Forums

Topic: Nintendo Cash Card Listed

Posts 1 to 15 of 15

komicturtle

Not anything ground breaking but further proving Nintendo is not using Nintendo points but actually a currency similar to Apple's and Sony's online store.

Here it is

No picture or release yet. Looks like it's still going to be $20 worth. Maybe there'll be different currencies like they do with Japan's Nintendo Points.

As for me, I'll just simply use my debit card. I just hope they allow me to purchase straight from the card instead of 'buying' the cash to then use it.

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

irken004

komicturtle92 wrote:

As for me, I'll just simply use my debit card. I just hope they allow me to purchase straight from the card instead of 'buying' the cash to then use it.

Pretty much this. Buying points is much easier now that I have a debit card. I also hope that games can be purchased at a specific price to prevent leftover points, but I doubt it.

komicturtle

Yeah, because not having 35 more cents will be trouble (and I'm not being sarcastic at all- that sucks).

I'm really hoping for a system like PSN and iTunes though. I don't want to 'buy' cash- rather have direct.

komicturtle

LzWinky

komicturtle92 wrote:

further proving Nintendo is not using Nintendo points

Like there was any doubt?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

komicturtle

lz20XX wrote:

komicturtle92 wrote:

further proving Nintendo is not using Nintendo points

Like there was any doubt?

You'd be surprised.

komicturtle

Xkhaoz

Your Nintendo 3DS delivers awe-inspiring graphics and glasses-free 3D visuals, providing you with the most immersive handheld gaming experience to date. From updated classics to augmented reality to 3D photography, the 3DS delivers a wealth of options that you love. Why not completely expand your 3DS experience with the help of this Nintendo 3DS Cash Card?

Replenish your Nintendo 3DS eWallet with this Nintendo 3DS Cash Card. Get the full multimedia experience on your 3DS with downloadable games, add-on content, 3D video on demand and a new eShop. The new eShop features demos, game trailers, user ratings and previews. Use the funds in your wallet to purchase classic Gameboy and Gameboy Color titles and download them directly to your Nintendo 3DS for some on-the-go nostalgia.

Product Features
For replenishing your 3DS eWallet
Enjoy a full multimedia experience on the go with games, add-on content, 3D video on demand and a new eShop
eShop features demos, game trailers, user ratings and previews
Download classic Gameboy and Gameboy Color titles via the eShop

Yay

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Rob_mc_1

I checked out the site and my favourite part is the financing option. For $1.11 in 18 months that cash card will be mine.

Financing:

• 18 Month Financing
  • 6 Month Financing

♠♦♣

komicturtle

Rob_mc_1 wrote:

I checked out the site and my favourite part is the financing option. For $1.11 in 18 months that cash card will be mine.

Financing:

• 18 Month Financing
  • 6 Month Financing

I think I'll do that at some point _

Thanks for sharing that (seen it, but never thought much of it).

komicturtle

RoyalBlur

I was going to buy these cards but I'll wait because I want to get REAL games like Kid Icarus and Zelda and not virtual console or bite size games. It Nintendo offers television shows in the eShop like Iron Chef America and Adventure Time or movies like Rio and Pirates of the Caribbean then I might reconsider.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Hardy83

komicturtle92 wrote:

Debit? How can you use a debit card online?

....Or are you talking about a Visa Debit? I'm from Canada, and apparently out debit cards are unique to the world. lol

Hardy83

LzWinky

Hardy83 wrote:

komicturtle92 wrote:

Debit? How can you use a debit card online?

....Or are you talking about a Visa Debit? I'm from Canada, and apparently out debit cards are unique to the world. lol

Debit cards work like credit cards except they are linked to a bank account rather than a credit card company. Do they work differently in Canada?

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SpentAllMyTokens

Maybe in Canada they call debit cards what we call ATM cards. That's what it sounds like he's talking about.

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

she_gamer

@Hardy83

I'm guessing they have Visa Debit cards. They're just starting to become big in Canada, I think BMO and CIBC have them for sure.

she_gamer

Nintendo Network ID: she_gamer

theblackdragon

@Hardy83: what you're calling a 'Visa Debit' card is more often known as a 'check-card' here in the US mainly because you can get them from different providers, not just Visa. however, the term isn't unknown to us. most people would use it synonymously with 'debit card', though, just because now it's the norm for a bank to provide you a check-card as opposed to a straight-up actual debit card nowadays, and you can use it for the same purpose as the old dedicated debit cards anyway.

that said, you're technically correct — everyone saying they'll just use their debit card on the internet is wrong... you'd be running your check-card as credit over the internet, not debit, which is the advantage of having one in the first place — you dont need to be in a situation where you can input your pin code every time you want to use it. there's not really much point to having pointed it out, though, considering you seem to have known what they were trying to say anyway.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

komicturtle

Mine is a Mastercard Debit Card from Bank of America. It does say Check Card. Same thing, I guess...

komicturtle

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.