Forums

Topic: 3DS Ocarina of Time Remake!

Posts 701 to 720 of 733

Terave

@Aplha2797 You can use the Iron Boots as well.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

Alpha2797

I think the heart piece is as a kid. I don't think you can use iron boots as a kid. If I remember correctly, don't you have to dive to the bottom of the water tank in the observatory in Lake Hylia as a kid then talk to that scientist in that building for a heart piece?

3DS FRIEND CODE: 1848-1714-7175

3DS NNID: Alpha2797

ONLINE PS3 ID: Alpha2797

Steam ID: Alpha2797

Wii U NNID: AlphaKeaton

YouTube Account: Alpha2797

Add me if you wish to do so...

3DS Friend Code: 1848-1714-7175 | Nintendo Network ID: AlphaKeaton

Funky_Gamer

I love this game. I can't believe it took me 13 years to finally play this game...

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

RoyalBlur

Funky_Gamer wrote:

I love this game. I can't believe it took me 13 years to finally play this game...

Samehere man! I can't believe that I considered myself a Zelda fan and hadn't even played Ocarina of Time before. It isn't that I didn't want to play it. I've played Majora's Mask, The Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass but nobody ever pushed me to play Ocarina of Time and whenever I was at my friend Matthew's house who owned a Nintendo 64 out of the Zelda games he owned Matthew never spoke a word to me about Ocarina of Time.

Anyway, I'm loving Zelda Ocarina of Time on the 3DS and it has the BEST graphics on the 3DS so far that I've seen. I really hope someone like Peter Jackson or Guillermo Del Toro can convince Nintendo to allow them to make a movie adaption of Zelda Ocarina of Time because that would be BIGGER than LOTR at the box office.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Terave

@Alpha No, you can go to the bottom as an adult as well. At least, I did it.

Alpha2797

@JDT:
I didn't know that and it never occured to me to even try it. Thanks JDT.

Terave

@Alpha You're welcome. But it could happen to anyone, ye know.

Alpha2797

@JDT
That's true.

pkee

Played, enjoyed and finished Zelda OOT (only earlier today )
I had never actually played the game past Karariko village until I got it on the 3DS... and it was AMAZING. I don't know how it was possible for a game with as much hype and love surrounding OOT to reach my expectations but it most definitely did.
Great game. Maybe even worthy of the title, "greatest game of all-time"? Maybe.

3DS Friend code: 1719 - 3164 - 9836

Usagi-san

Yeah. Ocarina of Time is the Best, not a lot of games can beat it in my opinion. there's one thing that really irks me about the the 3DS version though and that's the fact that when Link pulls the master sword he twists it. Everytime I looked at the trailers I thought "What!? Young Link never pulled the Master sword like that in the N64 version!". For me it's just one of those jarring flaws. Oot 3DS is still a great game though, there's just a couple of small things i wish they hadn't changed...

"I never swear, my lord, I say yes or no; and, as I am a gentleman, I keep my word." - D'artagnan in Twenty Years After

grumblebuzzz

Usagi-san wrote:

Yeah. Ocarina of Time is the Best, not a lot of games can beat it in my opinion. there's one thing that really irks me about the the 3DS version though and that's the fact that when Link pulls the master sword he twists it. Everytime I looked at the trailers I thought "What!? Young Link never pulled the Master sword like that in the N64 version!". For me it's just one of those jarring flaws. Oot 3DS is still a great game though, there's just a couple of small things i wish they hadn't changed...

I REALLY wish they hadn't changed the Mario character stained-glass easter egg. That really, really disappointed me when I saw.

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

Eel

There was no stained glass mario cameo, only some official artwork hanging on the wall behind a window.
It was neat but nothing too special.

The fact that a world from NSMB is behind that wall is special.

I love how they remade every house and shop.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

fishman100

Now that I really think about it I'm glad they didn't make a new orchestrated soundtrack. Sure it would have probably sounded cooler but it would only take away that "nostalgia" effect that the game has already built up.

Just my $0.02.

Go make some new disaster
That's what I'm counting on...
You're someone else's problem
Now I only want you gone
Now I only want you gone...

turtlelink

The 3D in this game is beautiful. Though I do sometimes see a bit of a double image when the deph slider is all the way up.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

fishman100

turtlelink wrote:

The 3D in this game is beautiful. Though I do sometimes see a bit of a double image when the deph slider is all the way up.

Ah, so your're not the only one! (I was worried about if I was positioning my head correctly >.>)

Now I only want you gone

TeeJay

NintyFan wrote:

After seeing how they overhauled the shops and the insides of buildings such as Lon Lon Ranch as well as a couple of Skyward Sword easter eggs, I would think that I would let something like that slide. Besides, Talon still wears that Bowser medallion around his neck.

Wait, Skyward Sword Easter Eggs? Where?! I don't have the game yet but I don't care about spoilers.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

NintyFan wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

NintyFan wrote:

After seeing how they overhauled the shops and the insides of buildings such as Lon Lon Ranch as well as a couple of Skyward Sword easter eggs, I would think that I would let something like that slide. Besides, Talon still wears that Bowser medallion around his neck.

Wait, Skyward Sword Easter Eggs? Where?! I don't have the game yet but I don't care about spoilers.

I've seen one of the two and it was in Gerudo's Fortress behind a crate. You roll into it and an artwork poster that looks like this is revealed on the wall.

Untitled

That's so cool! It's little things like this that make me love Nintendo. Can't wait to get this game in a little over a month.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

fishman100

Makes me wonder if there are any other easter eggs in previous games...

Now I only want you gone

MofieWilson

I love this game. I remember watching my little bro playing the n64 version, and it was lovely, i never played it myself, but now that i have it in 3d its like nostalgia but it's not - in a way i'm glad i didn't play it back then, i would know where everything is. The only thing i could remember to do that i saw my brother do before was getting Epona, and getting the first few songs, oh and playing the song of storms (My fave zelda song) to the windmill guy. I actually got stuck trying to get into Dodongos cavern, asked for his help, and he remembered how to do it! That just shows the original had made a lasting impact on people, and this remake is even better. It's the most beautiful game I've ever seen. I still have a lot of surprises coming, as I've just finished the Water Temple, and I never saw the game played this far!

3DS friend code - 5241 - 2428 - 0543 - Need friends to play MK7, Kid Icarus and Heroes of Ruin. Fave game: Cave Story! x

e-love

I had it on Wii Virtual Console but wasn't really engage in it. The 3D version was my first 3DS game and it was an awesome experience (:

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.