Showing 1 to 20 of 65
1. Posted: Fri 23rd Jul 2010 03:35 BST
Discuss 3DS apps You want to see For The 3DS,Personally I want to See A weather App,Proablly Not Going to Happen Though.
The NL Nerd:) NL Chat Room|Nintendo 3DS Youtube Channel|Nintendo 3DS News + info
2. Posted: Fri 23rd Jul 2010 03:43 BST
In order form most not as bad.1. Flipnote Studio 3D2.Video Chat3. Youtube
"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk HawkFNS: Y B L R R R B >
3. Posted: Fri 23rd Jul 2010 03:47 BST
Who the hell would like a weather app when you can have soooooooo much more??? Personally I'd like to check that 3D movie app.. I really hope nintendo changes their stupid overprotective-mom mentallity and lets developers do whatever the hell they want and let them decide the cost of the app.. whether its a game or a news app.. make the 3DS store like the app store
4. Posted: Fri 23rd Jul 2010 03:57 BST
Flipnote Studio 3D would be good and 3DS Video Chat would be awesome!
The 3DSCinema app looks to be warranting lots of interest.
Sylver's Edge on YT | Pinkie Pie's Perilous Platforms! - The Devblog | Follow me! | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery
"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto
3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14
5. Posted: Fri 23rd Jul 2010 03:58 BST
I just want to watch 3D movies. Particularly the Mario Bros. Movie. IN 3D!!!
6. Posted: Fri 23rd Jul 2010 03:59 BST
Flipnote 3D Might Happen Cause Hatena Is thinking of Expanding to 3DS.Edit:Avatar Movie on the 3DS would be Cool.
Edited on Fri 23rd July, 2010 @ 04:02 by Nintendonerdd100
7. Posted: Fri 23rd Jul 2010 05:52 BST
I guess it would be cool, but i don't think i'd personally have any interest in watching a movie on any small handheld screen.
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 12 Copies. 2 Sealed, 6 CIB, 3 Boxed, 1 Loose.
3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar
8. Posted: Fri 23rd Jul 2010 08:53 BST
PSP executed watching movies fairly well. Nintendo could hop on the bandwagon and 1-up them.
Har har har (Mario reference.)
“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."
9. Posted: Fri 23rd Jul 2010 09:12 BST
Well, I think we know in some form or another we will be able to watch movies on the 3ds, I believe it has been said multiple times, I just don't think we know in what format yet.
1) As for apps, I'd love a note taking app, that acted as a word pad so I could jot things down using the stylus if I was out and didnt have any paper on me. I.E next weeks work schedule, party directions, ect.
2) I wish they had an App that when you launched it, showed you every game ever released on the 3DS along with the box cover, information about it, and screen shots and maybe even videos. Not necessarily an app that lets you buy them, but one that lets you see what is out, so you don't have to hunt them down online to see whats new, or old. It would be able to update itself using the 3DS always connected update mode they are pushing. I mean honestly, there have been times I have gone on youtube just to look at "100 Ds games" or "100 psp/snes/sega/ect games". It would make my life alot easier lol.
To each his own.
10. Posted: Fri 23rd Jul 2010 09:39 BST
SUPER MARIO LAND 2!
...oh, 3ds APPS. I suppose I'd love a service which lets you download episodes of your favourite TV shows, and with the 3DSConnect24 feature, it could update your episode list automatically by adding each newly-added episode to your library without you needing to sort through the entire list of episodes...and it better have shows that aren't 'just for kids' if you know what I mean! Whilst it'd be great to have new episodes of Pokemon, Sonic X, Power Rangers, Beast Wars etc. on a regular basis, I'd still like it if Nintendo could sort out with big movie-and-TV publishers to bring shows like Charmed (WB) and Stargate SG-1/Atlantis/Universe (MGM) to the 3DS-enabled service!
Edited on Fri 23rd July, 2010 @ 09:42 by GamerZack7
My D&D Worlds: Astrumium, Terra Neos, Junihoshi, Panarcha, Dracromia-Metaligon, Polinthed, Sunayuki, Wyrmaria, Feruyasei, Thalasera, Nulmahou, Pentorbix, Tankensei, Clefmath, Vitrumund, Periquos, The Known Realm, Incognes, Lanovus, Axis
11. Posted: Fri 23rd Jul 2010 09:50 BST
Fast, Reliable Internet Browser with Flash Support (Firefox Based?).
The Pie O' Bob be watching you...
12. Posted: Fri 23rd Jul 2010 11:19 BST
Movie and TV show downloads, video recording (possibly in 3D, said so far), video chat, Flipnote studio... just all the good stuff generally. I'm not really picky.
My 3DS Blog | YouTube ChannelCUAF - Administrator/Chef/Logo Creator
SMEXAIZELDAMAN's Official Undercover Assassin
13. Posted: Fri 23rd Jul 2010 18:36 BST
a app like the wii's nintendo channel. and i think a weather channel would be cool too.
14. Posted: Fri 23rd Jul 2010 18:52 BST
Tingle Kissy: a 3D app where Tingle kisses you for a job well done, for example enter pass a test as a goal, upon completion you get a kissy from Tingle, I think it would be a great motivator, if you fail Tingle would turn around and pull a Terrance & Philip.
there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain
15. Posted: Fri 23rd Jul 2010 18:56 BST
A Nintendo 3DS Shop where users can download 3DSWare, Virtual Handheld games, and classic DSiWare titles.
I'm back (for the moment)!
16. Posted: Fri 23rd Jul 2010 19:12 BST
3DS FC: Otaku1
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }
17. Posted: Sat 24th Jul 2010 23:33 BST
Twitter - for the love of god, why is there not a twitter app for the DSi already?
Some cool augmented reality sh*t like this: http://bit.ly/8hh54
<a href="http://www.smpbros.com/">SMPB</a> - A UK gaming podcast I'm on.Looking to start a proper 3DS fan podcast, hit me on twitter if interested @properhardcore
18. Posted: Sun 25th Jul 2010 00:20 BST
@HueyPNewton go onto Nintendo.com and go to game guide under games. http://www.nintendo.com/games/guideYou can search by console, esrb, gametype, and other tags.
19. Posted: Sun 25th Jul 2010 00:52 BST
A Facebook app would be awesome. Yes, I know you could probably use the web browser to go to the mobile site, but a Facebook app could do more. No, I don't mean playing Facebook games on the 3DS, I'm saying it would be good to have something that's been created with the 3DS in mind. You could go to Flipnote Hatena and watch Flips on your DSi (if it takes you to the mobile page, at least), but why would you when you can use Flipnote Studio to view them (besides no sound in the browser)? And the ability to chat without going to a mobile "All in One" chat site would be great too.
Loggeroggery! (Now Playing)
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime
20. Posted: Sun 25th Jul 2010 10:05 BST
Weather, Messaging (like Wii's, but easier to use and with pictures and video), Quick to use News, Youtube (doubt it), and a quick, simple browser would make the 3DS my gadget for everything.
Games I'm Looking Foward To Most -
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward SwordOkamidenGolden Sun: Dark DawnKid Icarus Uprising