Forums

Topic: OoT Sinking lure.

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

Bigrat

I have heard it is easier to catch big fish in oot if you have a sinking lure. I have looked all over and cannot find it. Where is it? And i've also heard you won be given the gold scale if you use the sinking lure.

Also is there any key to getting big fish?

MarioKart7 Is on it's way =D Should be here any day now.
3DS FC: 4382-2021-4248 Rowanrat3D Please add me and tell me!

Colors

spoilers You find the sinking lure after catching the 10 pound fish (past) and the 15 pound fish (future). You can only find the sinking lure in the past after catching the 10 pounder and vice versa. The sinking lure is only used to easily catch the biggest fish in the pond. And since you can only get the lure after catching the biggest fish, the lure does not have anything to do with obtaining the gold scale. And if you want some tips, the biggest fish is always in the same spot in the lake, if you try to catch it but fail, it will return to that exact spot. The spot is next to a log near the middle of the lake. Try swimming into the lake to find it and cast your line in the same direction. The biggest fish is always the hardest, but since very few fish venture into it's territory, after several tries, you'll eventually get a catch. Then reel it in like there's no tomorrow.

P.S. Try hooking the fisherman's hat in the future. Heheheh...

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.