3DS Forum

Topic: Nintendogs+cats!

Showing 401 to 420 of 576

AuthorMessage

kpdesigns

401. Posted:

I just found this forum a few days ago but I now have two puppies. I just got Jasper last night since Chase got the Nintendogs cups in everything. They are both toy poodles because I think that breed is just too cute!

kpdesigns

AuthorMessage

Victoria

402. Posted:

Today I took my dog out shopping on a pedometer walk. For 1240 steps he brings me a single balloon. {shesh!} What a lame-o!

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

AuthorMessage

Fugu

403. Posted:

Hi I'm new to this site^^
I have a French Bulldog female named 'May', and an Oriental female kitty named 'Chestnut'. They are super cute<3
I can't wait to unlock Pugs! XD

Fugu

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

404. Posted:

has anybody the dogrobot yet?

it is...creepy xD just bought one. should i name it wuff-bot or creepy?

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Sylverstone

405. Posted:

New SpotPass content!

It's Richard Nixon, former US President (first one to resign) with his Cocker Spaniel, Checkers!

Sylver's Edge on YT | Sylver's Edge: The Developer's Journal | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery

"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14

AuthorMessage

Victoria

406. Posted:

Still there has been no Spot Pass in the EU. So unfair. I wonder why they're only adding stuff in the US? Are people in other parts of North American getting these Spot Pass content? or is it just the US?

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

407. Posted:

canada had some too i think.
nothing for europe or australia so far i think

Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

katysu

408. Posted:

I'm in the UK & would love some DLC/spotpass for this game - I'd be very happy to meet a US President & his dog.
I do wonder if a reason why Europe & Australia has not had any yet, is because it is dfficult to come up with a character either real or fictional that is acceptable/well known to all of us.

They could separate DLC out by country, but I have a feeling they won't do that as it is too much work.
case in point - Canada got the US presidents.
Don't know if Japan has had any DLC for Nodgs.
They could give us an accessory rather than a Mii, I don't care, so long as they give us something.

katysu

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

409. Posted:

well i thought dlc would be new items not some old politicians talking their dog for a walk

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

410. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

has anybody the *dogrobo*t yet?

Wait, WHAT?

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

411. Posted:

okay i have the german version so i dont know if i name all of the following things right^^
SPOILER ALARM:
the recycle shop offers you a coupon for a robotdog. the coupon requires 7 of all recycle materials i think. when you have one go to the place where you buy dogs and cats and there you can "buy" dogrobots. they look creepy xD i bought one and it is just like a normal dog but it is a robot xD you even have to feed it and all that stuff. but i am not sure if they can get fat depending on the food you give them

AuthorMessage

Kirayoshi

412. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

has anybody the dogrobot yet?

it is...creepy xD just bought one. should i name it wuff-bot or creepy?

You could call it K-9...

Kirayoshi

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

413. Posted:

Sooo, how's the 3D in this game? It's the next game I'm firing up after I've completed PilotWings Resort. B-)
Although, I don't think I'll be spending too much time with Nintendog's + Cats, I honestly only picked it up for the 3D, the improved crazy dog textures(lol) and as a showcase title with some solid touch screen controls, plus when the DS Lite launched i bought Nintendog's along with it(as well as New Super Mario Bros and Brain Age) so I thought, hey why muck up the tradition? :p

I've been playing PW Resort for 5 days now and I'm still going, throwing 2 1/2 hours into it every day, yet Nintendog's for me probably won't even last 3 days and that's fine, because it just seems like the pick up and play type game, yet I just don't care about teaching my dog how to perform tricks or winning races, it's like the game is never ending and it's the one type of game that i don't mind if i don't collect everything there is to collect.

Besides, I've got Excite Bike 3D, Super Mario land and Link's Awakening DX to play! B-)

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

414. Posted:

3d is okay. nothing mind blowing. dogs look a bit cuter in 3D but i am not using 3D in this game anymore to safe battery

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

415. Posted:

do you have to use the microphone and voice recognition? I'd rather not. :p

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

katysu

416. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

do you have to use the microphone and voice recognition? I'd rather not. :p

You can get away without using it for everything except for teaching tricks & the obedience competition.
You will have to use your voice at the very start of the game & when you introduce a new dog or cat: for the dogs you have to name it & teach it sit, & you have to name the cat.
I do tend to call my pets over using my voice while in the house (you might have to always call a cat, it might not come to you by whistling or tapping the screen)

Qn from me: Still no spotpass for Europe?
Japan has had some & the US have had another President (Hayes & his cat Siam) - but still nothing for Europe?

katysu

AuthorMessage

Victoria

417. Posted:

katysu wrote:

Japan has had some & the US have had another President (Hayes & his cat Siam) - but still nothing for Europe?

Nope. Rather lame, don't you think? I've pretty much quit playing. There's nothing new in the shops, and nothing new to do.

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

418. Posted:

I recently got a spotpass for yet another President who owns a...Siamese cat, this time. I'm not much for history, so these Spotpasses don't do anything for me. :(

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

419. Posted:

Victoria wrote:

katysu wrote:

Nope. Rather lame, don't you think? I've pretty much quit playing. There's nothing new in the shops, and nothing new to do.

yeah. nothing new in the shops. no spotpass. no new competitions. just nothing to do. i will sell this game if i need money for a better game. but right now i have plenty of stuff to do with OoT and advance wars

AuthorMessage

katysu

420. Posted:

I'm still actively playing, didn't start the game till mid May.
I'm surprised at Nintendo, but hoping for something.
I played animal crossing/wii version and we did very well there for DLC, definitely on par with what the US got.

All I can think is, its been a combo of the phishing attack distracting them/not knowing what to send (difficult to think of a character that is acceptable/known to all of Europe/ Australia).
I think (but not sure) Japan just got dogs with a non descript Mii rather than a known character, better than nothing.

katysu