Forums

Topic: Nintendo online setup still stuck in 1992 *sigh*

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

sid77

So Nintendo finally woke up and decided to give us one Friend code per system (not game). How come I still can't send chat to people in my friend list? How come I can't actually ask 'fancy a game of street fighter'? What's the point of being able to "see" people online but not interact? If I see someone on my friends list playing street fighter how do they know I want a game? I understand I can set a room up but surely the other person has to go to the same option at the exact same time? Highly unlikely imo. Why can't I just send an invite like the PS3? What am I missing??

Come on Nintendo, just make the chat option a parental control so parents can block their kids from using it if they wish. I'm an adult and in this day and age I should be catered for!!! The 3DS is a wonderful piece of tech but you are still stuck in 1992 when it comes to online connectivity.

sid77

kkslider5552000

I have this thing called a computer that I can use if I want to interact with people who are also basically guaranteed to have a computer. And there's like a 95% better chance of them not being 12 year olds.

If none of what I said was blatantly true, these would be valid complaints though!

Edited on by theblackdragon

Bioshock is nearly 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

• Pages:

Sorry, this topic has been locked.