so comparing them feels a bit weird. The music is brilliant though, hope it will be in this one too.

YEP

Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
NNID:CokeAlign
N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977

RionaaM

WhiteLayer wrote:

This is exactly what I think!

RionaaM

SuperLink

I'm going to have to get a 3DS just because of this game.

Paper Mario is my favorite series ever because of the amazing gameplay, creative envoirnments, and hilarious, witty dialogue.

SuperLink

bboy2970

Anyone else see thee little partner in that trailer? it looks like they're sticking with the Pixl designs from Super Paper Mario if this is anything to go by.

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

TeeJay

@NintyFan There seems to be more emphasis on the fact that they're paper. Nice!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

komicturtle

Love the trailer. and I'd love Goomboss to show up (hey! he should be in Mario Kart 7!!)

He was a pleasant surprise in Mario 64 DS.

komicturtle

Xyphon22

So I went to Gamestop yesterday because they actually had a copy of Tales of the Abyss, and since I obviously have a 3DS and like RPGs, the guy asked if I wanted to pre-order Paper Mario. When I said that it didn't even have a release date yet, he said that they do have a set release date, but he refused to tell me what it is since I wouldn't pre-order. I'm sure it's just some placeholder date that won't necessarily be correct, but they were right about Xenoblade's release date before it was even announced to be coming here. Has anyone else heard about a date for Paper Mario, or actually had Gamestop tell them what it is?

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Joeynator3000

I can't remember what my store had...but Paper Mario was on the list of upcoming games.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

DanteSolablood

Paper Mario Kart next please... maybe followed by Paper Mario Tennis?

Never really managed to get any of the previous Paper Mario Games as they were hard to find & always came out 'round about the time there was something else I wanted to get (usually a big Pokémon release). REALLY want to pick this game up. Hope it represents it's ancestors proudly!

Danté: Old, cool & wise (the latter two are lies)
3DS FC: 1461-6243-5395
Switch FC: SW-4146-5915-6308
"Friendship is rare, hand me that shotgun buddy, hand me that chair."

Twitter:

Squiggle55

Xyphon22 wrote:

So I went to Gamestop yesterday because they actually had a copy of Tales of the Abyss, and since I obviously have a 3DS and like RPGs, the guy asked if I wanted to pre-order Paper Mario. When I said that it didn't even have a release date yet, he said that they do have a set release date, but he refused to tell me what it is since I wouldn't pre-order. I'm sure it's just some placeholder date that won't necessarily be correct, but they were right about Xenoblade's release date before it was even announced to be coming here. Has anyone else heard about a date for Paper Mario, or actually had Gamestop tell them what it is?

that is very strange and unprofessional of him. some gamestops are very weird.

Edited on by Squiggle55

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

KryptoniteKrunch

I'd like to see Wart, Cackletta and/or the Koopalings return in Paper form.

Yeah Gamestop are sometimes off with the release dates. A GS employee told me that Skyward Sword would come out March 2011(before it had a release date).

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

Bubbab5

MR_SUPREME69 wrote:

Vaynard wrote:

Glad its going back to its roots. Not that awful Super Paper Mario garbage. lol sorry fans.

Finally someone agrees with me...I hated Super Paper Mario. Thousand Year Door is my favorite

I hated the wii one the GCN was the best but I really can't say that cause I I haven't played the 64 version I liked the wii one at 1st but it was WAAAAAAYYYY to easy finished it in about a week. Also I hope they do what they did in the TYD on the 3DS one where you would swap between Mario Bowser and Peach every now and then the bowser parts were my favorites of TYD.

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

TheDreamingHawk

Not too excited for this one. Since Bowser is the bad guy again I'm staying FAR away from this game unless it has a lot in common with the N64 one, which is better than the terrible wii one. IMO

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

TheDreamingHawk

If he has a reason for being the bad guy (Like in the original) then I'll buy it, but I'm still mad that they removed open world in exchange for stages.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

GamecubeMan

Cant wait for this title. Hopefully its at least half as good as Thousand Year Door.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

I know this game will be awesome, probably almost as good as TTYD. (didn't like the first one much, and SPM was ok)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.