Forums

Topic: Opinions of PSP2 (NGP)

Posts 141 to 160 of 453

KarrotMan

Hmm... so those analogues are designed to be miniature versions of the console's analogues instead of an analogue nub just like the neogeo pocket? Well I can tell that those can be comftable to use similar to its big brother system.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Rob_mc_1

My big concern with actual sticks is how durable are those sticks. If a stick breaks on a game pad you can just replace the game pad and not the console. At least with the 3DS the analog disc is flush and hidden when the 3DS is closed.

Edited on by Rob_mc_1

♠♦♣

Kid_A

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

SphericalCrusher

Looks very nice, but the 3DS is still a priority for me. I have a PSP atm and my DS gets a lot more attention. The PSP2 definitely has nice hardware and a great game lineup... but man, I'm just a Nintendo fanboy.

Twitch.tv/SphericalCrusher

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0223-8931 | Nintendo Network ID: SphericalCrusher | Twitter:

komicturtle

Seeing that a new LBP and Monster Hunter was 'announced' or 'planned' for NGP, I kinda have an interest in it. They just need to have Ratchet&Clank to sell me for sure. But having a PSP seeing how I'm really disappointed with the selection and variety of games, I have no huge faith in Sony in the handheld gaming department.

Not to say that PSP has NO good games, no, that's just ignorant to say. There's just not enough that personally interests me.

And now that I see the apparent-actual size, I dunno... May wait for the 'slim' version since I'm sure my 3DS will hold me over until the next Nintendo handheld rolls on out.

komicturtle

LzWinky

PS3 and PSP didn't interest me much, so i doubt this will

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

RoyalBlur

Honestly, I'm a Nintendo Fanboy but if Sony rolls out LittleBigPlanet, ModNation Racers, Hot Shots Golf and Ratchet and Clank as launch titles for NGP then I might buy this. The Near is quite impressive.

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Hardy83

Sony kind of on-upped Nintendo with the social aspect of systems close to each other eh? lol Especially with 3G....But does it have..3D!? lol

Hardy83

Platypus

TokyoRed wrote:

Honestly, I'm a Nintendo Fanboy but if Sony rolls out LittleBigPlanet, ModNation Racers, Hot Shots Golf and Ratchet and Clank as launch titles for NGP then I might buy this. The Near is quite impressive.

Aren't all of those on psp?

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

bboy2970

Hardy83 wrote:

Sony kind of on-upped Nintendo with the social aspect of systems close to each other eh? lol Especially with 3G....But does it have..3D!? lol

But remember, 3G may very well cost money per month or have some type of contract tied to it. StreetPass and SpotPass cost zip. Regarding 3D, even if Sony wanted to, they can't have 3D. They would have to choose either touch screen or 3D for the screen and no sane minded company would give up touch control for 3D.

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

The_Fox

WaveBoy wrote:

Now if only Sega announced their promised Sega Game Gear 2.

Well, laughing at Sega's massive incompetence would be pretty fun.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

moomoo

It looks like a pretty sleek device. If it has a ton of those niche RPGs I adore so much, then I'll get one. However, those niche games will probably appear on whichever device is more popular in Japan. So whichever one has monster hunster.
Also, thank God for TWO analouge STICKS. Now pretty much anything from a console will be able to be played on it. Backwards compatability through PSN is nice too.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

LzWinky

Hardy83 wrote:

Hmmm...3G or 3D. That is the question (and they're one letter apart too)

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

irken004

Sony wouldn't be able to use a touchscreen and 3D on one screen. Nintendo can do it because the features are on separate screens. Hence why Sony chose not to implement 3D.

Edited on by irken004

warioswoods

I could be wrong, but my understanding was that 3G would only be available on a higher-end model of the PSP2, while they would also sell a WiFi-only version. If so, following the pricing of other devices out there with optional 3G, consumers could be faced with justifying an extra hundred or so on top of the baseline purchase price.

So, you may not just be deciding between 3D and 3G, but between 3D, PSP2 with Wifi, and PSP2 (for even higher price) with the full 3G package.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

Hokori

TokyoRed wrote:

Ya, what Rob_mc_1 said, fits my tab quite well.

And as if Sony couldn't couldn't get any lamer take a glander at this:

Untitled

Sony has officially ticked my can! They just get lamer and lamer honey child. Time to call Granny to go give em a fanning!

Mr. Iwata must be sitting somewhere shaking his head in disbelief or laughing up a storm at Sony's ignorance.

Is that a DS Cart?? LAME

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Noire

^ Because that totally couldn't mean it's a new type of game media for their PSP series, oh no.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.