3DS Forum

Topic: Nintendogs+cats!

Showing 361 to 380 of 575

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

361. Posted:

I guess I'll be the only one around still playing Nintendogs + Cats when I finally get back to my apartment in August and start playing my 3DS again.

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

362. Posted:

Victoria wrote:

nlifegamer wrote:

T It sells back for 3,999 so I wouldn't recommend buying it unless you have quite a bit of disposable coins.

There must have been a drop in the cold market. LOL
I currently have £19,229. I don't know what that is in euros :)

You know, I think I've effectively finished this game. There's nothing left worth buying, nothing left to recycle, and I really don't feel like starting over training another dog. I think this game should have had more content.

pretty sure there will be new content through spotpass. just like in the past animal crossing games.

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Amber24

363. Posted:

TeeJay wrote:

I guess I'll be the only one around still playing Nintendogs + Cats when I finally get back to my apartment in August and start playing my 3DS again.

I'll probably be playing it, I enjoy these sort of sim games :)

Aqua blue 3ds, playing nintendogs+cats

AuthorMessage

Cat2011

364. Posted:

Hope this is not a dumb question: But what do you do with your dogs + cats when you go on vacation? I thought that was what the hotel was for but now I realize that you always have to have one pet left at home if you want to drop any off at the hotel. There should be an option to board your pets at the kennel perhaps for a fee or something.

Cat2011

AuthorMessage

Victoria

365. Posted:

I'm sure your pets will survive if you leave the game while you're on vacation. They don't know what day it is or if you've been gone for weeks.

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

AuthorMessage

Amber24

366. Posted:

Cat2011 wrote:

Hope this is not a dumb question: But what do you do with your dogs + cats when you go on vacation? I thought that was what the hotel was for but now I realize that you always have to have one pet left at home if you want to drop any off at the hotel. There should be an option to board your pets at the kennel perhaps for a fee or something.

Depending on how many pets you have, if you only have 3, you could buy a "test" pet leave that one in the house and put your actual pets in the hotel? It's a shame there isn't more space in the hotel :(

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

367. Posted:

i havent played for a few days last month and nothing happened.

when i started the game again my dogs/cats only were hungry and thursty but nothing big happened.

Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Sephariel

368. Posted:

yeah nothing happends when you leave them for a month or longer they will only be thirsty and hungry but thats all :)

Sephariel

AuthorMessage

Amber24

369. Posted:

What does their physique go like? Is it under fed? If so I heard dogs can't be entered in competitions when they are underfed.

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

370. Posted:

no nothing will happen to that. it is just a game. calm down^^

AuthorMessage

Amber24

371. Posted:

I didn't know asking questions resulted to not being calm ;) I was simply curious was all.

AuthorMessage

Cat2011

372. Posted:

Thanks guys. Now that I think about it what you all said makes a lot of sense. After all it is a game for all ages, including kids, so nothing too traumatic should happen to them right :)

Cat2011

AuthorMessage

Amber24

373. Posted:

Yeah :) on my old version they just got very hungry and dirty, but it doesn't take long to sort it out :) Where as on animal crossing I always had a town to deweed D:

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

374. Posted:

yeah animal crossing is hardcore. cant wait for that^^

AuthorMessage

Amber24

375. Posted:

Same :) I think it shall be good with spotpass.

On another note Rufus just won't reach optimal weight. I've decided not to walk him today, and feed him wet food everytime his hunger is normal, it worked for my sister with her new dog, so I'm hoping tomorrow Rufus shall be optimal. Brina is optimal so I'll just focus on training her some more today :)

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

376. Posted:

wet food will make your dog getting fat very fast^^

all my animals have been on diet-food last week

AuthorMessage

Amber24

377. Posted:

Yeah :) thanks :)

I just noticed today that the dogs get in a bad mood with you if you don't give them enough stimulation. Because this morning neither dog would jump up at me. Now Brina is fine as she's had walks and been to the park, but because I'm not walking Rufus today to help get the weight up he seems annoyed haha, He won't jump up, and when he brings the toy back I only get a purple shine but with Brina I get a golden one.

It's really funny :) Seriously a typical Jack Russell he is, reminds so much of my real dog.

Edited on by Amber24

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

378. Posted:

So it's been a while since I last updated. Anastasia isn't very good with Obedience trials. We practice tricks everyday and she does great at home, but when we go to a competition she just can't pull it together. Does any one have any advice?
Also Nintendo just sent out there second Spotpass today. It's Harry Truman, and his cocker spaniel Feller.

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all
Credit for my awesome Avatar!

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

Sylverstone

379. Posted:

Got the second SpotPass content today. Cocker spaniels look great.

I put my dog back on a diet because he jumped from ideal to overfed in two days, which surprised me.

Just saw the Gold Bar in the BARC store.... $9,999 for that? Wow. Talk about an item that screams out, I blew cash on this just because I can. >.>

Edited on by Sylverstone

Sylver's Edge on YT | Sylver's Edge: The Developer's Journal | Follow me! | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery

"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14

AuthorMessage

Sadsack_Awesome

380. Posted:

I still haven't got this game's SP content >.<

Sadsack_Awesome