3DS Forum

Topic: Nintendogs+cats!

Showing 321 to 340 of 575

AuthorMessage

Victoria

321. Posted:

Welcome Pearl. Nice to meet you.

Amber24 wrote:

Does anyone know which disk is supposed to be better out of the pot lid and the pizza disk?

I want a pro disk :( None of these disks seem to get far enough in the competitions so I always come second.

I prefer the pot lid to the pro-disk which I always seem to throw too far causing a miss because it hit the wall. (I don't have the pizza which sounds like a fun one).

Edited on by Victoria

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

322. Posted:

yeah it is kinda tricky not to throw the pro-disk to far.
but i think it is still the best one. though the pizza looks awesome^^

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

323. Posted:

I never have trouble with the pro disk...maybe my Midnight is just awesome at catching stuff. n_n

Spiritloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Victoria

324. Posted:

I finally figured out the trick to getting my kitty to bring me gifts!

Untitled

Untitled

And what does he bring me? A bolt and some shampoo. Grrrrr. Just for that he's getting a bath tonight {evil laughter}

ps ... I traded-in my first kitty because he never brought me anything. Now I know it wasn't the kitty's fault, it was the silly way you have to go about getting the gifts that I didn't know about.

AuthorMessage

Sylverstone

325. Posted:

Victoria wrote:

Welcome Pearl. Nice to meet you.

Amber24 wrote:

Does anyone know which disk is supposed to be better out of the pot lid and the pizza disk?

I want a pro disk :( None of these disks seem to get far enough in the competitions so I always come second.

I prefer the pot lid to the pro-disk which I always seem to throw too far causing a miss because it hit the wall. (I don't have the pizza which sounds like a fun one).

I've used the lollipop quite a few times.

Sylver's Edge on YT | Pinkie Pie's Perilous Platforms! - The Devblog | Follow me! | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery

"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14

AuthorMessage

Sylverstone

326. Posted:

Victoria wrote:

I finally figured out the trick to getting my kitty to bring me gifts!

Untitled

Untitled

And what does he bring me? A bolt and some shampoo. Grrrrr. Just for that he's getting a bath tonight {evil laughter}

ps ... I traded-in my first kitty because he never brought me anything. Now I know it wasn't the kitty's fault, it was the silly way you have to go about getting the gifts that I didn't know about.

How do they bring you gifts?

Sylver's Edge on YT | Pinkie Pie's Perilous Platforms! - The Devblog | Follow me! | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery

"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

327. Posted:

oh i thought cats would do that automatically from time to time.

hm no wonder i never recieved anything from my cat..

so how do you do it??

Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Amber24

328. Posted:

Your cat is adorable :D I want a kitty, but I think I'll get a dog second then a cat.

I think I might test around the disks until I get the pro one :)

Grrr I keep coming second in nintendog cup lure. I want a medal for Rufus D:

Aqua blue 3ds, playing nintendogs+cats

AuthorMessage

Mowzle2

329. Posted:

@Victoria - Yeah, c'mon Vicki. Spill the beans - how DO you get pressies from your pussy, even if it's only bolts and shampoo? :D

Still can't think of a better place to kill some time.
Playing Solatorobo and Pokemon White.
Waiting for Animal Crossing 3DS - it's taking forever.

AuthorMessage

Amber24

330. Posted:

Just reached 2000 points today with Rufus. I unlocked 3 new breeds :D

AuthorMessage

Amber24

331. Posted:

Guys I found a way to teach howl if you can't whistle,

use this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFmiLHaKXhI.

have your dog on fours and then play it, When he howls, pause the video and teach the command (so the whistle noise isn't in the command.) It worked for me!

AuthorMessage

Superbored

332. Posted:

My dog- a cute Maltese- is plump. I want to get diet food, but don't have enough Trainer Points to make it come up. HOW DO YOU EARN TRAINER POINTS??? Also, I'm afraid to enter it in competitions because it's plump. Help please?

Superbored

AuthorMessage

Victoria

333. Posted:

My kitty finally brought me a decent gift. This time I got a piggy bank with £15 in it. Better than trash, I suppose!
I don't want to spoil it for people who want to work out how to get your kitty to bring you gifts, so if you want to work it out for yourself, please stop reading here. :)

What you need to do is leave the game open, but don't play with it. I've just been putting mine on the cradle with it open and then leaving it for at least a half hour. I think it might even need to be longer than that, maybe 40 minutes? Don't show your face in the camera. When you finally do the pets will usually come running up to greet you. Then you'll get a message saying the cat has brought you a gift, and will come in from either outside the house, or the door that the dog comes in after a walk.

If you do put the 3DS on the cradle with it open, be sure to lift it off carefully. It's a little bit hard to lift off in the position. I suppose it would probably be better to just plug it in without the cradle. Considering the 3DS has such a sucky battery it seems strange that the way to get the cat to bring you presents is to leave the game on while not playing it. It probably doesn't use up that much battery, but still. Seems a waste of battery just to get a kitty gift.

AuthorMessage

lord_hades

334. Posted:

my dog is well trained now she has won nearly every cup

i am hades true leader of the underworld. i must bid you ado

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

335. Posted:

You guys will all have super-dogs by the time I train mine to win all three cups. She already won the Nintendogs cup for two and the Masters for the other, but I'll be away from my 3DS all summer. :( That also means I won't be able to play Ocarina of Time 3D until August. D:

Spiritloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

336. Posted:

i hope there is another way of making your cat bringin you gifts. i dont wanna try that trick

AuthorMessage

Amber24

337. Posted:

Superbored wrote:

My dog- a cute Maltese- is plump. I want to get diet food, but don't have enough Trainer Points to make it come up. HOW DO YOU EARN TRAINER POINTS??? Also, I'm afraid to enter it in competitions because it's plump. Help please?

You get owner points from walks, playing, feeding, competitions, training ect. there is a cap for 200 per dog a day though. You can check your points on your diary and by clicking the envelope.
You don't necessarily need diet food to have the dog loose weight, my sister got her dog to loose weight by walking him lots, and only feeding when he was really hungry.
You should enter competitions regardless, my dog is skinny and has reached nintendog cup in all three competition types. Of course optimal weight is the best, but you can win without your dog being optimal, just takes a lot of training.

AuthorMessage

thesmorganator

338. Posted:

I have an epic maltese named goomba and a calico cat named koopa, I'll see if I can get some pics of them

currently playing: Nintendogs + catsPilotwings resortPikmin 2

games I have 100% completed

Kirby mouse attack

Link Mah Boi~

Squadalah~~ We're off!

My youtube channel

[CENTER][/CENTER]

AuthorMessage

lord_hades

339. Posted:

how do you teach your dog to hold tricks for longer

i am hades true leader of the underworld. i must bid you ado

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

340. Posted:

jtr235 wrote:

how do you teach your dog to hold tricks for longer

i think you just have to repeat the tricks from time to time. then your dog will hold the tricks longer.