Forums

Topic: 3DS Ocarina of Time Remake!

Posts 161 to 180 of 734

theblackdragon

@JadeGirl: again, it takes all kinds of people to make the world go 'round, and not everyone is going to like the same things you do. calm down.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

JadeGirl

theblackdragon wrote:

@JadeGirl: again, it takes all kinds of people to make the world go 'round, and not everyone is going to like the same things you do. calm down.

Okay okay, yes I must calm down, but it just makes me so upset when people start arguing about stuff that doesn't make sense and complaining. Can we just get along everyone? We would all be happier.

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

LordJumpMad

JadeGirl wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

Okay okay, yes I must calm down, but it just makes me so upset when people start arguing about stuff that doesn't make sense and complaining. Can we just get along everyone? We would all be happier.

Welcome to NL

Notthing makes Sense

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

JadeGirl

@JumpMad, your sure right about that.

Love is the Answer!
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

romulux

JumpMad wrote:

romulux wrote:

^well excuse me, princess.

yes, i'm inserting the video.

If you say so...
[youtube:FPxY8lpYAUM]

i'm angry at myself for feeling the need to click play and watch that again. maybe for the 3DS remake they'll take the "special edition" approach and put that audio in, so link will say it every time he gets hit, or sees the princess, or just whenever he's standing around. i think we owe it to ocarina of time to do that.
if you really wanted to frame me there you should have inserted the video within my quote... and kept your hands clean.

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

SwerdMurd

Playing OOT for the first time a decent amount of time after release, I've gotta say I had very little fun with it. I can recognize how big an impact it had on its genre/essentially created a genre, but it's just sooo slow-paced...dungeon puzzles got old almost immediately, visuals were rough to the point that I missed certain things cause I had no idea what they were, Hyrule field put me to sleep almost the instant I set foot on it, etc.

The battle system, if it can so be called, was mind-numbing. Lock, hammer attack, Lock, hammer attack...wake up 10 minutes later, still untouched.

Not everyone loves this game. Some, like myself, aren't even that convinced it was that great to begin with. I found it very easy to put down and never come back to--same with Wind Waker and Twilight Princess, although I found more to enjoy with each of those respectively (never finished any of them though.) 2D overhead Zelda is the only Zelda for me.

Edited on by SwerdMurd

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

LordJumpMad

theblackdragon wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

I just ate a spider.

don't you mean... a skulltula? D:
lol :3

your going to need alot of Lou Lou Milk to swallow that down....

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

LzWinky

@Jump: Lou Lou Milk?

Dude, there's just something...magical (punny!) about Ocarina of Time. Even though it wasn't my favorite, it still has the Zelda charm everyone loves

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Aviator

lz2010 wrote:

Even though it wasn't my favorite, it still has the Zelda charm everyone loves

and
[youtube:1nr01gX_V2Y]

Edited on by Aviator

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

JadeGirl

@JumpMad, Lol, Lou Lou Milk that is funny. Yeah I love Zelda in every way. And I loved the Zelda TV series.

Love is the Answer!

Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Z.Bone wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

z wrote:

If a NES game in all its glory released today on a modern system it would not have anywhere near the impact it would have 25 years ago..

Mega Man 9 says hi.

But you're right standards do change, and everyone's tastes are different. Still, my standards are pretty low: I love a game for what it is, just for being a well-made game. Yet I still can't enjoy OoT anymore. Just some food for thought.

Trust me. I had MM 9 AND 10 in my mind when I wrote that. Those games were just a novekty. Of course they don't have the impact of the original MM.

I wasn't around when MM1 came out, but I still wouldn't call what is arguable the best in a long running series a novelty. Just saying.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

LordJumpMad

I wasn't around for the 80's.......
But OoT is My First Zelda game, and I would love to see it be remade but.
For those who really don't want to see a remake, I ask Why?

CanisWolfred

JumpMad wrote:

Who here doesn't want it remade? Personally, I'm just hoping they can actually improve it, since OoT wasn't without its flaws.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Meta-Rift

JumpMad wrote:

I can't speak for everyone, but I'm still upset that they're doing OoT instead of ALttP.

Of course, an original game would be better than either of those, but if they're going to do a remake, I don't want OoT.

Meta-Rift

JadeGirl

@JumpMad, Not me, I'm all for it! Can't wait for it to arrive!!! Whoohooo.

Love is the Answer!

Twitter:

fishman100

I was so happy when I saw the trailer that I cried. Yes, really. I'm that emotional over Legend of Zelda. (see how I didn't abbreviate Legend of Zelda into LoZ?)

Go make some new disaster
That's what I'm counting on...
You're someone else's problem
Now I only want you gone
Now I only want you gone...

blink83

fishman100 wrote:

(see how I didn't abbreviate Legend of Zelda into LoZ?)

Not really.

Edited on by blink83

BUY SOMETHIN WILL YA!

fishman100

blink83 wrote:

fishman100 wrote:

(see how I didn't abbreviate Legend of Zelda into LoZ?)

Not really.

Legend of Zelda. There. No abbreviations.

Go make some new disaster
That's what I'm counting on...
You're someone else's problem
Now I only want you gone
Now I only want you gone...

JadeGirl

Lol you cried. Wow everyone is sooo funny. I didn't cry but I was speechless when I saw the new Zelda game.

Love is the Answer!

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.