3DS Forum

Topic: Nintendogs+cats!

Showing 341 to 360 of 575

AuthorMessage

Subtle

341. Posted:

Hey, how do you know when you're going to go to downtown or not, because, I've only gone once and I need to train at the gym and park.
And Dimentio, by any chance are you SamWhite2000?

Monster Hunter Tri:HR 70+
Name:Subtle
ID:EANA19

AuthorMessage

Amber24

342. Posted:

Subtle wrote:

Hey, how do you know when you're going to go to downtown or not, because, I've only gone once and I need to train at the gym and park.

There is an obvious sign post on the main road which takes you down town. It's before the mountain path sign post which is also on the main path. The seaside sign post is found down town.

Rufus just one the nintendog cup in obedience and I got a very funny prize :D

Aqua blue 3ds, playing nintendogs+cats

AuthorMessage

thesmorganator

343. Posted:

goomba just won the disc dog competion twice and I got £100 from a piggy bank, that mor money going to a new dog!

currently playing: Nintendogs + catsPilotwings resortPikmin 2

games I have 100% completed

Kirby mouse attack

Link Mah Boi~

Squadalah~~ We're off!

My youtube channel

[CENTER][/CENTER]

AuthorMessage

Amber24

344. Posted:

OK Rufus has shocked me in the most pleasing way today. He won nintendog cup lure, Nintendog cup obedience and nintendog cup disk. All for the first time in one day.
Untitled

Edited on by Amber24

AuthorMessage

Nintengirl

345. Posted:

Subtle wrote:

Nope.
I'm going very slowly, stopped training Bella. Now I'm only training Zelda. She's currently at the Nintendogs cup in lure. EEEEEP
Also a very weird glitch happened today. I was at the park messing around with my Chihuahua Bella. So I used the toy Mr.Froggins and when she brought it back her mouth was open but mr.froggings was morphed into her HEAD. And it sorta looked like she didn't have a tongue. I would show a pic but I don't think my computer has a SD card slot. Darn it.

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

346. Posted:

Amber24 wrote:

OK Rufus has shocked me in the most pleasing way today. He won nintendog cup lure, Nintendog cup obedience and nintendog cup disk. All for the first time in one day.
Untitled

Wow, Congrats! The only cup I still have yet to win is the Nintendogs Obedience cup. But after seeing those ugly glasses, I'm kind of discouraged...

Spiritloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

347. Posted:

lol i sold the crown. damn ugly. and i guess i will sell tha glasses too, if i win them^^

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394
Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B

AuthorMessage

Amber24

348. Posted:

The glasses amused me quite a lot :) I think Rufus will just wear the medal as I generally don't like it when you can't see the dogs ears in hats (I don't know why I don't) and poor Rufus can't see out of those specs D:

AuthorMessage

willobee

349. Posted:

Amber24 wrote:

I generally don't like it when you can't see the dogs ears in hats (I don't know why I don't)

I'm the exact same way. I wish their ears poked out the sides or something.

NNID: willobee

AuthorMessage

Amber24

350. Posted:

Yeah :) I'll put hats on a down ear dog when I get one, just not on the others :)

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

351. Posted:

the medal looks cool on my shiba but everything else is kinda ugly. i just make a photo of it for the memories and then sell it.

AuthorMessage

Amber24

352. Posted:

I finally decided to buy a second dog. A piebald corgi called Brina. She is very hyper.

Untitled

Untitled

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

353. Posted:

i think i will sell my german shepard. he is cute but...i dont know...i like him but my shiba is sooooo much cuter. i am actually thinking of buying another shiba. i really felt in love with that race :)

AuthorMessage

Amber24

354. Posted:

I really like the Shibas face :) But I haven't unlocked them yet.

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

355. Posted:

wow i saw a piece of gold today in a shop for 9999€

what is it good for? xD

AuthorMessage

Victoria

356. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

what is it good for? xD

I've been thinking of buying that gold bar. It's probably good for nothing, but I have loads of cash, and there's nothing at all that I'd want to buy. (This game is pretty shallow on content.)

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

AuthorMessage

bboy2970

357. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

what is it good for? xD

I don't know this for sure but I think the max amount of cash you can have is $9,999. The gold would likely sell back for the same price. So I think its a way of storing your money so that you can technically have more than $9,999. Paper Mario did the exact same thing.

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage

blurays

358. Posted:

The maximum of money you can have is not 9,999. I have quite a bit of money and bought that gold bar, I am wondering if
it can be used to make something at the higher owner point levels. It sells back for 3,999 so I wouldn't recommend buying
it unless you have quite a bit of disposable coins.

blurays

AuthorMessage

bboy2970

359. Posted:

nlifegamer wrote:

The maximum of money you can have is not 9,999. I have quite a bit of money and bought that gold bar, I am wondering if
it can be used to make something at the higher owner point levels. It sells back for 3,999 so I wouldn't recommend buying
it unless you have quite a bit of disposable coins.

I see. Well I guess that's that for my theory :D Thanks for the heads up on that! I was gonna buy a gold bar in the coming days just for the hell of it and would have been totally pissed if this was the outcome!

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage

Victoria

360. Posted:

nlifegamer wrote:

T It sells back for 3,999 so I wouldn't recommend buying it unless you have quite a bit of disposable coins.

There must have been a drop in the cold market. LOL
I currently have £19,229. I don't know what that is in euros :)

You know, I think I've effectively finished this game. There's nothing left worth buying, nothing left to recycle, and I really don't feel like starting over training another dog. I think this game should have had more content.

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery