Forums

Topic: Paper Mario 3DS

Posts 101 to 120 of 1,124

Joetherocker

Looks great. I'll definitely be buying it once I get my 3DS.

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

Pastry

TokyoRed wrote:

I'm also really happy that Nintendo is taking Paper Mario back to it's turn-based roots. I'm still courious as to whether or not this game will serve as a prequel to the Nintendo 64 Paper Mario or a sequel to Super Paper Mario on the Wii.

Hey, the stories don't intertwine.

GameInfinite

Odnetnin wrote:

I have to say it looks amazing.

Me too.

Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
NNID:CokeAlign
N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977

WaveBoy7

I'm glad that the 3D world switching mechanic is gone from Super Paper Mario, but I wished the real time combat would of remained.

Currently Playing: Donkey kong Country! - Virtual Console!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!
Nintendo Network ID: WaveBoy777

HolyMackerel

That video was great. I loved the original Paper Mario and I'm glad it's returning to its roots, so to speak. Looking forward to this game!

Let's play some Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate! Let me know who you are before you add me.
3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042
× steam

RoyalBlur

@Pie4Prez, thanks!

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Z_Bone

This and Mario Kart are getting me pumped for the 3DS!

Do the Mario!

WhiteLayer

I want this game so much it hurts - it's the main reason why I want a 3DS to begin with. And just for the record (since a bunch of people seem to hate it) - Super Paper Mario is one of my all time favorite games, but it's not really the same style as the first two so comparing them feels a bit weird. The music is brilliant though, hope it will be in this one too.

My Backloggery
♫ Her name is Leia. She's not a princess. ♫
I have never started a thread on NL. Maybe I'm scared of dragons and chickens.
The best game music covers: torzelan.com

Twitter:

GameInfinite

WhiteLayer wrote:

I want this game so much it hurts - it's the main reason why I want a 3DS to begin with. And just for the record (since a bunch of people seem to hate it) - Super Paper Mario is one of my all time favorite games, but it's not really the same style as the first two so comparing them feels a bit weird. The music is brilliant though, hope it will be in this one too.

YEP

Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
NNID:CokeAlign
N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977

RionaaM

WhiteLayer wrote:

This is exactly what I think!

RionaaM

SuperLink

I'm going to have to get a 3DS just because of this game.

Paper Mario is my favorite series ever because of the amazing gameplay, creative envoirnments, and hilarious, witty dialogue.

Mom...Dad...I'm a Thespian

bboy2970

Anyone else see thee little partner in that trailer? it looks like they're sticking with the Pixl designs from Super Paper Mario if this is anything to go by.

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

Detective_TeeJay

@NintyFan There seems to be more emphasis on the fact that they're paper. Nice!

Nintendo ID: TeeJay92

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519

Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

komicturtle

Love the trailer. and I'd love Goomboss to show up (hey! he should be in Mario Kart 7!!)

He was a pleasant surprise in Mario 64 DS.

komicturtle

Xyphon22

So I went to Gamestop yesterday because they actually had a copy of Tales of the Abyss, and since I obviously have a 3DS and like RPGs, the guy asked if I wanted to pre-order Paper Mario. When I said that it didn't even have a release date yet, he said that they do have a set release date, but he refused to tell me what it is since I wouldn't pre-order. I'm sure it's just some placeholder date that won't necessarily be correct, but they were right about Xenoblade's release date before it was even announced to be coming here. Has anyone else heard about a date for Paper Mario, or actually had Gamestop tell them what it is?

Xyphon22

Sorry, this topic has been locked.