Forums

Topic: Nintendo has a 3DS Event Coming! (According to IGN)

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

Kyloctopus

According to RichIGN's Twitter (A man who has been very reliable, when involving upcoming Nintendo Announcements) has said in a few weeks Nintendo will have a day dedicated to 3DS announcements.
With this said, what would you like to see at the event? A glimpse of Flipnote Studio 3D? A few details on the next Zelda Title? New Pokemon for the upcoming game Pokemon X and Y? Maybe some gameplay for Mario and Luigi: Dream Team? Talk about it here.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics, Birthday_Boy
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

shingi_70

Will probably be game play demos of everything announced so far with maybe 1 or 2 announcements. Though I must say the Wii U needs this more than the 3ds..

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

kkslider5552000

There's this show I watch where some people react to current gaming trailers and the like and the one on the last Nintendo Direct has the perfect conversation relevant to this.

"Wait, wait...whoa whoa whoa hold on."
"What?"
"This (Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon) is only a 3DS game?"
"Yeah."
"We're not even getting a new Wii U game?"
"No."
"WTF Wii U!"
everyone laughs
"Yeah, there's nothing on the Wii U, not since launch."

I'm not posting this for any reason beyond finding it funny tbh.

Also yeah Wii U needs it more. Just give people a couple of release dates or something.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Try a XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X LET'S PLAY now for the cost of nothing! : D
LeT's PlAy XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X (blind)

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

C-Olimar

Please, put me out of my misery, give us a shred of detail on Zelda 3DS! Seriously, 2 years old and no original Zelda? Come on Ninty, it has to be out this year!
(Oh and Majora's Mask 3D. But give that to someone else. Grezzo; they're cool.)

Edited on by C-Olimar

C-Olimar

McGruber

I'm sure we won't have to wait longer than e3 for the next Zelda 3DS announcement. I would like to see the 3DS OS updated, and Miiverse functionality the most honestly.

Follow me on Miiverse! @McGruber
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/McGruber

Nintendo Network ID: McGruber | Twitter:

RetroGBHippie92

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

Please,Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow on VC...I BEG YOU,NINTENDO,I BEG YOU!

What would be the point?? You wouldn't be able to trade your pokemon over to another version and it's already known that Nintendo doesn't decide that they'd come on the VC, Game Freak are the ones who decide and they don't seem to want to rerelease the originals on the VC because we already have two original Pokemon games on the way for 3DS.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

Placlu

Well if that's true, Pokemon Twitter account has confirmed that we will have X/Y news on Saturday. Considering the game was announced on a Nintendo Direct, it's possibly we will get one in a few days, which also fits Nintendo's "the night before" announcement schedule.

Placlu

RevolverLink

A new, fully-fleshed out Picross game would be divine.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Pokefanmum82

RetroGBHippie92 wrote:

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

Please,Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow on VC...I BEG YOU,NINTENDO,I BEG YOU!

What would be the point?? You wouldn't be able to trade your pokemon over to another version and it's already known that Nintendo doesn't decide that they'd come on the VC, Game Freak are the ones who decide and they don't seem to want to rerelease the originals on the VC because we already have two original Pokemon games on the way for 3DS.

that's not true about not being able to trade....does nobody remember that app Pokemon Dream Radar that would allow to bring Pokemon into your Black 2 or White 2 game. they could do the same thing when Pokemon X & Y come out. they can't use that as an excuse anymore. The only issue about is probably money. They might decide in the future to re-release it again like in 3D....now that would be awesome.

Want: Yoshi's Woolly World, SMTxFE, Return to Polopocrois, FE:Fates, PXZ2, Zelda, Star Fox and M&L:PJ.
Now Playing: Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and Pokemon Picross and Pokemon X

TingLz

mumof2kids82 wrote:

RetroGBHippie92 wrote:

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

Please,Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow on VC...I BEG YOU,NINTENDO,I BEG YOU!

What would be the point?? You wouldn't be able to trade your pokemon over to another version and it's already known that Nintendo doesn't decide that they'd come on the VC, Game Freak are the ones who decide and they don't seem to want to rerelease the originals on the VC because we already have two original Pokemon games on the way for 3DS.

that's not true about not being able to trade....does nobody remember that app Pokemon Dream Radar that would allow to bring Pokemon into your Black 2 or White 2 game. they could do the same thing when Pokemon X & Y come out. they can't use that as an excuse anymore. The only issue about is probably money. They might decide in the future to re-release it again like in 3D....now that would be awesome.

Well here's a good reason: the original games aged horribly and now suck. There

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank B for Barbaric Squidkid

My Splatloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Chomposaur

I believe that GameFreak will not release the Old pokemon games onto Virtual console platforms is because there greedy, plain and simple. The same goes for SquareEnix and there Dragon Quest games. Why sell a $5 when you can do a remake of the same game and sell it for $50/£40 ?

I mean how easy would it be to program a trading/Linking system into Pokemon R/B/Y/G/S/C ?? Common its not that hard .. F**K ..

Edited on by Chomposaur

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

theblackdragon

While this thread was the first to be posted, I'm going to lock it in favor of the other thread since it has more replies. Please feel free to discuss how you think it'll go down in that thread. Thanks, guys! :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Top

  • Pages:
  • 1

Sorry, this topic has been locked.