Forums

Topic: Nintendo Sept 13 meeting; What could they announce?

Posts 161 to 180 of 219

LzWinky

TokyoRed wrote:

@19Robb92, lets stop with all of the negative talk about Earthbound. While, it might be a fish dead in the water it is my prayer to see Earthbound revived. Most people thought Kid Icarus was dead but look what happened there. Also, before this year I never dreamed we'd see Luigi's Mansion revived but it's getting a sequel so let us stay positive toward Earthbound, at lest until we see what happens on the 13th.

I believe the creator says he's done with the series. That indicates that we might not see another one

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

19Robb92

TokyoRed wrote:

@19Robb92, lets stop with all of the negative talk about Earthbound. While, it might be a fish dead in the water it is my prayer to see Earthbound revived. Most people thought Kid Icarus was dead but look what happened there. Also, before this year I never dreamed we'd see Luigi's Mansion revived but it's getting a sequel so let us stay positive toward Earthbound, at lest until we see what happens on the 13th.

Sorry, I have nothing against Earthbound. Great game with some amazing characters. It actually is quite sad it never got more games. I would rather have EB than KI myself.

But i just don't see it happening any time soon. But who knows, if the rumor about that March Rider game is true, I guess it has a bigger chance to get revived. Come to think of it, wouldn't it be awesome to get all the EB games as 3D Classics on 3DS VC?

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

komicturtle

Yeah, it's likely to have a title. I think it's "mechanical" or something. I mean, that word is in the subtitle.

And Mother4 could be made. He only said he has no further or future plans for another MOTHER title. Things can change. Itoi is an amazing guy and one of my top favorite game maker.

And seeing Earthbound Zero as 3D classic would make my year. The game is officially fully translate by Nintendo but they were reluctant in bringing it out to America because it would launch very late in the NES' lifespan...

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

19Robb92

Yeah, definitely. Sakurai said he didn't want to do more Smash Bros Games after Melee, but we got Brawl. He said the same thing after Brawl, but now he's gonna start working on SSB4 anyway. If Nintendo wills it, it will happen, lol.

komicturtle

Well, Sakurai hates making meaningless sequels and feels that if a sequel were to be made, it has to have something bigger than just added content. It makes sense, but it shouldn't be a big deal- more Smash Bros. will rake in lots of dough for Nintendo. The Smash Bros. games have always been one of the best games out there and from Nintendo's because it's not like other fighters (which I like) and it's just plain fun and really gets my adrenaline going when I play competatively

komicturtle

RoyalBlur

19Robb92 I totally agree that the Earthbound games would be beyond excellent as 3D Classics! Can you imagine what wonderfulness that would be for those who've never even played a Earthbound game before?

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

komicturtle

I hope Mach Rider Unchained is developed directly from Nintendo and not some third-party for gameplay sake. I don't care how gritty or pretty a game looks.... I'm not even into gritty dirty games anyways... I'm sure this rumored Mach Rider game will be good and fun considering how the original was. And it'd be cool to see the main character be a fighter in the next Smash Bros.

With Kid Icarus and apparently Mach Ride coming back, I hope Nintendo revives their other older franchises such as Ice Climber and Balloon Fight.
(especially the latter).

Nintendo doesn't desparetly need new IPs when they have plenty that only had one outing. Take care of those first and proceed with new IPs.

komicturtle

RoyalBlur

komicturtle92 wrote:

I hope Mach Rider Unchained is developed directly from Nintendo and not some third-party for gameplay sake. I don't care how gritty or pretty a game looks.... I'm not even into gritty dirty games...

Samehere dood, samehere. I couldn't care less about dark and gritty stuff. I'm sick of dark and gritty movies and games.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Link245

I doubt any Mother releases. Nintendo said they do not plan to do Mother 4, and there will be no Mother 1-3 due to legal issues with the music.

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360: Arkham City, MW3, Gears 3, UMV3, Battlefield 3
PS3: inFAMOUS 2, LBP 2. Rachet & Clank: All 4 One, Uncharted 3, Resistance 3
Xperia Play: Crash Bandicoot
iOS: Sonic CD, Infinity Blade, Arkham City Lockdown, Mega Man X, Chrono Trigger

komicturtle

Not Nintendo.

Itoi. I guess he has the say on whether a new Mother game happens or not.

komicturtle

Bubbab5

Stines right that be amazeing

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

V8_Ninja

D_O_G87 wrote:

Rumor: Nintendo’s next big title for the 3DS is a racing-brawler that is “way darker” than usual?
-> http://nintendo3dsblog.com/rumor-nintendos-next-big-title-for...

As a response to this rumor, I will post what I posted on this thread;

"Yeah, there's also the fact that the rumor came from 4chan, a web forum that is known for its vile users and its power to make mildly funny phrases sound instantly irritating. So yeah, let me mix that rumor in with my liquified salt..."

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

19Robb92

Here's a bunch of new rumors:

Nintendo's September 13 3DS press conference will be packed with exciting announcements, if a new round of supposed leaks are to be believed.

Presumably posted first on 2ch and picked up by Hachimaki, the rumors claim Monster Hunter, Ace Attorney, and more are coming to the platform. Here's the list of loose talk:

-New Monster Hunter exclusively for 3DS with support for online play.

-New Yoshi horizontal side-scroller from Kirby's Epic Yarn developer Good-Feel.

-New game from the WarioWare developer.

-New Etrian Odyssey.

-Hatsune Miku 3DS, with all the songs from Project DIVA and its sequel.

-Silver 3DS color option.

-eShop demo announcement. Super mario Land 3D will have a demo.

-The latest project from Alchemist, developer of Umineko, for 3DS.

-A fifth Ace Attorney, including an Edgeworth scenario.

The same source also says a new God Eater will soon be announced for PlayStation Vita.

Additionally, a post on 4chan claims the event will see the announcements of Monster Hunter Tri G, Mach Rider Unchained, and Baiten Kaitos: Silence of a Mechanized Son for 3DS. The latter announcement wouldn't be entirely hard to believe.

http://gematsu.com/2011/09/rumor-monster-hunter-3ds-yoshi-mor...

Can't wait for the conference. There's rmors eeeveerywhere lol. For those who missed it or haven't heard these are some earlier rumors that might be true aswell:

- New March Rider with a total redesign and a darker tone than what you're used to get from Nintendo.
- Baten Kaitos 3 (Sequel/Prequel)
- Monster Hunter 3G

This far, Monster Hunter seems to be the one that most people are sure to be coming.

Edited on by 19Robb92

BenAV

I am not playing a 3DS with that thing attached to it. D:
Hopefully that's just a rumour or they'll provide me with another huge lot of free games to compensate me for the new 3DS I'll have to buy instead of using that.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Corbs

That might be the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Game Gear 3DS.

Plain old gamer :)

19Robb92

It confirmed sadly. IMO every early adapter should be getting that thing for free if it's important xP

But anyway. Nintendo better be working on a redesigned 3DS for 2012.. I'm NOT spending my money on that.. Thing, lol.

KarrotMan

Well if it is too uncomfortable to hold as it looks and is expensive as heck, then I can say that most of the ambassadors have have been screwed. Well at least a revision is eminent. I've also heard somewhere about an R2 button. OH MY!

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.