Forums

Topic: Nintendo online setup still stuck in 1992 *sigh*

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

sid77

So Nintendo finally woke up and decided to give us one Friend code per system (not game). How come I still can't send chat to people in my friend list? How come I can't actually ask 'fancy a game of street fighter'? What's the point of being able to "see" people online but not interact? If I see someone on my friends list playing street fighter how do they know I want a game? I understand I can set a room up but surely the other person has to go to the same option at the exact same time? Highly unlikely imo. Why can't I just send an invite like the PS3? What am I missing??

Come on Nintendo, just make the chat option a parental control so parents can block their kids from using it if they wish. I'm an adult and in this day and age I should be catered for!!! The 3DS is a wonderful piece of tech but you are still stuck in 1992 when it comes to online connectivity.

sid77

kkslider5552000

I have this thing called a computer that I can use if I want to interact with people who are also basically guaranteed to have a computer. And there's like a 95% better chance of them not being 12 year olds.

If none of what I said was blatantly true, these would be valid complaints though!

Edited on by theblackdragon

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.