Posts 181 to 200 of 734

RoyalBlur

New Images from Nintendo World 2011

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Knux

So PUMPED for this remake, and I can't wait to get my hands on it when the 3DS launches [if it is a launch game]!

Knux

Ark

Hyper Knuckles wrote:

So PUMPED for this remake, and I can't wait to get my hands on it when the 3DS launches [if it is a launch game]!

It won't be a launch game in Japan, so it leads me to think it won't be available in America or Europe immediately either. On the bright side, it looks like they're taking their time. They can add an extra layer of polish.

Rensch

I don't care this is a game I've played through a million times, it's freaking Ocarina! The more I see new screens, the more I want to play it. I LOVE Ocarina of Time!

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

RoyalBlur

Well even if there are not any extra features I'll be sure to buy Zelda: Ocarina Of Time I played some of Majora's Mask but sadly I was never able to play the original Ocarina of Time and Ocarina of Time 3D looks to good to pass up.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Pastry

Mama Luigi wrote:

OoT on DS would have had very bad controls.

I imagine that the D-Pad and the slider would serve as two separate control sticks.

romulux

Rift wrote:

I'm still upset that they're doing OoT instead of ALttP.

a link to the past has aged much better than ocarina and i don't see what the point in remaking it would be since nothing needs to be fixed. what good could come from remaking a game that has no room for improvement? it's the ones that aren't holding up well that need the updating.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Aviator

TokyoRed wrote:

I was never able to play the original Ocarina of Time

VC?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

aynfrancesco06

Of Course it will be great...!!!
This is gonna be amazing!!! Especially in the Dark Temple parts...
Ahahahahahaha

3ds RuleZ!!!!!!!!

Aviator

Navi wasn't bad.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

bittripfan

Hope this comes out along the 3DS!

The game

romulux

reggie says the game is nearly done, as well as most other 1st party 3ds games, but that they're holding off to give 3rd party companies some breathing room first. so you can probably expect it to come out as soon as the launch titles have had a few decent months to sell.

brief but good footage of hyrule field in this video at 2:08. the amount of stuff going on in the sky at sunset is amazing:
[youtube:IXLt3PvJdtI&feature=player_embedded]

there's also some more of the gohma fight. the music seems completely unchanged, which is good:
[youtube:iOnSWnDxAdA&feature=player_embedded]

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

wowowzers

all i really want is to fight the bosses over and over again (like in majoras mask) in this version.

wowowzers

Tylr

Looks dang good. I could've sworn the first screenshot i've seen of it looked like something from an animated Dreamworks movie(that's a compliment).

Hope they throw in some bonus content, maybe a bonus dungeon, or a new area or something. Include the Master Quest with it and Nintendo's made a remake to be proud of.

Hoping for a Majora's Mask 3D remake too.

Edited on by Tylr

My Pikmin are ready.

3DS Friend Code: 3625-7968-5215

salty1264

i so whant it

have a wii,dsi, gba and gcn but getting a 3ds and ps3. my fave game of alltime for all systems is black ops on wii

This is one of the biggest reasons I wanted a 3DS in the first place.

Woot for OoT!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.