3DS Forum

Topic: Nintendogs+cats!

Showing 221 to 240 of 575

AuthorMessage

Mowzle2

221. Posted:

@Victoria:-
Now that sounds like a good idea!
I've thought carefully about this, and you are the only person I've exchanged friend codes with to date, so I've put the first half of my email address on my Friend List message for you to pick up. The second half is "@talktalk.net" without the quotes, obviously.
If you're happy to do so, email me, and we can exchange a bit of information. Cheers!

Still can't think of a better place to kill some time.
Playing Solatorobo and Pokemon White.
Waiting for Animal Crossing 3DS - it's taking forever.

AuthorMessage

blurays

222. Posted:

@Mowzle - The remote control mario karts are pretty cheap to buy though I am not sure how many trainer
points unlock them.
Does anyone know the maximum owner points per day that can be obtained increases at a certain point?

Edit: As Victoria said it is actually owner points not trainer.

Edited on by blurays

blurays

AuthorMessage

Sadsack_Awesome

223. Posted:

I've been wondering...
What's the price of the Mario house in the English version?
EDIT: hopes it's cheaper in the UK version than the Japanese and American versions

Edited on by Sadsack_Awesome

Sadsack_Awesome

AuthorMessage

willobee

224. Posted:

Sadman wrote:

I've been wondering...
What's the price of the Mario house in the English version?

If by English you mean North American, it is $4,000.

NNID: willobee

AuthorMessage

Victoria

225. Posted:

@Mowzle - Got it! :)

@Sadman - The English Mario room is £4,000. There's another room after that which costs £5,000. They sure see us coming, don't they? Seems like all the prices are the same figure; they didn't take into account any sort of exchange rate. I mean, who pays that much for a single serving of dog food? Or worse, water?!

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

AuthorMessage

Mowzle2

226. Posted:

@Victoria - Great! I check email at least daily at present, so let me know via this topic if you don't get a reply within 36hrs of emailing me (just in case things go astray).
@nlifegamer - thanks for that, hopefully we'll win some reasonably serious money soon - we've only got about £250 in the bank at present. Disc throwing and catching are improving.

Now I'm going to really display my ignorance - are trainer points the number displayed when you tap your dog's face on the screen which also shows their condition, thirst, etc? If not, can someone tell me where they are displayed. Thanks.
P.S. Now that I have unlocked diet food Dido's body weight went from "plump" to "optimal" after two diet meals! I wish I could do that :( Gotta do a careful balancing act now, or I suppose she'll be seriously underweight soon.

AuthorMessage

Victoria

227. Posted:

Mowzle wrote:

Now I'm going to really display my ignorance - are trainer points the number displayed when you tap your dog's face on the screen which also shows their condition, thirst, etc? If not, can someone tell me where they are displayed.

Those points seem to be the individual pet's points. If you go into your Diary, and then click on your Mii icon it'll pop up with the Street Passing info. On the top screen it'll show People You've Met, and then cycle to Owner Points. That must be the sum total of all the work you've done with all your pets.

AuthorMessage

SteamMistwalker

228. Posted:

this thread is full of useful information! thanks to everyone who is contributing to it :D

3DS code :
2191 7660 6571
Nintendo ID: Steamerz
Let me know if u add me and ill add u!

AuthorMessage

Mowzle2

229. Posted:

@Victoria - Thanks, I've just checked that out and found it. Actually I had seen somewhere on a Bitblock.com YouTube video that the points I mentioned above were how much your pet loves you, but I mistakenly thought they might be also related to training points. Nice to know my dog's affection is not directly related to how well I train her.

And...da....da - We've just won FIRST at the Junior Disc competition :* AT LAST!
Dido was magnificent - and don't they act cute when they win :D

Now I have another question - I've got a little collection of collars for Dido, and I've also bought three leads which I felt would be nice matches for them. I've been careful to save the game each time after purchase, but they don't appear in my supplies inventory so that I can choose them, and the only lead ever used by the game is the original yellow one which means it only matches the original yellow lead.
How do I use these expensively purchased items? Any comments would be appreciated.
Edit of final comment above:- note to self - engage brain before operating digits on PC keyboard Sorry about the final paragraph above - I was offered a choice of leads at the start of our walk this evening in the top right corner of the screen - not noticed it before :$

Edited on by Mowzle2

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

230. Posted:

There's another room after the Mario one?! Whoa! Is it a Zelda one....?

Spiritloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

231. Posted:

I got some interesting photos today.
My dog in space.
Untitled
Today i found out that Plata is a hipster.
Untitled
And Luna a ninja.
Untitled

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Victoria

232. Posted:

Tj92 wrote:

There's another room after the Mario one?! Whoa! Is it a Zelda one....?

Nope.

Those are great pictures Abgar!

AuthorMessage

Mowzle2

233. Posted:

@abgar -
Love the photos, but I think your Luna looks like a seriously intellectual hippy it must run in the family.
How did you get that space background behind Plata, or were you in a competition at night time?

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

234. Posted:

Haha, thank you victoria and mowzle.
Somehow, all my pets end up looking geeky.

It was a contest at night, the camera was under my dog when i took the photo.

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

Victoria

235. Posted:

I paid £4,000 for this piano (a moment of shopping weakness!) Finally, my cat has noticed it. I hope he appreciates it.

Untitled

Untitled

He still hasn't brought me any presents. I guess this is what he thinks of me.
Untitled

AuthorMessage

Mowzle2

236. Posted:

@abgar- I thought so! Clever thinking on the dogs in space theme.

@Victoria- That is one elegant cat on one elegant piano. I'm nowhere rich enough yet for a kitten, but am torn between a grey tabby and a coal black Asian when I get there. I think the Asian may win after that photo - just so I can put a red flower behind her ear :) and 'cos I love petite black cats. Do they let you make a fuss over them, and snuggle up on your chest and do purry drools?

AuthorMessage

Mizore

237. Posted:

runs by thread Wait...so the cats can bring you presents? Haven't bought the game, wasn't sure if I should get it or not...might get it this weekend whenever I get more money.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

238. Posted:

Victoria wrote:

He still hasn't brought me any presents. I guess this is what he thinks of me.
Untitled

Untitled

That piano is great, i haven't unlocked it yet, but i will buy it as soon as i can.
I got the mario karts! They're much cheaper than i expected.
I can re-confirm that they're on the main path :P

@bell: In real life, when a cat likes you a lot it will give you whatever s/he hunts.
In this game, instead of dead rodents, they give you pretty gifts.

Edited on by Moorpheel

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

Mizore

239. Posted:

lol, I thought so...might pick it up. Then again I need to grab Okamiden as well....maybe I'll take a game or two back or something. xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

Victoria

240. Posted:

I've decided to ignore my cat for a few days. Seems like I'm giving all the lovin' and he's not giving any back. If he wants to win back my affection, he's gonna have to start coughing up the gifts, and I don't mean hair balls! :)