Forums

Topic: Nintendo 3DS Conference 2011 News Updates Thread

Posts 281 to 300 of 376

Knux

A new Mario Tennis game, new Fire Emblem game, Barvely Default, and TWO Monster Hunter games makes this conference awesome in my eyes.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Oregano

F lying F airy... wonder why they went with that name?

EDIT: All the titles with screens and trailers http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/conference2011/titlelist/index....

Edited on by Oregano

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

grumblebuzzz

Random observations: The Animal Crossing team showed off a sketch of what appeared to be a huge island with a big bridge connecting to... somewhere. Is this where the game takes place? Also, Super Mario 3D Land's box art shows off a female Boom Boom character, but mysteriously no Bowser Jr. or Koopalings. Hrmmm. Inquiring minds want to know...

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

Joeynator3000

So no rumored Yoshi game....figures, lol. Would've been awesome.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

TanookiSteven

skywake wrote:

NetrackSteven64 wrote:

Update in November for 3D Video Capture!!

What? Really?

Yup! Nintendo of America is updating their Twitter, posting this stuff up aswell!

TanookiSteven

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5064-9233 | Nintendo Network ID: TanookiSteven | Twitter:

LordTendoboy

WaltzElf wrote:

komicturtle92 wrote:

Sex games are the future...

At least, in Japan. Next thing you know you'll be able to have sex with with Zelda-look alikes in a simulation game (to avoid IP infringement).

Love Plus is NOT a sex game.

But it's perfect for all those perverts who would rather date a virtual person than a real person. Some people take LovePlus a little too seriously...

[youtube:F-qaMXZ_l70&feature=related]

LOL the lady on CNN calls it a "Nintendo DS player".

Edited on by LordTendoboy

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

LordTendoboy

So I guess all those rumors of a redesigned 3DS were wrong. 01net fails once again.

[...

Aviator

@tendoboy Can you please stop calling people who play dating sims perverts. It aint cool.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Bankai

But it's perfect for all those perverts who would rather date a virtual person than a real person. Some people take LovePlus a little too seriously...

FFS. You twit, you've never even played the game. Some people might take it seriously, sure. Some people take Call of Duty seriously too and think that it's fun to go shoot things/ people.

If you just play it like a game it's actually no where near as bad as the people who haven't played it and can't speak Japanese claim.

Why they think they can say anything when they're utterly clueless is beyond me.

Knux

@Tendoboy: You sure like to judge games when you have not even played them. What incredible logic.

Knux

LordTendoboy

WaltzElf wrote:

FFS. You twit, you've never even played the game. Some people might take it seriously, sure. Some people take Call of Duty seriously too and think that it's fun to go shoot things/ people.

If you just play it like a game it's actually no where near as bad as the people who haven't played it and can't speak Japanese claim.

Why they think they can say anything when they're utterly clueless is beyond me.

There's a huge difference between being a fan of a game and being so obsessed with it that you MARRY it. Would you marry the characters from Samurai Warriors? I doubt it.

[...

Bankai

tendoboy1984 wrote:

WaltzElf wrote:

There's a huge difference between being a fan of a game and being so obsessed with it that you MARRY it. Would you marry the characters from Samurai Warriors? I doubt it.

One person married his Love Plus character. ONE PERSON. The game was a platinum seller in Japan. Which means, like, a million.

I'm a fan of Love Plus. I'm neither a pervert, nor married to my Love Plus girl.

skywake

Someone in Japan wanted to marry their pillow that had an anime character printed on it. Does that mean people who have pillows with anime characters are perverts? Seriously.......

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.