3DS Forum

Topic: Nintendogs+cats!

Showing 141 to 160 of 576

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

141. Posted:

Enter the activities menu and choose "contests" (spanish version of the game, i don't know their exact english names)
Even you fail, you get some money, and practice!

@lunarjade: Congrats on your new kitty! mine is still hissing around, but it's much less than before!
btw, i doubt accessories have any effect in your pets.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Mowzle2

142. Posted:

@abgar:-
Thanks abgar. I'll look for that first thing tomorrow. I had felt it was sensible to start something - even for the practice.
I'm really grateful for everybody's hints and tips. Off to bed now.

Still can't think of a better place to kill some time.
Playing Solatorobo and Pokemon White.
Waiting for Animal Crossing 3DS - it's taking forever.

AuthorMessage

SonicDialgaBoo

143. Posted:

Hey, I just got nintendogs+cats and I am trying to get money but when I do it takes forever to get alot. I got a golden retriever that I named Ace. Its taking forever to get alot of money in contests.

My 3DS Friend Code and Name:
My Name: Sonic D.B.
My Code: 4339-2509-0460

My Mario Kart Wii Information:
My Code: 2235-5989-8834

Mario Sports Mix Information:
Code: 2279-5618-3929
Name: Sonic D.B.

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

144. Posted:

Well, you will start getting lots of money eventually.

You simply need to train your dog.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

SonicDialgaBoo

145. Posted:

Cool! Thank you for the Information.

My 3DS Friend Code and Name:
My Code: 4339-2509-0460

My Mario Kart Wii Information:
My Code: 2235-5989-8834

Mario Sports Mix Information:
Code: 2279-5618-3929
Name: Sonic D.B.

AuthorMessage

willobee

146. Posted:

w00t just got the Mario room. My life is basically complete.

Also, thinking of getting a second cat. But what to name him/her? I have Olimar and Louie... what was the name of the business owner in Pikmin 2? The guy Olimar worked for.

NNID: willobee

AuthorMessage

Punny

147. Posted:

wobee wrote:

Also, thinking of getting a second cat. But what to name him/her? I have Olimar and Louie... what was the name of the business owner in Pikmin 2? The guy Olimar worked for.

His name is simply "The President," though his name in Japanese is "Shasho," which is the Japanese word for "president." I hope this helps! :)

I'm back (for the moment)!

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

148. Posted:

"President" sounds like a good name for a dog.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

willobee

149. Posted:

Ahhh I couldn't bring myself to name my new kitten that, so i went with Hocotate instead. Keepin' the theme alive!

AuthorMessage

Mowzle2

150. Posted:

Well, we tried disc training in the park - and ended up practicing more with the other pups there than Dido, who seems happy to let the others butt in on her games. Dido was described as very calm natured at the kennels - I guess she's just a bit too laid back at the moment. So we practised at home and then came third in the junior disc championships - we were both a disaster :/
Still, we did win £10 (and sold a spiked collar we found in the street), so we won't starve yet a while, though a kitten is off the cards at the moment. We also had a much more successful training session in the park this afternoon. Slooowleey is my motto at the moment :)

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

151. Posted:

I just saw wobee's post, and decided to see if I had unlocked the Mario room yet. Turns out I did and I bought it right away! :D It's awesome, I can faintly hear Mario coin sounds coming from somewhere...

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

willobee

152. Posted:

Untitled

Olimar saying hi to Hocotate in my sweeeeeet Mario house.

I swear, every game should allow for pictures to be taken. This and Pilotwings has made me trigger happy for photos.

Edited on by willobee

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

153. Posted:

Ohhh, wobee, you got the koopa chair! I saw it in the store, but I didn't have enough money for it. :( I think I might have enough money now, though. O_O
/me runs to furniture store....or was it the store that's open only after it rains...?

EDIT: I went to the furniture store and the koopa chair wasn't there, but a table set in Mushroom style was, so I bought that.

Edited on by TeeJay

AuthorMessage

Mowzle2

154. Posted:

My one laid back pup!
Untitled

@Tj92:-
Would you have time to post a pic of the Mario room - with puppy, natch? Also, have you discovered yet what happens when you've won top dog in the three categories? Do you just carry on entering to improve your scores, and get more money, or do you start off again with your second puppy? Just interested :D
@wobee:-
Just saw your Mario room as I posted this. It's really cute. I gotta get on the competition game!

Edited on by Mowzle2

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

155. Posted:

I don't know what you mean by "natch"...
I'm trying to win the Lure competition right now, but it's hard, and next up is the obedience competitions, which I'm not even very far in right now, so I don't know what happens if you win all three. And even though Midnight is my main bread winner, I take my other puppoes to practice for competitions whenever I have the chance, and they all participate in their own little competitions.

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

156. Posted:

Me wants a mario room.
And yes, i wish every game for the 3DS had the ability to take photos, it should have been a 3DS home menu feature.
@mowzle: when you win first place on a competition, you unlock the next level, in that level you win more money. You can enter any contest twice a day, im not sure if it's twice for dog or just twice a day.

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

157. Posted:

I can't seem to get this public computer to detect my SD card, do I can't post a picture of my Mario room right now...

AuthorMessage

Mowzle2

158. Posted:

@Tj92:-
Sorry - perhaps "natch" is a bit "British" - it means, naturally I would want to see your pet at the same time as seeing your room.
And I'm sorry you're having to fight with a public computer, that's really a pain.

Thanks again to everyone for enlightening me, I feel a bit dumb really :$

AuthorMessage

willobee

159. Posted:

A video Josh at BitBlock made a while ago of buying the Mario room. Don't worry, it doesn't cost 400,000 in our versions, his is just japanese and thus uses yen.

http://www.thebitblock.com/2011/03/19/journal-nintendogs-cats...

Also I just bought the Toadstool set as well. I'm finally happy with my Nintendogs house, seeing as this looks most like my own room haha.

AuthorMessage

blurays

160. Posted:

I think Mowzle may have been asking what happens when you win Nintendog cup champion in
every contest with a single dog.

blurays