3DS Forum

Topic: Nintendogs+cats!

Showing 281 to 300 of 575

AuthorMessage

YoshiShot16

281. Posted:

@Sadsack_Awesome No because thats worse your dog can't be skinny really just imagine takeing care of a real dog he/she can't be skinny or to fat

3DS Friend Code:1418-6704-5055 (Add me :D)
Now Playing: Nintendogs+Cats,Mario and Luigi BiS,Super robot wars K

AuthorMessage

YoshiShot16

282. Posted:

@Sadsack_Awesome No because thats worse your dog can't be skinny really just imagine takeing care of a real dog he/she can't be skinny or to fat

3DS Friend Code:1418-6704-5055 (Add me :D)
Now Playing: Nintendogs+Cats,Mario and Luigi BiS,Super robot wars K

AuthorMessage

Mowzle2

283. Posted:

One thing I'd like to know please. When you purchase a new room at the furniture and interior decorating shop is it yours for good?
In other words, can you change your rooms back and forth after you've purchased them?

Still can't think of a better place to kill some time.
Playing Solatorobo and Pokemon White.
Waiting for Animal Crossing 3DS - it's taking forever.

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

284. Posted:

@Sadsack
No. A skinny dog is too weak to run at optimal speed.
@Mowzle I don't think so. I wondered that too but the fact that the prices are still there suggests that we have to buy it again. And that would actually make sense. In real life, the builders would have to build it all over again, correct?

Edited on by TeeJay

Spiritloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Mowzle2

285. Posted:

@TeeJay - Well, I guess that makes sense. Little bit disappointing though. I hoped it would be like Animal Crossing where you can switch about anytime you fancy a change .... sigh!

AuthorMessage

Amber24

286. Posted:

Hey everyone :) I'm pretty new to this game, bought it on Wednesday. I'm enjoying it so far, have a Jack Russell called Rufus who needs to gain some wait!

Aqua blue 3ds, playing nintendogs+cats

AuthorMessage

Mowzle2

287. Posted:

@Amber24 - Welcome!
We had a real dog called Rufus when I was a kid - an English Setter with red ears (which is why we called him Rufus). I recall he didn't have much brain activity going on between his ears, but we loved him dearly, and he was tolerant enough to let me use his ears to wipe away my occasional teenage tears. Hope you get as much fun and companionship out of your Rufus :D.

AuthorMessage

Amber24

288. Posted:

Aww sounds cute :D I have a real Jack Russell mix called Zuko, but didn't want to name my nintendog that as I think it would confuse my dog a lot :P Plus couldn't find any JRTs with close enough markings to Zuko :(
Just did the pedometer with Rufus earlier and got 3400 steps and unlocked a "flea" record or something, shall have to check its proper name later. :).

AuthorMessage

blurays

289. Posted:

@Mowzle - You can change your room design as many time as you want though it isn't a free design change. With a little practice and luck in the competition and walk finds you can make 3000+ coins a day at which point money isn't an issue.

blurays

AuthorMessage

Amber24

290. Posted:

My dog won pro lure and pro disk today :D Let's hope he will win pro obedience this time _

AuthorMessage

lord_hades

291. Posted:

my dog won the nintendogs cup in frisbee the other two dogs didnt even catch the frisbee

i am hades true leader of the underworld. i must bid you ado

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

292. Posted:

Midnight won the Nintendogs cup for both Frisbee and Lure Chasing! She's on Master's now for Obedience but I'm having trouble getting her to keep a pose for 5 seconds. I make her do the same trick over and over and over and give her treats, but still, she only holds it for 4 seconds.

Spiritloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Amber24

293. Posted:

Wow Nintendog cup :) One day haha, although I haven't had this game for even a week yet so yeah :P

Here's some pics just for a bit of fun.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

AuthorMessage

Nintengirl

294. Posted:

How adorable! I love the 4th picture.
My current dogs are:
Zelda my golden retriever
Bella my chihuahua
And DJ my Oriental cat
I'm still getting good at contests but its taking awhile it all be worth it though.
Currently I'm focusing on Zelda getting her good at obedience,agility,and Frisbee trials.
And bella I'm not training as much teach her three tricks a day (she's new and doesn't know many) practicing a little bit in agility and Frisbee. And DJ sits there napping every 5 minutes and being a waste of space,at least he's a cute waste of space! I'm working for all my dogs to be at Nintendogs rank in all the contests to bring in tons of cash to buy..stuff with.(I don't even know what I'll do with all the cash..probably waste it on a fancy house)

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

Amber24

295. Posted:

Zelda is a pretty epic name :D

And thanks, that's my twin sister's Great Dane :)

The cat's sound fun to watch :) Although I think I will get one after my second dog.

AuthorMessage

Nintengirl

296. Posted:

I named her Zelda A. Because I'm a huge legend of zelda fan B. It means cherished one and I was like cool.
DJ's a trip. Bella has a lot of energy so whenever DJ's napping she comes up and bothers him and he gets all mad and start hissing and stuff. And Zelda has a medium amount of energy so she's just watches them like "what are you guys doing."
And Bella always does this one thing to Zelda where Bella makes this weird noise sorta sounds like sneezing to a degree and then Zelda rolls over. It's pretty funny.

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)

AuthorMessage

Amber24

297. Posted:

Aww sounds cute :) I hope when I get a second dog that they all get along :)

AuthorMessage

Mowzle2

298. Posted:

@nlifegamer - 3000 coins a day :O
I reckon there's something wrong with me! I play 2 - 3 times a day for maybe 40 minutes each time (as much time as I would want to allocate out of my real life, admittedly), and I am just about now averaging maybe 200 coins daily. How many hours a day do you play to earn 3000, I thought you could only enter 2 competitions daily?
Edit - I have got a kitten now called Oliver, and am spending a fair bit of time interacting with him, and watching Dido and Oliver play.

Edited on by Mowzle2

AuthorMessage

Nintengirl

299. Posted:

I see your problem. I don't know for sure but did you buy a cat before you bought a second dog? That may be why.It's easier to get money if you have two dogs that are pretty good in trials.(in fact I bought a cat 1 day after I bought my first dog.) you can get around 3,000 coins probably (don't know for sure) if you have 3 dogs that can win the nintendogs cup in each trial or something. I don't know for sure. I earn about 900 a day. Still training. Though I only use most of the money for the essentials: food water etc.

AuthorMessage

blurays

300. Posted:

Winning the Nintendogs competition awards 500 money coins and you can win it twice a day per competition so that's
3 competitions - Obedience, Frisbee and Luring (x2). That's just for a single dog. Once you build up your owner points
there also seems to be a chance for your dog to find promise rings during walks which fetch 1000 dollars each.

I have 2 dogs in Nintendogs + cats and I am considering getting a cat.

blurays