Forums

Topic: Ever Oasis (3DS)

Posts 101 to 113 of 113

Vinny

Played about 1:30h of it. Starts slow but then starts getting fun.

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Pokefanmum82

My Oasis is level 14 and I'm level 12. I'm having a hard time with the forgotten forest. Those sand crab looking things are so hard to kill, especially when they shoot the projectiles constantly. I'm taking a break from that and concentrating on side quests right now so I can level up my character

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Spoony_Tech

Picked this up last week and love it. I was a bit surprised I didn't start off where the demo did but it makes more sense now that the full game didn't.

I'm still very early on and on at a level 3 oasis. I got to form my first party if 3 for my next task.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Tasuki

How well does the Demo represent the full game? I am interested in it but not quite sure if I want to buy it.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Spoony_Tech

@Tasuki If you liked the demo you will love the game. The exploration and puzzles are a real nice fit for this game. Nothing can't be figured out but I would say the only draw back is not having the right person for the right job in some caves. They do however make it easy to head back and switch them out.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

LzWinky

@Tasuki It's good. Buy it. End of discussion

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Spoony_Tech

@TheLZdragon This game I think when it's all said and done will land in my top 5 for the system. This system has a ton of great games too!

MERG said:

Dee0342

This game is great and super charming. It tries a lot of gameplay elements and succeeds in most of them and even does them well ( enough).The build up of all the mechanics is superb and before you know it your fully multitasking exploration and the management of your oasis. The warping around can be annoying because you don't have the right person for the job but it's a minor negative point in a Super charming game that offers something to a lot of players.

Dee0342

Tyranexx

I recently played the demo, and while I liked many aspects of it, I'm not sure if I'm fully sold on the town/oasis management portion of it. Does this get better/more bearable over time? It wouldn't bother me at first, but I'm afraid I would get bored of this aspect over time.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Spoony_Tech

@Tyranexx As you upgrade so do the options. You can set town folk up to do the gardening, distribute stock items to all with 2 button pushes, send members on expeditions to fight and or gather needed items, and with the warp systems you can get anywhere really fast. You can even warp around town after you level enough.

With that said I'm not even half way though and had all that unlocked a while ago. They really give you tons of options to do it yourself or have others do it for you.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Tyranexx

@Spoony_Tech: Interesting. Thanks for the input! It will be a little while before I get this, but the more I learn about it, the more I want to try it out.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Ryu_Niiyama

@Spoony_Tech The automation/warp options really make the game come together. I keep getting the sense that the game was going to be shipped without these features and then some practical programmer in the back went "wait a second....this is going to get really tedious and overwhelming...." I've stopped playing currently, 3ds just can't keep me right now (although I'm watching all news about wireless streaming of the 3ds to the computer as I will gladly return to my handhelds then).

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.