Forums

Topic: Nintendogs+cats!

Posts 41 to 60 of 576

TeeJay

Alright! I got some new pictures in! Midnight has really been going pro with her competing! We've won the Pro Cup for the Frisbee toss, and the Amataur Cup for the others. Here's a pic of Midnight winning the Obedience Competition.
Untitled
And these pictures are of Midnight and my new doggie, Connor, a Scotland Sheepdog, sleeping together! Adorable!
Untitled
Untitled
And my newest addition to the family, Roger, a daschund! I fell in love with his stubby little legs instantly, though that probably won't help him in the Disc and Lure competitions. His description does say that he's "as sharp as a tack" though, so I have high hopes for him in the Obedience contests.
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by TeeJay

Nintendo ID: TeeJay92

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519

Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

6ch6ris6

hm i want to buy a second dog too but i dont know if i can afford it. i mean i have to buy food and water and all that other stuff twice then.
and i havent unlocked much new races so far...though i am in 2 pro competions and one amatuer. how do i unlock more?

how many cat races are there?

Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
waiting for Nintendo to release a new handheld

TeeJay

6ch6ris6 wrote:

hm i want to buy a second dog too but i dont know if i can afford it. i mean i have to buy food and water and all that other stuff twice then.
and i havent unlocked much new races so far...though i am in 2 pro competions and one amatuer. how do i unlock more?

how many cat races are there?

That's the thing, you don't! When you have more than one dog, the bowl gets bigger to accomodate the two or three dogs, but you still only use one unit of food or drink!


I think you unlock more by meeting people through streetpass, and I guess by just advancing in the game, getting more "owner points" and such. I only have 3 breeds of cat at the moment. (not like I'll ever buy one)

Edited on by TeeJay

Nintendo ID: TeeJay92

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519

Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

Oh, fun tip I found out about when walking your dog! If you flick the dog leash up and down near the top of the screen, the dog will jump! I don't see any practical use for it, though.

Nintendo ID: TeeJay92

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519

Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

6ch6ris6

yeah i only have three cat breeds too.

and only one is cute
but i want a black cat

Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
waiting for Nintendo to release a new handheld

TeeJay

Bleh, cats. You can see I'm not a cat person because I have three dogs. >.<

Nintendo ID: TeeJay92

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519

Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

6ch6ris6

both are cute

Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
waiting for Nintendo to release a new handheld

Victoria

I got a black kitty named Spooky.
Untitled

Like a typical cat, he has no dignity whatsoever.
Untitled

I wonder if there will ever be a squirt bottle for sale? As you can see, I need one to train the cat to stay of the kitchen counter!
Untitled

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

she_gamer

Victoria wrote:

I wonder if there will ever be a squirt bottle for sale? As you can see, I need one to train the cat to stay of the kitchen counter!

That is the cutest thing! Although, in real life, my cat just sits there and scrunches up his face as I spray him with the squirt bottle... he's that stubborn. I'm seriously considering this game now... so many cute screen shots!

she_gamer

Nintendo Network ID: she_gamer

TeeJay

This picture! I need to put this picture somewhere where I'll see it every day! It's just so precious!
Untitled
@ Victoria
I thought cats were all about dignity? lol

Edited on by TeeJay

Nintendo ID: TeeJay92

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519

Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Meowpheel

Awesome cat victoria
I want one just like that.

@Tj: I have a daschund puppy in real life, and believe me, they are very fast and love jumping!

I may post some more images of plata later.

Edit: LOL i just heard the TV advertising the "3DSi". Silly stores.

Edited on by Meowpheel

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

LuigiTheGreenFire

Should I save up for $40 for this game? If so which version should I buy?

What Would W. Do?

Nintendo Network ID: Wman1996

6ch6ris6

LuigiTheGreenFire wrote:

Should I save up for $40 for this game? If so which version should I buy?

the versions are all the same except you can only choose from a few dogs at the beginning. i have golden retriever version. just look on the cover and choose the one you like the most

Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
waiting for Nintendo to release a new handheld

TeeJay

Hahaha, I chose Golden Retriever version and I never even chose the Retriever! I fell in love with the Shibas!

Nintendo ID: TeeJay92

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519

Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Punny

LuigiTheGreenFire wrote:

Should I save up for $40 for this game? If so which version should I buy?

That depends. Which breed do you want? If you have a specific breed in mind, head over to the game's website and find out which version has the breed you want. Remember also that all of the dog breeds will eventually be unlocked, despite the version of the game that you purchased.

I'm back (for the moment)!

KaiserGX

On the original DS, some games had version specific items. Not sure about this one though.

Kachou on!

Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

6ch6ris6

Tj92 wrote:

Hahaha, I chose Golden Retriever version and I never even chose the Retriever! I fell in love with the Shibas!

yeah shibas are so cool never heared of them before and now i love them.
just bought a schaeferhund. dont know the english name. it is a very famous german breed.

Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
waiting for Nintendo to release a new handheld

LuigiTheGreenFire

PunnyGuy wrote:

LuigiTheGreenFire wrote:

Should I save up for $40 for this game? If so which version should I buy?

That depends. Which breed do you want? If you have a specific breed in mind, head over to the game's website and find out which version has the breed you want. Remember also that all of the dog breeds will eventually be unlocked, despite the version of the game that you purchased.

Thanks, I'm thinking about French Bulldog and New Friends, I'm really looking forward to the French Bulldog, Basset Hound and eventually from the other version; Bull Terrier (I'll name him Scud! )

What Would W. Do?

Nintendo Network ID: Wman1996

Punny

LuigiTheGreenFire wrote:

PunnyGuy wrote:

LuigiTheGreenFire wrote:

Should I save up for $40 for this game? If so which version should I buy?

That depends. Which breed do you want? If you have a specific breed in mind, head over to the game's website and find out which version has the breed you want. Remember also that all of the dog breeds will eventually be unlocked, despite the version of the game that you purchased.

Thanks, I'm thinking about French Bulldog and New Friends, I'm really looking forward to the French Bulldog, Basset Hound and eventually from the other version; Bull Terrier (I'll name him Scud! )

No problem! Love the Toy Story reference!

I'm back (for the moment)!

TeeJay

6ch6ris6 wrote:

Tj92 wrote:

Hahaha, I chose Golden Retriever version and I never even chose the Retriever! I fell in love with the Shibas!

yeah shibas are so cool never heared of them before and now i love them.
just bought a schaeferhund. dont know the english name. it is a very famous german breed.

Same about the Shibas!
And I think you mean the middle dog in this picture.
Untitled
It's English name is a Daschund. I named mine Roger!

Edited on by TeeJay

Nintendo ID: TeeJay92

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519

Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic