Forums

Topic: 3DS Ocarina of Time Remake!

Posts 201 to 220 of 734

TeeJay

Finally some Adult Link photos!! It seems the graphics of other characters have been improved only slightly, while Link himself was given a lot of attention.

Meh. I couldn't care less.

OoT 3D FTW!!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Eel

Sheiks and Links hands on that last pic....

It may be just perspective, or they look just like ones in the original version.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Eel

Oh also.
It's nice to see how clear underwater places look in this game, after suffering with Twiligth Princcess underwater bloom explosion of whiteness.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Bass_X0

I'll be getting this as soon as I get a 3DS and its released. Whichever comes first.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Kid_A

@romulux
I'm just glad they completely did away with that pointless NPC with the weirdly bloated chest and the ridiculous bowl-cut

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

art_kevinc

This is looking awesome. Agree Waveboy. Would have loved if this happened with Rayman 3D.

3DS FC: 0173-1318-0187

Nani-ka

I just hope this doesn't come out at the same time as Mario Kart, Kid Icarus and Paper Mario...
Because then I need to start saving up big time right now xD

Triforce - "Whatever you love, always pursue it. It's worth it in the end."
3DS FC: 4081 - 5480 - 6467

suburban_sensei

I am saving the $110 bucks in GameStop store credit STRICTLY for 3DS games, and this is at the top of my pre-order list.

Nintendo ID / PSN ID: Suburban_Sensei
3DS Friend Code:3239-5626-6674

Currently playing:
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse / Hyrule Warriors / Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)
Super Smash Bros. / LoZ: Majoras Mask 3D / Kirby...

Pastry

I am really looking forward to this game. Although, I don't think OoT is quite as good as Majora's Mask, LttP or even Link's Awakening, it is a very solid title that I'm glad to see made it on to the 3DS. I can't wait to see what the extras are.

SpicyDuck

Have they released a official date for this game yet? I've seen June, but I don't know if it's legit. Can anyone confirm?

3DS Name: Ace FC: 0946-2234-2203
Pokemon White FC: 5114-3791-1792
Graphics don't matter.

Grayfoxz

Don't have a source but as far as I have heard June was indeed correct. no specific date tho. Nintendo promised to bring it out before the en of july so that would work

3DS friendcode: 0903-2727-8412
Street Pass in my area: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-pass-bergen-op-zoom/153424258054131

romulux

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
i really like that new hat, it looks like it actually blows around instead of just hanging like a solid block.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.