Forums

Topic: Nintendo Video NA?

Posts 161 to 178 of 178

Eel

I would love it if we received nintendo show 3D on nintendo video instead of the eShop.
It's like a little nintendo channel, but since it's just a lengthy video on the eShop it keeps stopping to load every 10 seconds.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

RYBlast

Morpheel wrote:

I would love it if we received nintendo show 3D on nintendo video instead of the eShop.
It's like a little nintendo channel, but since it's just a lengthy video on the eShop it keeps stopping to load every 10 seconds.

I agree, Nintendo Show 3D is actually really good. It sums up Nintendo news well, and gives off really trippy 3D exclusive videos.

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter:

TheKingOfTown

Morpheel wrote:

It doesn't have to stop and load every 10 seconds for me. I always see the video without any interruptions. Then again, I do have Verizon FiOS internet.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Eel

Hah! I wanted to show "The pig who cried werewolf" to my brother and it got replaced by a video about zombie carrots.

It seems like it will be a mini series. Gotta love DreamWorks.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TeeJay

I just saw "The Pig who cried Werewolf" today. Am I late? and it's the best video so far. Why couldn't all the videos be of this quality? By the way, while watching the video I realized that I had never seen the pigs in this much detail with those kinds of facial expressions before.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

RoyalBlur

Morpheel wrote:

Agreed!

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Aqueous

Your 3ds's are struggling to load videos? @Tokyored and @WaveBoy

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Kagamine

TokyoRed wrote:

Morpheel wrote:

Agreed!

I've been meaning to post that idea since it first came out but never got around to it. The loading times on the e-shop are unbearable. Get rid of the fourth "repeat" channel and make that show weekly. it would be soo much better.

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

Birdman

@Aqueous - They may have a slow Internet connection that requires constant buffering to see Nintendo Show 3D on the eShop. I know I did before my brother bought an awesome wireless router for our house (even though he's at college right now). So, instead of having Nintendo Video recycle old videos in the 4th slot, they'd prefer Nintendo Show 3D there.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Aqueous

@Birdman13 - I have a terrible connection myself, where a rabbit has half chewed through the cord, yet I have only encountered trouble when a laptop is online doing a massive amount of stuff or on runescape. If a video is buffering on me it normally just kicks me out of the video, gives me an error and I am told to try again later. Also at times when I have better connection this still happens but rarer. I was/am shocked to find out it's happening elsewhere to other people.

I would like the Nintendo Show 3D there also but I can live with it on the eshop, where everyone has access (not everyone keeps the app) and it would be a waste of a slot if you could just go on the eshop to see the same thing.

Now the only frustrating thing with it for me is I have two of The 3D Machine on Nintendo Video, one in the rerun slot and one in one of the other three slots, I don't need a double of it a nice as the animation is.

shingi_70

RogueBologna wrote:

The video quality in mutant carrots is amazing. Looks hd to me.

But its not = )

I really didn't enjoy that one (mostly apart of me not like dreamworks that much) but I like the 3D machine.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Aqueous

If anyone likes dinosaur office I just got a video saying there will be a new one on the tenth, this Saturday.

Kitty_hime1

Aqueous wrote:

anyone likes dinosaur office

omg i friggn lub dinosaur office it's soooooo funny. "Dinosaur office rawr!!!" lol

Nyan~♪
3ds games i own:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Cooking Mama 4 Kitchen Magic
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Kingdom Hearts: DDD
DS games I own:
Professor Layton and the Last Specter
Pokemon Conquest
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Black
Pokemon Bla...

LordTendoboy

TokyoRed wrote:

I really enjoyed DreamWorks 'The Pig That Cried Werewolf' as it was one of the best videos that I have seen so far on the Nintendo Video Service since CollegeHumor's Pizza Quest. I think that the writing and animation in The Pig That Cried Werewolf was superb. I also found the humor to be solid.

DreamWorks can be hit-or-miss with me. I prefer Pixar much more, they know how to blend story, heart, humor, and dazzling animation into one cohesive film.

As for the other CG animation companies, I despise Sony Pictures Animation after that Open Season abomination. The character designs and gross-out humor just don't appeal to me at all. They were trying too hard to make it like Ren and Stimpy, it seems. And Surf's Up looked incredibly lame and unimaginative. The only Sony Picture's Animation movies that look good (to me) are Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs and Arthur Christmas. But 2 good movies can't make up for a string of lousy ones, they already ruined their reputation with Open Season. And The Smurfs got bad reviews, meaning Sony still has a long way to go before they reach the quality of Pixar and Dreamworks.

Blue Sky's movies (Ice Age, Robots, Horton Hears a Who) are decent, but they aren't quite at the Pixar / Dreamworks level of quality yet. Ice Age's humor seems to come from the side characters like Scrat, who's slapstick scenes made an otherwise boring movie watchable.

Edited on by LordTendoboy

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

Odnetnin

Not sure if there's a better thread to announce this in, but...

Shaun the Sheep shorts are headed to Nintendo Video in NA!
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=177106

After seeing the news on GoNintendo, I redownloaded that terrible application just in case they were already out. To my dismay it's just a tag on the end of this really stupid "Cove 2" video. So if you want to see it for yourself (SMB reference!), just skip to the end of that idiotic video. Coming soon I guess.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

paburrows

Saw that tonight, awesome!!!!

Friend Code: 1762 - 2853 - 4458
Store: http://room23store.blogspot.com/
Art Blog: http://paulburrows.blogspot.com/
My Birthday: November 3, 1975

Singularity

I thought that a cute little sketch. In general though, I don't watch Nintendo Video; the content is far too child-orientated. My little brother loves it though, the fact that he can watch these cartoons in 3D without glasses never ceases to amaze him.

Singularity

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.