3DS Forum

Topic: Nintendogs+cats!

Showing 261 to 280 of 575

AuthorMessage

LunarJade

261. Posted:

I got the spotpass of Teddy's dog today. While it's neat I would kind of think they'd go with the Queen and her corgi or something since the wedding happened not that long ago.

Also I like to throw the boomarang around the room and watch my cat try to do this weird little flip jump when it tries to run after it.

3DS FC: 0130-1819-5020
Currently Playing: Nintendogs + Cats

AuthorMessage

Cat2011

262. Posted:

@LunarJade: That's exactly what I was thinking. I started playing Nintendogs a few days before the royal wedding and selected as my first dog a female Weslsh Corgi named Lizzie....With full honour and respect to HRH of course!

Cat2011

AuthorMessage

Sadsack_Awesome

263. Posted:

LunarJade wrote:

I got the spotpass of Teddy's dog today.

... i didn't >: ( >: ( >: ( >: (
WHY, NINTENDO, WHY!!!
/rant over, but seriously, I didn't get a SpotPass since...
checks
well, it doesn't say, but I think it was March 26th
EDIT: (WHICH WAS A STREET FIGHTER SPOTPASS)

Edited on by Sadsack_Awesome

Sadsack_Awesome

AuthorMessage

Victoria

264. Posted:

@Sadsack .. you got a SpotPass on March 26th? Still haven't had one here.

@bboy - I didn't realise you didn't get any owner points for walking the dog. That hardly seems fair. But then I guess it doesn't make those little flowery, chiming sounds over the dogs head for just going on a walk. I guess the only ones that count is if you stop off somewhere to play. I noticed if you pet the other dogs in the park they get a couple of points when you pet them. I wonder if those points get added to your owner points? They go away the next time you play with that dog.

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

AuthorMessage

Sadsack_Awesome

265. Posted:

Victoria wrote:

@Sadsack .. you got a SpotPass on March 26th? Still haven't had one here.

Not a Nintendogs And Cats SP, nevermind... :P

Sadsack_Awesome

AuthorMessage

Mowzle2

266. Posted:

@bboy2970 - Thanks for the reply. Actually, I was aware of that, and when that happens the game will often put up a biscuit on screen for me to give, but not so frequently now. I wondered if that meant my Dido shouldn't have to be rewarded every time, but yesterday, just after it happened, I met another dog walker in the street who reminded me that I should reward the dog when it obeyed me. I must admit that I wasn't aware owner points for walkies were given.
Confuuusing! Pity there's not an official game guide. I know it's not a complicated game like Animal Crossing, Pokemon or a lengthy and deep RPG, but something a bit more detailed than the players manual that comes in the box would be helpful.

Still can't think of a better place to kill some time.
Playing Solatorobo and Pokemon White.
Waiting for Animal Crossing 3DS - it's taking forever.

AuthorMessage

lord_hades

267. Posted:

any tips for the frisbee nintendogs cup

i am hades true leader of the underworld. i must bid you ado

AuthorMessage

bboy2970

268. Posted:

@jtr: Go on walks to either the beach or park in the mountains and practice a lot! Your dog will gradually get more fast and catch the disc more often. Also, make sure your dog is well fed and quenched before entering the contest. Also, don't enter right after your dog has woken up, it seems to miss the disc more often when it is tired. Other than that, get some practice yourself throwing the disc as that can matter just as much as your dog's ability to run and catch. Here's a good tip: if your dog brings back the disc and you see that the time on the clock will end up running out while he is on the way back from the next throw, just give the disc a light toss to get like 3-5 points. This way, your dog will make it back for one more good throw right before time runs out. That extra couple points could be the difference between 1st and 2nd place!

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage

lord_hades

269. Posted:

my dog is skinny what do i do

i am hades true leader of the underworld. i must bid you ado

AuthorMessage

YoshiShot16

270. Posted:

Hey guys not to sound like a Noob or anything BUT how many trainer points can you earn Per day? i noticed that they don't go up after a while of me playing with my dogs.

3DS Friend Code:1418-6704-5055 (Add me :D)
Now Playing: Nintendogs+Cats,Mario and Luigi BiS,Super robot wars K

AuthorMessage

Victoria

271. Posted:

jtr235 wrote:

my dog is skinny what do i do

Feed it some expensive food for a while. That'll help.

YoshiShot16 wrote:

Hey guys not to sound like a Noob or anything BUT how many trainer points can you earn Per day? i noticed that they don't go up after a while of me playing with my dogs.

Sorry ... no idea.

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

AuthorMessage

Maria11

272. Posted:

Hi all, new to the forum :)

YoshiShot16 wrote:

I read somewhere else the maximum trainer points per day is 200.

2664-2138-6251 let me know if you add me and I will add you too :)

AuthorMessage

YoshiShot16

273. Posted:

Hey thanks :D! And does anyone know when you unlock Rainbow items in the Mr. Recycle shop?

AuthorMessage

Sadsack_Awesome

274. Posted:

I've been busy with my Nintendog, Einstein(who looks like Einstein the dog from Back To The Future) for a while. I've got him a hat, a scarf, even an Elvis wig! I'm pretty sure I found all of them in Barc Stores while on walks, strange thing is even though the cap was from Barc it says Coletta! Translation error, Nintendo? :P
Anyway, the first time I found Premium Shampoo I thought "I'm going to use THAT as my StreetPass present" because it's rare, or at least it's rare to someone with the Trainer Points I have(around 800- it might have dropped though, 'cause sometimes I forget to play and poor old 'Einy gets hungry- oops!)

Sadsack_Awesome

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

275. Posted:

You can't lose trainer points. You can only get more.

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Nintengirl

276. Posted:

Hello newbie here. I have a few questions on Nintendogs+cats...
1. I'm having trouble with obdience trials. When it says to make your dog lie down, play dead, etc. for 5 secs my dog only sits for four how do I make him lie down etc. for longer???
2. How do you get the bird lure?
3. Does the shape you dog is in (ideal,plump etc.) matter? And if it does how can you make it go back to ideal?

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

YoshiShot16

277. Posted:

@Dimenito Ok first off to make your dog do tricks longer it takes practice and you need treats the more you practice the longer it can hold 2: you can get the bird lure around 2000 Trainer points if im correct and yes your dogs shape can matter if your dog is Plump that means He/She will be somewhat slower your dog should be around ideal you can change your dogs weight when you walk it,Play with it or feed it diet foods. Someone please correct me if im wrong with any of these lol

AuthorMessage

Nintengirl

278. Posted:

No wonder my dogs been really slow in the lure competitions! Better go buy some diet food. Thank you!

Edited on by Nintengirl

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

279. Posted:

Every five times you make your dog do a trick, the treats will highlight and blink. That's when you have to give a treat to your dog. After that, they'll do the trick for just a little longer. Keep feeding them one biscuit per five tricks. Over and over. Relentlessly. D:

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Sadsack_Awesome

280. Posted:

YoshiShot16 wrote:

@Dimenito Ok first off to make your dog do tricks longer it takes practice and you need treats the more you practice the longer it can hold 2: you can get the bird lure around 2000 Trainer points if im correct and yes your dogs shape can matter if your dog is Plump that means He/She will be somewhat slower your dog should be around ideal you can change your dogs weight when you walk it,Play with it or feed it diet foods. Someone please correct me if im wrong with any of these lol

Does that mean Skinny is the fastest?

Sadsack_Awesome