Forums

Topic: 3DS Ocarina of Time Remake!

Posts 261 to 280 of 733

noname001

I'm replaying Twilight Princess to get me in the mood.

noname001

Ark

The Zelda mood, of course. Apparently wober and I are in the minority for liking that one. Even though it's pretty "empty", it has this sort of atmosphere that no other Zelda does. Whenever someone brings up TP, they usually bring negative thoughts as well. Personally, it's probably tied as my second favorite, and I've played them all (save for the Game and Watch one).

In fact, I'm also playing TP to get into the mood. :3

Edited on by Ark

kkslider5552000

ignore them, most TP haters either have Nostalgia goggles or just complain about it for being exactly what they were asking for

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

noname001

Twilight Princess is a fantastic game, thank you very much. Certainly not perfect, but like any Zelda game it has it's merits.

noname001

Sockymon

I really liked TP, but I could never shake the feeling that it was just OOT : The Director's Cut... but then I loved WW too so what do I know

Sockymon

Twitter:

RedYoshi999

I'm playing Majora's Mask to get me in the mood for some Zelda goodness. And also because I want a MM 3D remake too. It's a shame I beat Master Quest on the GCN a month ago, now I'm a little less interested in playing OOT 3D. (but not much)

RedYoshi999

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8576-2407 | Nintendo Network ID: RedYoshi999

OldBoy

I've been very tempted to fire up my Zelda Gamecube CE to get back into the ocarina mood but I've decided to wait for the 3DS version so I'll be wowed all over again. This can't come soon enough for me ,Ridge Racer and Pilotwings are OK but I want OoT!! Roll on June!!

What's this bit for again?

skywake

wobee wrote:

Twilight Princess is a fantastic game, thank you very much

This

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

suburban_sensei

wobee wrote:

I'm replaying Twilight Princess to get me in the mood.

Not a bad idea. Haven't played it literally since the Wii launch. I may start playing a bit, as well. =]

Nintendo ID / PSN ID: Suburban_Sensei
3DS Friend Code:3239-5626-6674

Currently playing:
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse / Hyrule Warriors / Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)
Super Smash Bros. / LoZ: Majoras Mask 3D / Kirby...

TeeJay

Well, I already preordered mine ages ago, so I'm good.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

RoyalBlur

I'm thinking about picking up all the components for the GameCube playing capabilities of the Wii and then buying a copy of The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker and playing that on our Wii. BTW I haven't played Spirit Tracks yet. Is it as good as Phantom Hourglass?

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

LordJumpMad

Mickeymac wrote:

skywake wrote:

wobee wrote:

This

Thirded.

Not a hard game. but one of the best looking Zelda games, I played.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

warioswoods

Mickeymac wrote:

skywake wrote:

wobee wrote:

This

Thirded.

Fourth-t-ed

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

Axoloth

Twilight Princess is, like all Zelda games, a good game. It is, however, the weakest in the series, 'cept for maybe Spirit Tracks.

I'm running out to buy this game as soon as my finals are done. Unless I'm done with them before the game comes out, of course.

I have a Backloggery now! Nothin' fancy, but feel free to add me as a friend.
[21:15] Axoloth joined the conversation
[21:16] Axoloth: I love you, dead chat
[21:17] dead chat runs away
[21:17] dead chat has left the convers...

RoyalBlur

Ah, guys? Hello? Is The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks as good as Phantom Hourglass?

I really would like to buy Spirit Tracks but I'd like to know if it is worth it before I go and purchase it only to regret wasting my money when I could have more money in Little Miss Piggy Banky up under the bed hidden in the cupboard under the stairs.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

TeeJay

TokyoRed wrote:

I'm thinking about picking up all the components for the GameCube playing capabilities of the Wii and then buying a copy of The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker and playing that on our Wii. BTW I haven't played Spirit Tracks yet. Is it as good as Phantom Hourglass?

It's sooooo much better than Phantom Hourglass in so many ways. The only way in which PH is inferior to ST is that the train doesn't, of course, have nearly as much freedom as the boat in PH.

EDIT:

TokyoRed wrote:

Ah, guys? Hello? Is The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks as good as Phantom Hourglass?

Hello. Patience is a virtue. :3

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.