3DS Forum

Topic: No Metroid???????

Showing 1 to 20 of 23

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ducky001

1. Posted:

Rant ahead, you have been warnd:

So what the hell Nintendo? Is anyone else mad that they release Metroid Fusion for WiiU and not 3DS? The WiiU gets a new metroid game, but the just say screw the 3DS? Is anyone else mad about this, maybe i'm a bit spoiled as i played Metroid Prime first, but i don't want to play Metroid 1 or 2. I want to play super metroid or Metroid Fusion. And why is it you only release Fusion for WiiU? I know the ambassadors have the game, but if its fine to let the WiiU owners buy it then let the 3DS ones as well. What really makes me mad is that i bought a 3DS when it first launched, but i ended up selling it little more then a month later because there was nothing to do on it. And then i find out they gave away free poopoodoodoocacapoopledoople to the people who kept them, and i nearly threw my new Zelda 3DS out the window in anger. Especially now that Metroid Fusion is on the WiiU but the majority of 3DS owners can only look at it longingly. Ugh, maybe im over reacting, but wtf why only for the WiiU, its not like the 3DS can't handle it. We can download vastly superior games (i mean graphics and overall size of game data not quality) like donkey Kong country returns and Bravely Default but they won't port a damn GBA game?

Anyway, thanks for reading, if you agree post what metroid game you want to see on 3DS

Edited on by theblackdragon

Ducky001

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

2. Posted:

"yes, poor 3DS, Wii U is getting all the games and success!" - no one ever

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

3. Posted:

You sold your 3DS after owning it for a month, got mad that you sold it because of the ambassador program, want Metroid Fusion on your current 3DS (is it called Zero in Europe?), and are too cheap to buy the original system to play it on?

Then turn to the internet for comfort? Nice plan, TC.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ducky001

4. Posted:

lol messed up its metroid fusion, idk where i got zero. And no not the program just i could have got a free metroid game.

Edited on by Ducky001

Ducky001

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Squid

5. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

You sold your 3DS after owning it for a month, got mad that you sold it because of the ambassador program, want Metroid Fusion on your current 3DS (is it called Zero in Europe?), and are too cheap to buy the original system to play it on?

Then turn to the internet for comfort? Nice plan, TC.

Untitled

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

6. Posted:

Ducky001 wrote:

lol messed up its metroid fusion, idk where i got zero. And no not the program just i could have got a free metroid game.

If you want the game that bad, either buy a Wii U or a GameBoy Advance.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Artwark

7. Posted:

I agree that the GBA on Wii U is lame.....but I really don't know what to think here. Is emulating a game to a new console really that hard or is it because by doing this, people will buy old games instead of the new ones?

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

Twitter: Art_Wark

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spanjard

8. Posted:

Anyone who doesn't have the platform for the desired game is going think it's lame. Nothing new here, just buy the damn thing if it's that much worth to you.

I thought it was lame that Luigi's Mansion came out for the 3ds, why was that? Maybe because I didn't have one...

Spanjard

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jazzer94

9. Posted:

Basically I find it funny when people talk about buying a console then selling it then buying it again what a waste of money , maybe practice having more patience.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gamer83

10. Posted:

I also think it'd make more sense to have the GBA VC on 3DS since you're talking about two portable systems and the focus on Wii U should be getting N64 and maybe even a Gamecube VC going, but it is what it is. Still, I don't think as a 3DS owner there's really any reason to look longingly at what Wii U has. If you ask me, 3DS has a better library than Wii U, PS4 and Xbox One combined and GBA games being on Wii U instead of 3DS certainly isn't enough to tip the scale.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Lance168

11. Posted:

The crowd:Why is it on Wii U and not 3DS?
Like Iwata said, they wanted to value the gamepad. And by forcing players to turn off the TV and play on the gamepad to make it feel like their GBA again, they're doing that and by putting out exclusive games on Wii U, they might have people who want it, buy a Wii u. So just buy it for the exclusives.

Edited on by Lance168

Lance168

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KRO

12. Posted:

WiiU is struggling, so they give that console priority. 3DS will probably get GBA games later on.

KRO

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bezerker99

13. Posted:

I have Metroid Fusion on GBA cart, on my 3DS, and on my Wii U. :D

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

14. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

You sold your 3DS after owning it for a month, got mad that you sold it because of the ambassador program, want Metroid Fusion on your current 3DS (is it called Zero in Europe?), and are too cheap to buy the original system to play it on?

Then turn to the internet for comfort? Nice plan, TC.

I thought it was crazy how one would sell a 3DS...only to buy another one later.

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Nintenjoe64

15. Posted:

They're releasing stuff on Wii U first because they will be selling it again for a similar price to 3DS owners. If they released it on their more popular console, nobody would be using their Wii U

I only posted this to get my avatar as the forum's thumbnail.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MAN1AC

16. Posted:

I honestly wouldn't mind if the series took a break after that Other M fiasco last gen.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

17. Posted:

You can always try looking on Ebay for an Ambassador 3DS, I see those pop up every so often.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Octane

18. Posted:

Game Boy Advance: $20.00
Metroid Fusion: $20.00

3DS: $170.00 (about 100.00 for used)

Since that's probably the only game you seem to care about, just buy a Game Boy Advance, it's a lot cheaper as well.

Octane

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheLilK98

19. Posted:

The funny thing is reading this made me want to play the free metroid fusion Nintendo gave me on my 3DS two years ago...you know, the one you would've gotten if you didn't sell your original one after one month?

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage
Avatar

faint

20. Posted:

Ducky001 wrote:

Rant ahead, you have been warnd:

So what the hell Nintendo? Is anyone else mad that they release Metroid Fusion for WiiU and not 3DS? The WiiU gets a new metroid game, but the just say screw the 3DS? Is anyone else mad about this, maybe i'm a bit spoiled as i played Metroid Prime first, but i don't want to play Metroid 1 or 2. I want to play super metroid or Metroid Fusion. And why is it you only release Fusion for WiiU? I know the ambassadors have the game, but if its fine to let the WiiU owners buy it then let the 3DS ones as well. What really makes me mad is that i bought a 3DS when it first launched, but i ended up selling it little more then a month later because there was nothing to do on it. And then i find out they gave away free poopoodoodoocacapoopledoople to the people who kept them, and i nearly threw my new Zelda 3DS out the window in anger. Especially now that Metroid Fusion is on the WiiU but the majority of 3DS owners can only look at it longingly. Ugh, maybe im over reacting, but wtf why only for the WiiU, its not like the 3DS can't handle it. We can download vastly superior games (i mean graphics and overall size of game data not quality) like donkey Kong country returns and Bravely Default but they won't port a damn GBA game?

Anyway, thanks for reading, if you agree post what metroid game you want to see on 3DS

you can have metroid on 3ds as soon as i get all the 3rd party nes (home console) game on the wii u that skipped in in favor of the 3ds

friend code: 0103-9004-2456