Forums

Topic: Nintendo 3ds skins...

Posts 21 to 40 of 44

Arianabtd

JonWahlgren wrote:

Forgot to mention @Konata, that skin is pretty awesome. Do the inner dots distract or do you just one them out?

...I'm sorry, what?
My brain isn't functioning today, so I'm confused by your question.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

theblackdragon

I think he meant 'tune them out', not 'one them out'. Do the bright dots distract from your playing experience, or are you able to ignore them? :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Arianabtd

Thank you @theblackdragon I thought I was going a little crazy, by not understanding what he said.


@JonWahlgren
They aren't that distracting, I mean while i'm playing a game I will stop to admire the dots, but the color isn't THAT BRIGHT, that it distracts me while i'm playing.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Arianabtd

CapnPancakes wrote:

I just ordered myself this skin so we'll see how that turns out.

Ooh. That looks really good, I hope you enjoy it.
Did you end up getting it in Matte or Glossy?

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

sir_Anthony wrote:

Don't we already have a thread for this? If not It was about time... Anyway here is my totally awesome 3ds XL paper Mario skin! Can't show it too much ]

Actually, I swear we did and it was even Eureka errr...Erica? Imma just call you Bellgoriiiiing. That made it. XD

Man these skins are awesome! I looked for some for my 3DS but never really found one I wanted.

EliteMuppet

I don't have a skin for my XL but this is my original 3DS
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

EliteMuppet

Megumi_Sagano

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

sir_Anthony wrote:

Don't we already have a thread for this? If not It was about time... Anyway here is my totally awesome 3ds XL paper Mario skin! Can't show it too much ]

Actually, I swear we did and it was even Eureka errr...Erica? Imma just call you Bellgoriiiiing. That made it. XD

Man these skins are awesome! I looked for some for my 3DS but never really found one I wanted.

ERICA!!! (...or Joey. >_> ) I hate that Bell name thing now. xD

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.

ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
Attempting to revive this anime...

Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

sir_Anthony wrote:

Don't we already have a thread for this? If not It was about time... Anyway here is my totally awesome 3ds XL paper Mario skin! Can't show it too much ]

Actually, I swear we did and it was even Eureka errr...Erica? Imma just call you Bellgoriiiiing. That made it. XD

Man these skins are awesome! I looked for some for my 3DS but never really found one I wanted.

ERICA!!! (...or Joey. >_> ) I hate that Bell name thing now. xD

I liked that bell name. XD

supermariogamer

sir_Anthony wrote:

Don't we already have a thread for this? If not It was about time... Anyway here is my totally awesome 3ds XL paper Mario skin! Can't show it too much
Untitled

Untitled

woah that mario is looks so cool and cute ^^ i love paper mario!! ^^

where did you get that?....

supermariogamer

Nintendo Network ID: meachfan

Robin_Aisaga

@supermariogamer thanks ^_^ it's my own design, Bowser and kammy koopa are on the back. I made it on www.gelaskins.com the site @pepslight mentioned, i couldn't save it (maybey you can save it, but i have no idea how) so if you want one... you have to create it yourself maybey you can even make a better one.

Edited on by Robin_Aisaga

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though.
BL - MAL - 8BF

Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

supermariogamer

sir_Anthony wrote:

@supermariogamer thanks ^_^ it's my own design, Bowser and kammy koopa are on the back. I made it on www.gelaskins.com the site @pepslight mentioned, i couldn't save it (maybey you can save it, but i have no idea how) so if you want one... you have to create it yourself maybey you can even make a better one.

@sir_Anthony i do like to draw so maybe i willl ^^

Edited on by supermariogamer

supermariogamer

Nintendo Network ID: meachfan

Megumi_Sagano

Where did you guys get your skins again? I use Skinit, but they didn't bother updating to support Wii U yet. :c
And the skins from that site seem to work really well for me.

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.

ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
Attempting to revive this anime...

Twitter:

Arianabtd

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Where did you guys get your skins again? I use Skinit, but they didn't bother updating to support Wii U yet. :c
And the skins from that site seem to work really well for me.

I use Decalgirl.com, the skins are super easy to apply and it looks really nice.

Edited on by Arianabtd

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Megumi_Sagano

Konata wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Where did you guys get your skins again? I use Skinit, but they didn't bother updating to support Wii U yet. :c
And the skins from that site seem to work really well for me.

I use Decalgirl.com, the skins are super easy to apply and it looks really nice.

What do they do about copyrighted images? Just wondering because I don't wanna try and make a custom skin for my W?ii U/Wii stuff only to find out they don't allow it. lol (Skinit seemed to not care though)

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.

ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
Attempting to revive this anime...

Twitter:

Arianabtd

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Konata wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Where did you guys get your skins again? I use Skinit, but they didn't bother updating to support Wii U yet. :c
And the skins from that site seem to work really well for me.

I use Decalgirl.com, the skins are super easy to apply and it looks really nice.

What do they do about copyrighted images? Just wondering because I don't wanna try and make a custom skin for my W?ii U/Wii stuff only to find out they don't allow it. lol (Skinit seemed to not care though)

I found this on the FAQ. Page:

Can I upload anything I want?
Absolutely not. Be sure that you created the artwork or have permission from the creator before uploading it and remember that we manually review all orders before producing them. Don't use names, trademarks, logos of companies, sports teams, colleges/universities, clubs, or organizations unless you represent that brand or company and have the rights to use it.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic