3DS Forum

Topic: Nintendo needs to give every 3DS owner a fluffy bunny

Showing 41 to 47 of 47

AuthorMessage
Noire

Noire

41. Posted:

Can we have girls with bunny ears instead? Because ... I'd go out and buy another 3DS if I could.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage
WaveyChristmas

WaveyChristmas

42. Posted:

Seriously Everytime a bunny hops it lays a turd. By the time your bunny has spent it's jolly little time hopping around your living room, it will literally look you've been hit by a turd thunder storm.

Currently Playing: NiGhts: Journey into Dreams!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage
LordJumpMad

LordJumpMad

43. Posted:

MechaPhoenix wrote:

Can we have girls with bunny ears instead? Because ... I'd go out and buy another 3DS if I could.

here at Sony, we have all that!
and more~
Untitled

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Bankai

Bankai

44. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Seriously Everytime a bunny hops it lays a turd. By the time your bunny has spent it's jolly little time hopping around your living room, it will literally look you've been hit by a turd thunder storm.

Bunnies can be toilet trained, you know <_<

Ours is really good, to be honest.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
JayceJa

JayceJa

45. Posted:

Untitled

I'd buy another 3ds for one of them

It's cute because it thinks its a flamingo

Edited on by JayceJa

JayceJa

AuthorMessage
turtlelink

turtlelink

46. Posted:

LordJackTretton wrote:

MechaPhoenix wrote:

Can we have girls with bunny ears instead? Because ... I'd go out and buy another 3DS if I could.

here at Sony, we have all that!
and more~
Untitled

So much win :O

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage
IAmNotWill

IAmNotWill

47. Posted:

I don't think this is a good idea. This guy will hunt bunnies using streetpass. :O

Edited on by IAmNotWill

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

Nintendo Network ID: willfuture