Forums

Topic: Nintendogs+cats!

Posts 521 to 540 of 552

6ch6ris6

i tried to train my dog not to run into the puddles all the time and after a while he still ran to them but it was easier to get him back.

then i decided to just let him have fun in the puddles and wash him afterwards. i think it looks cute.

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Marsbar

Tomo wanna be online freinds as we get along soooo well. I am 16 how old are you??? I love big dogs the only small dogs I would get is a sausage dog I am gonna try a new thing @bord @typing things @ making friends

Marsbar

3DS Friend Code: 1263-6240-6942 | Twitter:

Marsbar

I know they are cute. I dont care for trainer points btw how do you put pictures in these lil quotes tomo plz help :,(

Marsbar

Marsbar

Hey people I got a new dog today he is spotty and called Chip . Of corse he is a great dane and he is getting along with Bob fantasticly. If anyone has twitter please follow me When can you buy the bird lures in the shopps??? because Bob is at the master cup and needing a new one thx everyone

Marsbar

Marsbar

tomowomo92 wrote:

oh! i forgot why I came here! I was wondering if anyone was interested in starting a discussion here with me about cool improvements for Nintendogs? I've read that Nintendo can't take our suggestions for legal reasons and something else...

but still I like reading people's ideas on what they think should be added/taken out/changed in the game. soooo... if you're interested :3 please join me!

Umm I will join you. I carnt think of changes right on the spot but I will think of something when I am playing with Bob Chip and hopefully a new dog called ... Chuck yay!!!!

Marsbar

riddler12

Okay everyone!!! So, has anyone else had problems having their pets "get along?"

I recently adopted a sweet little puppy, Snowflake, into my home. I currently have another bigger doggy (King Cavalier Spaniel), Pepper, and a very spoiled kitty, Pirate. Pirate's basically the "man" of the house, so he pretty much bosses around Pepper. So when Snowflake came along, I was pretty much hoping she'd get used to the way my house runs, such as their bath schedules and feeding times, and basically just the way my other pets react. Well, I guess I was wrong. At the kennel, Snowflake was so excited and happy I just HAD to buy her. When she got home, she was so shy around Pepper and Pirate! I threw some toys to play, and the other pets just jumped all over her, so Snowflake got scared and hid, but I know the other two are just playing around. Also, the deal is, when I throw a toy, they have to let Pirate get to it first, but Snowflake didn't know, so she ran up as soon as I threw it on the ground. She realized it was a bad idea when Pirate started hissing at her, so she whimpered, dropped the toy, and hid. Now she is traumatized of Pirate. And I know Pepper is trying to be a nice friend, but when they're hungry, it's like Snowflake doesn't matter anymore, and the other two just run up to the bowl and leave Snowflake to drink/eat the "leftovers." I don't know why Snowflake suddenly got so shy, she's absolutely adorable and friendly to me, she doesn't bark or growl at me or anything, it's just that she seems to be shy around other animals. I take her for walks regularly and she has friends outside of the house, but she's just not getting used to the fact that Pepper and Pirate are at home. Does anybody know what I can do to make her feel less uncomfortable and more "at-home?" Does she feel as if she's being neglected? I buy her toys all the time, but do you think she wants more? I'm afraid Pepper and Pirate will start pushing her around more than they do know. Thanks!

riddler12

riddler12

Also, Snowflake is doing very poorly at her training although we've been going out pretty much everyday. She has a lot of points with me as well. Does it have to do with the fact that she's not having fun at home? Is that affecting the way she reacts with her training, or is it an entirely different story. With Pepper, her training was very fast and effective, she didn't have a problem at all. Do you think I should maybe try a different method of training, something different than the way I taught Pepper?

riddler12

riddler12

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

@Riddler12

When you go the kennel didn't you check the dogs personality. Each dog right before you buy them say's if there shy or get along with other dogs or humans or both. Snowflake might be cute but was probably one of the dogs with a shy personality its not a bad thing just might take her a while longer to get used to your other dog & cat. Have them play with toys in the house that works with my dogs & cats in the game.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Yes, I did look at Snowflake's personality, but it didn't mention anything about her being shy!

riddler12

riddler12

tomowomo92 wrote:

riddler12 wrote:

Also, Snowflake is doing very poorly at her training although we've been going out pretty much everyday. She has a lot of points with me as well. Does it have to do with the fact that she's not having fun at home? Is that affecting the way she reacts with her training, or is it an entirely different story. With Pepper, her training was very fast and effective, she didn't have a problem at all. Do you think I should maybe try a different method of training, something different than the way I taught Pepper?

hmmmm ._.
idk about buying MORE toys for your dog, just make sure she gets some lovely petting from you. i think there's a point when you call your dog and when they run up to you, they either "climb" on you and lick or sniff you or act excited to see you. that's when you're spending a lot of time with your pets (aside from cats because cats act like they're too cool for their owners lol). but if they're not climbing on you, it's probably because you haven't been spending time with it recently.

if you need to put out another bowl of food when the other dog is done eating, then do so (that is, if your dog really isn't getting enough food to eat). As the owner, it's your job to make sure they're eating healthy and drinking water to become full. hunger plays a part in your dogs' performance in competitions.

also, I never paid much attention to pet behaviors and how they mix with OTHER pets in the house until recently, but im pretty sure your other pets' attitudes can have an effect on your new dog. if it's really bad you might need to put one of your pets in the hotel and see how your new dog deals with just one of them. if it doesn't go well, switch the pets again and see how they deal. if it's still not well, you might wanna consider getting a new pet if you have the money. Or keep the other mean pets out the house while your playing with your new one :/

Okay, thanks so much! I will visit Snowflake today and see

riddler12

Marsbar

Hey people. I have two boys dogs called Chuck and Chip (on is a great dane and one a beagale) Today I got a girl shettie named Teresa and she has a rose. You would never guess what but I think personality that Chip and Teresa are in LOVE !!!!! Can you get puppies on this? If you can how?
Happy gaming (›_›)

Marsbar

BrittGOAL14

Help! Just got the game. How on earth do you teach the dog to shake hands? What's the voice command? Keep getting the question marks....

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Marsbar

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Help! Just got the game. How on earth do you teach the dog to shake hands? What's the voice command? Keep getting the question marks....

Hey if your dog knows how to sit you are half way there. When your dog sits pick up his paw and lift it up slightly when the vioce thing comes up say “paw” and if your pet gets it right give it a treat.

If I made no sense when you click on your dogs needs profile click on tricks then click walkthrough and it shows you how to do it.
I hope I helped

Marsbar

Marsbar

Barbiegurl i sent u a friende thing on the 3ds friend thing plz say yes

Marsbar

Marsbar

Who else thinks that nintendo should make a thing in the kennels where u get to make you own dog like colour and that but would cost £100 extra. Any more ideas might help thx peeps

Marsbar

LittleHawk92

I have four puppies and two cats. My puppies are: Lucy, a black and tan German Shepherd, Pepper, a cream and white Sheltie, Aurora, a solid white Sheltie, and Luna, a light grey and white Sheltie. My kittens are Callen, a female solid off white, and Cricket, a female calico. So far, Lucy's the only one I've had any luck training, she knows all her tricks, we're at the Master Cup in Lure Coursing, and I finally won the Disk Cup. My real dog (also a Sheltie, named Phoenix) chewed up my AR cards so I can't do the Obiediance Cups.

LittleHawk92

novathekitty

Hi Guys!

I just adopted the cutest agouti and white husky pup. I have name him Skye, and I have high hopes for him in the lure course and frisbee toss. I have no AR cards, so I cannot do obedience. I will train him, though.

But does anybody want to be friends on Nintendogs?

novathekitty

novathekitty

@barbiegurl777 I don't really know. Hahah I fail. I can add you now and then maybe our dogs can meet. My husky pup just won the junior lure course and he wants a friend.

novathekitty

noxy

Looking for friends!
name: noxy
Friend Code: 0447-6459-7644

noxy

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.