Forums

Topic: Nintendo Zone In Your Home!

Posts 21 to 39 of 39

CerealKiller528

paburrows wrote:

Question, I have no problem getting onto the web browser/e-shop at home through my Wi-Fi and I have no problem getting onto Nintendo Zone at McDonalds etc. But I have a hard time connecting to the internet on other peoples open Wi-Fi's and I thought that it was supposed to be like a laptop where you could hook onto any open Wi-Fi. I even got into internet system settings to find open Wi-Fi connectiongs, but always get an error message. Am I doing the wrong thing or does the 3DS not have that capability?

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

the_shpydar

paburrows wrote:

But I have a hard time connecting to the internet on other peoples open Wi-Fi's

Umm ... you do realize that you're not supposed to do that, right?

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

paburrows

No what I'm talking about is stuff like the college that I'm going to has Free Wi-Fi, and other things like that.

Friend Code: 1762 - 2853 - 4458
Store: http://room23store.blogspot.com/
Art Blog: http://paulburrows.blogspot.com/
My Birthday: November 3, 1975

Drawdler

Does it work in Australia? Doubt NintyZone will come here. But I ptrobably won't do it, anyway.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

cnm_nintendo

It works in Australia, I can confirm that because I tried it myself. Though I assume because it's "attwifi" I am accessing the US's Nintendo Zone service. I concur that Nintendo zone probably won't make an appearance here in Aus.

osu! User Profile
MyAnimeList!

3DS Friend Code: 2707-1623-9659

NintenDude97

DarkSquid wrote:

Eh, I'm not gonna try this. I don't think it's worth getting my Wi-Fi potentially hacked. Besides, there's not much that I can only get from Nintendo Zone that I can't get from Nintendo Life. Except trivia. woohoo

And Pokemon tv episodes and game demos. (coming on Feb. 6th)

EDIT: Thanx Oddy for pointing out my mistake.

Edited on by NintenDude97

bboy2970

Just did this on my home router and it works! Unfortunately, security has to be shut off but that's ok. I figure I can have my security on but any time I wanna access the Nintendo Zone, I can just temporarily turn it off (which can all be done from the 3DS browser). I'm so turning Dunkin Donuts (where I work) router into a Nintendo Zone access spot! It has no security anyway so I'll make my workplace a permanent Nintendo Zone

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

LzWinky

No way in hell am I going to make my router unsecured. I don't care what the "profit" is

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

sykotek

Oh...that's actually really easy to do on my Android phone...is there a good reason to access Nintendo Zone though? What does it do?

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

jdkipfer

They should make nintendo zone work from any wifi... Or at least a version of it.

3ds fc:2921-9106-1046 Jesus Loves You:D I am trying to get a free iPad at youripad4free.com. I need referrals. You can click on this link if you want to. http://www.YouriPad4free.com/index.php?ref=7095879

judge2020

this does work because my friend did it and my 3ds connected but he 4got 2 change it back and his parents bank account got hacked (later the cops came by the neighbors and now da house is vacant) so don't do this unless u got 2 access points in u house ( make sure it's 2 ip adresses or ur get hacked 2) and only use the secure one for laptops, internet, etc. and only use unsecure one for nintendo zone (don't even use it for 3ds internet)

@lolthisrocksbcilikeit (from another website) of course there r glasses to see through girls' clothes. i have it!

lord_hades

anyone in the uk tried it and got it plus what does it do i know the uk has no nintendo zone acess points at the moment

Edited on by lord_hades

i am hades true leader of the underworld. i must bid you ado

ImDiggerDan

I tried it, it works, the service pretty much says "Coming soon".

For those worried about security on their routers, there are other ways to prevent access if you know what you are doing. Look up MAC filtering.

Director of Four Horses. Developer of Digger Dan games.
On sale on the Nintendo 3DS eShop from 19th May 2016.
www.fourhorses.co.uk

Twitter:

ImDiggerDan

Won't be so lame if it turns out to be a way to get pink puzzle pieces...

Director of Four Horses. Developer of Digger Dan games.
On sale on the Nintendo 3DS eShop from 19th May 2016.
www.fourhorses.co.uk

Twitter:

lord_hades

ImDiggerDan wrote:

Won't be so lame if it turns out to be a way to get pink puzzle pieces...

really

i am hades true leader of the underworld. i must bid you ado

Shadow_Chad6982

awesome! Now i don't have to feel weird with people stairing at me while i eat and play. And i don't have to worry about people hacking me since my wifi doesn't have a far enough range to leave my front yard

Edited on by Shadow_Chad6982

Everything is impossible if we think it is. Often all it takes is for one person to strongly believe that something can be achieved and to continue pursuing that goal to the end. - Satoru Iwata

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6817-9967 | Nintendo Network ID: Rasheon_Falcon

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.