Forums

Topic: 3DS Ocarina of Time Remake!

Posts 681 to 700 of 733

HandheldGuru97

Hey what do you have to do to get into the shadow temple.

Edited on by HandheldGuru97

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Aviator

NintyFan wrote:

But, that's not just the only thing I wanted to post. I need some help in Gerudo's Fortress. I've freed all the carpenters except for one and I've explored every nook and cranny of the fortress for him. Where is he? I've already freed the ones in the red, blue, and green cells.

Just look through all the rooms. You haven't been to one of them. Go through them all enough and you'll find him.

Square-enixFan wrote:

Hey what do have to do to get into the shadow temple.

Once you complete the Bottom of the Well, if you return to Kakariko as an Adult interesting stuff will go down.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Terave

I've almost found all the golden skulltulas. I'm on 94 now, and can't vind the other ones... But that doesn't matter, I started MQ earlier, and I'm going to do a 3-heart run. It can be really though, but who knows..

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

Aviator

fishman100 wrote:

Has anyone completed Master Quest yet? I'm going to start the Forest temple and I'm kinda scared >.>

I just beat it. It's hard.
@JDT A 3-heart run? On Master Quest? You'd better have beaten it before, otherwise you will die. A lot.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

LzWinky

Yeah, the Temples are pretty tough in Master Quest. Spirit Temple is really bleh in particular (wait until you see what initial change is done in the front room)

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Blaze

Edesto wrote:

I completed the normal quest 100% today, last thing i had to do was the boss gauntlet.
Now I'm going to start Master Quest.

I got sick of MQ about a week ago, it just dosen't feel right. Anyways, I still have a load of fun on the Boss Rush mode, beating Gohma in 38 seconds!!!

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

Terave

@Aviator Yeah, that's kind of a real challenge, and that's what I'm looking for right now.

And I failed the boss rush mode, just because I didn't bring any arrows to Bongo Bongo....

Edesto

JDT wrote:

@Aviator Yeah, that's kind of a real challenge, and that's what I'm looking for right now.

And I failed the boss rush mode, just because I didn't bring any arrows to Bongo Bongo....

I had the same problem, my arrows ran out on bongo bongo and I had only one heart left. I wasn't about to give up so I tried my hookshot and it worked! Even on his eye. And after that I got a heart container so Twinrova was a piece of cake. Heart pounding experience at the time.

komicturtle

Anyone got an email from Nintendo regarding the CD? Mine has been shipped today, so I'm expecting it here by Monday or Tuesday earliest (whenever I get the confirmation, it really comes quick).

komicturtle

yoyogamer

NintyFan wrote:

Did anyone see the Skyward Sword easter egg in the Gerudo's Fortress? That was awesome when I broke those crates and saw that posterboard just laying there!

But, that's not just the only thing I wanted to post. I need some help in Gerudo's Fortress. I've freed all the carpenters except for one and I've explored every nook and cranny of the fortress for him. Where is he? I've already freed the ones in the red, blue, and green cells.

There is another Skyward Sword Easter Egg hidden in the game, took me a while to find it. Hey, Listen, has anyone tried looking at the inside of the Ranch in the Past, and then looking again in the future? The amount of detail that the developers put into each version of the Room is incredible. Makes me want Majora's Mask 3D even more...

This is a signature.

fishman100

The Forest Temple (in MQ) annoyed me because I couldn't find a way to lower the water in the well!

...until I accidentally fell in and saw the eye switch

Edited on by fishman100

Go make some new disaster
That's what I'm counting on...
You're someone else's problem
Now I only want you gone
Now I only want you gone...

Dynetheous

i used my iron boots on that part, when i came back up i saw the eye switch... i felt really stupid

Edited on by Dynetheous

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

Terave

I'm going good! I only need 2 golden Skulltulas and the Golden Scale and then the normal quest is 100% done!

fishman100

I've always found 50 then quit with the Gold Skulltulas

But I'm scared now...in the Water Temple and I only have 30

Go make some new disaster
That's what I'm counting on...
You're someone else's problem
Now I only want you gone
Now I only want you gone...

SamuraiShyGuy

NintyFan wrote:

Defeated Ganon and saw the credits for the verly first time! I'll start Master Quest later, but playing this game makes me wish I had played it when I was a kid!

Playing this game back in the game was mind-blowing. This game and Super Mario 64 completely revolutionized gaming. I have so many great memories playing this game. I remember my older brother who had his own save file on the game told me that he drew that little drawing on the tree link's house is on with chalk he bought from a shop. Needless to say, I searched a long time for a place to buy that chalk, but I never found it. At least I beat the game; he never did.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

Terave

But still: Remakes don't feel so magical as the originals, how buggy they can be.

Alpha2797

After over 40 hours of gameplay, I have gotten everything(including biggoron's sword and 100 skulltulas) in the game except for the gold scale and one final heartpiece.(i need the golden scale for it...i think) Now, I need to do this for master quest then I can finally rest in peace.

3DS FRIEND CODE: 1848-1714-7175

3DS NNID: Alpha2797

ONLINE PS3 ID: Alpha2797

Steam ID: Alpha2797

Wii U NNID: AlphaKeaton

YouTube Account: Alpha2797

Add me if you wish to do so...

3DS Friend Code: 1848-1714-7175 | Nintendo Network ID: AlphaKeaton

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.