Forums

Topic: NL Family Portrait C!3D

Posts 141 to 160 of 191

Prof_Clayton

@FoC it was :/ But I got over it now and am getting back to work!!! ^_^
@Knuckles How can't you like your own theme song?

To avoid (more) dispute over being in the pic:
This is for the most commonly known users who have been around for a good time and don't just come once in a while. I know a lot of people fit the description (or believe they do anyway ) but this is the most major users that fit it.
Hope that clears it up!

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

turtlelink

I'm still waiting for that 15 foot tall sculpture of me you promised you'd make , Clayton.
Untitled
I want it kinda like this. But better. That silly picture can wait in the meantime.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Prof_Clayton

I'm sorry for the delay turtle I'll get right on it.
Can I please put a leaf down there?

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Knuckles

I will say that I played and beat SADX in a week to beat my friends copy. I played really late sometimes so the volume was low, and I couldn't hear half the words. Maybe if I grew up on SADX then I would like it more..... but lucky for me, I grew up playing Sonic 3 and Knuckles. The Best Sonic Game ever. End of Sonicdiscussion.

@Clay, So that "friends one", would it include me?

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

LyIa

I wanna be included in something like this, but I doubt I would be anything more than a piece of sushi. Actually... That may not be too bad.

all men are kings 👑

Happy_Mask

Knuckles wrote:

I will say that I played and beat SADX in a week to beat my friends copy. I played really late sometimes so the volume was low, and I couldn't hear half the words. Maybe if I grew up on SADX then I would like it more..... but lucky for me, I grew up playing Sonic 3 and Knuckles. The Best Sonic Game ever. End of Sonicdiscussion.

@Clay, So that "friends one", would it include me?

I prefer sonic 2 and knuckles over that >.> but have you played SA2? :3 and the voice acting is kinda part of the experience. Same with the music. and I bet big made you hate it more. :3 (big's gameplay is terrible! D:)

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Knuckles

@Happy_Mask I'm still playing SA2B. Friends copy. I stopped at the Knuckles Underground mine level. Crazy I know
Actually I was annoyed that Big didnt have to fight Chaos. But it is the best big video game of all time for the sole purpose of drowning big

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Happy_Mask

I dislike sonic generations because it doesn't do city escape justice. :3. And I love the pyramid level for sonic.

Mieu-Fire

@Happy_Mask that was my favorite level the pyramids but the ghost were a lil annoying but when you got all pro its like what ghost

MANGO

Happy_Mask

Did you spoilers unlock green hill zone? :3

Mieu-Fire

yes and got metal sonic on SADX :3

MANGO

Happy_Mask

Yay, I'm not the only over-completionist. . I also had 3 chaos chao, one of each kind! :3

LordJumpMad

mieu-fire wrote:

Sonic R best sonic game hands down >:3 gotta love it :3

I agree

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.