Forums

Topic: Noticed every Target is sold out of the Pikachu XL for 160? Here's how I got mine.

Posts 21 to 27 of 27

_Wallace

I am so sick. Someone is trying to price gouge a Pika on Craig's List in my area...

3DS FC: 3308-5501-6669
Now Playing:
GB/GBC/GBA:
DS/3DS: Code Name: S.T.E.A.M
NES:
SNES:
N64:
GCN:
Wii:
Wii U:

markrayski

Honestly, I think that's awful.
People should be only allowed to buy one, from a store.

Like, I bought mine to ACTUALLY USE IT. I feel so bad for all of the people who have blogs and are on Tumblr and stuff that didn't get one, just because of scalpers...

markrayski

noname001

Call me crazy, but why is everyone so keen on getting these? I like Pikachu as much as the next person, but even so

noname001

PuzzleMaster7

willobee wrote:

Call me crazy, but why is everyone so keen on getting these? I like Pikachu as much as the next person, but even so

Two words: limited edition.

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7

Pokefanmum82

i want one just because i love pikachu and pokemon is what got me started in gaming. Love Pokemon games. and Pokemon Yellow is my favorite Pokemon game.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

terribledeli

willobee wrote:

It was the one visualized in the Target ad. While I was there buying the blue model, several people asked if it was all XL models on sale or "just the yellow one". Even though the ad states it was all models.

terribledeli

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5771-9850 | Nintendo Network ID: terribledeli

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.