3DS Forum

Topic: Nintendogs+cats!

Showing 521 to 540 of 575

AuthorMessage

Marsbar

521. Posted:

[quote=supermario4ever] oh :o I am saving up 4 a standered ginger cat carnt wait. btw I am Melanie u can call me Mel I am 16 am my dog is called bob he is sooooooo cute

Edited on by Marsbar

Marsbar

3DS Friend Code: 1263-6240-6942 | Twitter: Its_me_Marsbar

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

522. Posted:

Marsbar wrote:

I know they are soooooo cute but I am getting a standered ginger kitten and a boxer because I have 1 in real life

you have a shiba in reallife or a boxer`?

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394
Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B

AuthorMessage

Marsbar

523. Posted:

People I need quick names for a standered girl cat she is wearing a blue cat coler ppl plz help me. :) ‹3 u guys (actually any1 who helps thx ppl)

Edited on by Marsbar

Marsbar

AuthorMessage

Marsbar

524. Posted:

Hysterical wrote:

Marsbar wrote:

People I need quick names for a standered girl cat she is wearing a blue cat coler ppl plz help me. :) ‹3 u guys (actually any1 who helps thx ppl)

Catrina

Thx u were a big help but I called her Missy. I keep my promise ‹3 you 4 helping me btw I am Melanie but you can call me Mel and I am 16
If you need my help plz just ask thx
How do you get ur cat and dog to get along????

Edited on by Marsbar

Marsbar

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

525. Posted:

what do you mean with get along?
they won't really be best friends in the game. there are certain toys that can be used with cats and dogs. you can't do that much with a cat anyway

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

526. Posted:

I have a cat in the game named Leo he's in dog hotel in the game temporarily speaking but he gets along with patch & charlie just fine. You just need toys in the game. ;)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Marsbar

527. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

what do you mean with get along?
they won't really be best friends in the game. there are certain toys that can be used with cats and dogs. you can't do that much with a cat anyway

Oh ok. I have a standered cat named missy and a great dane named bob they only play with each other when I have the bubbles out

Marsbar

AuthorMessage

Marsbar

528. Posted:

Hey ppl if your dog is plump is that bad? If it is how do I make him ideal? I am walking him loads but I carnt find the diat food where is it? By the way saving up for a spottie Great Dane I am gonna call him Chip as he looks like he has chocolatechips on him :) :) :) Happy Gaming

Marsbar

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

529. Posted:

diet food is one option. you can also do more sport with your dog. those competitions ya know?

AuthorMessage

Marsbar

530. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

diet food is one option. you can also do more sport with your dog. those competitions ya know?

Where do you get the diet food from??? Anyway thx 4 answering all my questions you are the best btw call me Mel plz I instist

Marsbar

AuthorMessage

Marsbar

531. Posted:

Hey people. What is the best dog breed what would suit the name Chuk? Also what dog breeds do cats get along with well????

Marsbar

AuthorMessage

tomowomo92

532. Posted:

urrr hi! I was wondering how long it takes to teach your dogs to stop running towards trash/mailboxes/fire hydrants/into puddles? I mean I know to tug on their leash until the little "!" bubble pops up and give the treats. but is there a point when you dont have to tug anymore (aka they will just ignore it and continue walking)?

oh and Marsbar! at some point the diet dog food is sold at the regular store. I found on the Nintendogs Wikia that you need 850 owner points.

tomowomo92

Twitter: mastertoemz

AuthorMessage

Marsbar

533. Posted:

tomowomo92 wrote:

urrr hi! I was wondering how long it takes to teach your dogs to stop running towards trash/mailboxes/fire hydrants/into puddles? I mean I know to tug on their leash until the little "!" bubble pops up and give the treats. but is there a point when you dont have to tug anymore (aka they will just ignore it and continue walking)?

oh and Marsbar! at some point the diet dog food is sold at the regular store. I found on the Nintendogs Wikia that you need 850 owner points.

Hey tomowomo92 I have no clue when they learn but somtimes dont give your dog a treat because they just walk past it ;)
What dog do you have?? I have a cat called Missy and a Dog called Bob. But soon I am going to get rid of Missy and bye two dogs called Chip and Chuk. Also I have found the diet food (omg its expensive) happy gaming and I hope we will chat again soon (·_·)

Marsbar

AuthorMessage

tomowomo92

534. Posted:

Marsbar wrote:

tomowomo92 wrote:

Hey tomowomo92 I have no clue when they learn but somtimes dont give your dog a treat because they just walk past it ;)
What dog do you have?? I have a cat called Missy and a Dog called Bob. But soon I am going to get rid of Missy and bye two dogs called Chip and Chuk. Also I have found the diet food (omg its expensive) happy gaming and I hope we will chat again soon (·_·)

(hopefully this wont look weird! i'm new here >_>)
Cool beans! Sometimes I dont even have treats to give them. Recently, though, my dog has been pretty chill about it. Like one tug and she'll walk past it! :D
I have an english cocker spaniel! Her name is Summer and she's that golden/orangey color♥ I love her to bits! I wanna get more dogs but I'm trying to save up some cash! And yeah it's a bit of money >_<

Happy gaming to you too! And you can call me Tomo :3

tomowomo92

AuthorMessage

Marsbar

535. Posted:

tomowomo92 wrote:

Marsbar wrote:

tomowomo92 wrote:

Cool beans! Sometimes I dont even have treats to give them. Recently, though, my dog has been pretty chill about it. Like one tug and she'll walk past it! :D
I have an english cocker spaniel! Her name is Summer and she's that golden/orangey color♥ I love her to bits! I wanna get more dogs but I'm trying to save up some cash! And yeah it's a bit of money >_<

Hey tomo i am saving up to I am gonna get two great danes and name them chip & Chuk. Dont worry if u think you feel stupid I am 16 and playing btw call me Mars ;) ;) ;) :# :*

Marsbar

AuthorMessage

tomowomo92

536. Posted:

Marsbar wrote:

tomowomo92 wrote:

Marsbar wrote:

tomowomo92 wrote:

Hey tomo i am saving up to I am gonna get two great danes and name them chip & Chuk. Dont worry if u think you feel stupid I am 16 and playing btw call me Mars ;) ;) ;) :# :*

ACK! (* m *) im so ooooooooooooold lol jk not that old! And that's cool, Mars. I usually never get great danes or any of the bigger dogs (aside from the huskie or the golden retriever (which is very rare for me to get)). I like the smaller/medium sized dogs a lot! I usually get the shiba, spaniel, shih tzu or beagle
()* w *()

tomowomo92

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

537. Posted:

i tried to train my dog not to run into the puddles all the time and after a while he still ran to them but it was easier to get him back.

then i decided to just let him have fun in the puddles and wash him afterwards. i think it looks cute.

AuthorMessage

Marsbar

538. Posted:

Tomo wanna be online freinds as we get along soooo well. I am 16 how old are you??? I love big dogs the only small dogs I would get is a sausage dog I am gonna try a new thing @bord @typing things @ making friends

Marsbar

AuthorMessage

tomowomo92

539. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

i tried to train my dog not to run into the puddles all the time and after a while he still ran to them but it was easier to get him back.

then i decided to just let him have fun in the puddles and wash him afterwards. i think it looks cute.

Aw ^ w ^ really? yeah it got easier for me too... but I read online that you LOSE owner points (like the ones you see when you open the journal and click your Mii face)... I mean I never noticed it though. When it rains I'm going to try and see. When I first played it last year I let my dogs run in the puddles a lot too lol xD I feel like letting them have fun is a much nicer (and less annoying) option haahaha~

Marsbar wrote:

Tomo wanna be online freinds as we get along soooo well. I am 16 how old are you??? I love big dogs the only small dogs I would get is a sausage dog I am gonna try a new thing @bord @typing things @ making friends

lol i'm 20... still playin Nintendogs but I mean whatever games know no age, am I right? riiiiight..... riiiiiiight? lmao sausage dog xDDD

tomowomo92

AuthorMessage

Marsbar

540. Posted:

I know they are cute. I dont care for trainer points btw how do you put pictures in these lil quotes tomo plz help :,(

Marsbar