Forums

Topic: Nintendo 3DS:The App Most Wanted

Posts 41 to 60 of 65

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Reala wrote:

Tingle Kissy: a 3D app where Tingle kisses you for a job well done, for example enter pass a test as a goal, upon completion you get a kissy from Tingle, I think it would be a great motivator, if you fail Tingle would turn around and pull a Terrance & Philip.

wipes tear from eye That's why I love you Reala

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

Squiggle55

NGpenguin wrote:

What is Skype?

skype is free video telephone from computer to computer, or in this case 3ds to 3ds or computer.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

AminalCrosser

hmmm... practical ones? facebook. a fairly logical messaging system. upgraded pictochat. cuz what we have now isnt worth it, maybe give pictochat a larger range for chatting, and notify you whenever someone within radius is on. THAT'D be cool

"When you live in the ocean, the surf's always up.
Contemplate that, maaaan." --Pascal

Deep Pascal, deep.

GameInfinite

1.Skype 2.Media Player 3.Flipnote Studio 4.Voice Chat 5.Game Maker

Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
NNID:CokeAlign
N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977

R-L-A-George

Definitely Twitter, facebook, myspace and maybe Tumblr(Photo sharing ability for all). Gmail(Particularly I wanted Wave, though its not totally dead), Yahoo.

R-L-A-George

Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter:

komicturtle

Pictochat Advanced

Yo, you could use THAT to IM your friends on the friend list.

Skype App would be neat. Weather, News and maybe even a Pokemon Online Rankings app.

komicturtle

Xkhaoz

Skype.....

IIIINNNNNNN THREEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDD

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

LordJumpMad

The 3DS can have as meny apps as it wants but, it not going to make it any better.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

Twitter:

R-L-A-George

komicturtle92 wrote:

Pictochat Advanced

Yo, you could use THAT to IM your friends on the friend list.

Skype App would be neat. Weather, News and maybe even a Pokemon Online Rankings app.

Maybe txt people when your too lazy to get out your phone....Maybe a txting application.

Don't forget my idea; An out of game pokemon storage app. So it can be easy to transfer pokemon to new games without an extra DS and having to trade.

R-L-A-George

Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter:

mark3

I would like to see maybe a skype app or a pandora app.

3DS Friend Code:0688-5251-4891

Lzeon

Fireplacing on the go

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)
Smash characters: Yoshi, Shulk, and Corrin

My Sonyloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Panthon13

Kingbuilder wrote:

PSP executed watching movies fairly well. Nintendo could hop on the bandwagon and 1-up them.

Har har har (Mario reference.)

When you say fairly well, do you include UMD videos being pulled from the shelves because of the low low sales?

Every sheep needs a shepherd
Every shepherd needs a sheep for his flock.
They are walking to the horizon of their ideas
Trampling the sprouts of freedom and despising pride
But rise above the Earth and you will see
Where this herd is heading...
It's heading to the precipices!

CanisWolfred

Syd-Valak wrote:

Kingbuilder wrote:

PSP executed watching movies fairly well. Nintendo could hop on the bandwagon and 1-up them.

Har har har (Mario reference.)

When you say fairly well, do you include UMD videos being pulled from the shelves because of the low low sales?

Playstation Store has a video service that's been running for quite some time now.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Reala wrote:

Tingle Kissy: a 3D app where Tingle kisses you for a job well done, for example enter pass a test as a goal, upon completion you get a kissy from Tingle, I think it would be a great motivator, if you fail Tingle would turn around and pull a Terrance & Philip.

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

RogueBologna

Netflix anyone?

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7445-0519

Panthon13

Mickeymac wrote:

Syd-Valak wrote:

Kingbuilder wrote:

PSP executed watching movies fairly well. Nintendo could hop on the bandwagon and 1-up them.

Har har har (Mario reference.)

When you say fairly well, do you include UMD videos being pulled from the shelves because of the low low sales?

Playstation Store has a video service that's been running for quite some time now.

Gotcha. I'm wondering if they sell 3D movies via 3DS Cart, I'm wondering if it will fail like the UMD versions did.

Every sheep needs a shepherd
Every shepherd needs a sheep for his flock.
They are walking to the horizon of their ideas
Trampling the sprouts of freedom and despising pride
But rise above the Earth and you will see
Where this herd is heading...
It's heading to the precipices!

IAmNotWill

5 THINGS:
1. PictoChat: Only allowing you to talk to friends online, so those creepy adults can't find kids using StreetPass...
2. Flipnote 3D: With more colors, tools and improved online community.
3. 3D Video Chat: Skype! Skype! Skype!
4. Movies: This is probably gonna happen, but whatever...
5. NotePad: This should've been on the DS from the beginning. Don't forget it this time Nintendo!

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

Panthon13

JumpMad wrote:

The 3DS can have as meny apps as it wants but, it not going to make it any better.

Wow... just... wow... glad to see a fellow Nintendo fan supporting their systems.

Every sheep needs a shepherd
Every shepherd needs a sheep for his flock.
They are walking to the horizon of their ideas
Trampling the sprouts of freedom and despising pride
But rise above the Earth and you will see
Where this herd is heading...
It's heading to the precipices!

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic